What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Last edited:

Russia unleashes 'Alligator' in Donetsk; KA-52 hunts down, destroys Ukraine's command post​

Russia seizes Ukrainian tanks ammo​

Putin tears into West’s peace proposal;​

| Watch MLRS in action​

I unleashed my car this morning.
Bought it 3-4 years ago, and have been using in regularily.
Still, according to you, I unleashed the car to go to the food store.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bakhmut invasion has stalled. With Prigozin admitting to getting less supply from the MoD
As far as i understood he is going for the race for president of ukraine and polls showed he already would get 24% of the ukraine votes. Its a difficult situation for all.

Heeeee Hooooo

Just some additional cleanings in the wood and then *knock* *knock* Torske
kreminna.png

"...you want to force conscript me? Hahaha, i show you!"

Russians are just so bad at propaganda.
Half truths are usually better then blatantly lying….yet russians always take it overboard.

Looks familiar Ossi?
From before the war. Some nutjob flipping out after being bullied presumably.

Follow up question. If the “zelenski regime” is really so incredibly unpopular…how come the russians have to use fake bullshit videos to make their point???

Heeeee Hooooo

Just some additional cleanings in the wood and then *knock* *knock* Torske
View attachment 920170
How many months is that “knock” “knock” going to take?

Russia’s feared winter offensive so far amounted to soledar, half of bakhmut, and some trees near Torske.

Last edited:
I unleashed my car this morning.
Bought it 3-4 years ago, and have been using in regularily.
Still, according to you, I unleashed the car to go to the food store.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
And what about what I just unleashed ... I just bought new motorcycle ... here are the pics ... apart from the cars I own ... :rofl:

Last edited:
Half truths are usually better then blatantly lying….yet russians always take it overboard.
Well, me think it is the same as "Ukros" do it here, posting same things duzend times over year and then saying " i didnt know". Well, i didnt know, too.

Looks familiar Ossi?
Well, i was born in deep western germany, sooo...

But what is it with the Netherlands? You feel fine with all your farmers losing their fields for to make place for "Migrants" and due to that you have to eat artificial meat from Bill Gates, who bought all the greater stores in Netherlands to sell you that shit including insects ect?

How many months is that “knock” “knock” going to take?

As long as USA and EU has own soldiers to send for dying in Ukraine.

Edit: here you can read your soon future. But you wont understand as you are full NPC

Last edited:
Well, me think it is the same as "Ukros" do it here, posting same things duzend times over year and then saying " i didnt know". Well, i didnt know, too.
russia is next level in crappy propaganda.

Thats why the memes are so funny!

1678801621107.jpeg

Well, i was born in deep western germany, sooo...
A conspiracy nutter then?

Worrying to see a german cheer for russian nationalistic fascism and land-grabbing.

But what is it with the Netherlands? You feel fine with all your farmers losing their fields for to make place for "Migrants" and due to that you have to eat artificial meat from Bill Gates, who bought all the greater stores in Netherlands to sell you that shit including insects ect?
we are more then self sufficient. 80% is for export.
Our farmers are massive enterprises who get millions from income and subsidies while leaving their shit (literally) in dutch waters/nature.

As long as USA and EU has own soldiers to send for dying in Ukraine.

Edit: here you can read your soon future. But you wont understand as you are full NPC

So far russia is demilitarizing itself against their closest former soviet brothers. Without any nato/eu soldiers involved.

Now the winter offensive is almost done. Lets see ukraines summer/autumn counter-attack. Heeee hoooo!

Back
Top Bottom