What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

commit mass economic suicide with each other over Russia is unlikely

There is absolutely no shortage of historical precedents for "wars over a tantrum", nor for economic suicides on one's own will.

The Western critical thinking is completely uncritical of ambitions, ideology, passions being >>>> money, and the self-preservation instinct for most of mankind's history except last 1-1.5 centuries.

Xi has already suicided much of economy, and I don't see any impediment for him to keep shooting himself in the foot to make a point.

Most of Western elites are money people: bankers, lawyers, MBAs. Thus they can't function outside the domain of digits, and gain/loss of material value, and understand things like that.

Last edited:
I think this guy is an idiot but since he is very famous with views on China in the west, this is his views on Russia

Ukriane can't win war of attrition even with 3:1 loss(which IMO is all propoganda).

And now we are starting to see that how cities are slowly dropping

USA needs to approve ukriane into NATO provide F16S with cluster ammunition if it's serious

If not then ukrianians are just guinea pigs for our interest i.e test our weapons and logistics/weaken Russia and scare China.

There is absolutely no shortage of historical precedents for "wars over a tantrum", nor for economic suicides on one's own will.

The Western critical thinking is completely uncritical of ambitions, ideology, passions being >>>> money, and the self-preservation instinct for most of mankind's history except last 1-1.5 centuries.

Xi has already suicided much of economy, and I don't see any impediment for him to keep shooting himself in the foot to make a point.

Most of Western elites are money people: bankers, lawyers, MBAs. Thus they can't function outside the domain of digits, and gain/loss of material value, and understand things like that.
For Russia, maybe.

But for China and India, I doubt it, especially Chinese economy is in a bad shape now, they are going to need the US and EU and their money more than ever, and if they would like to commit economic suicide in order to help Russia, they would have done it last June when things go pear shape for Russia. They wouldn't wait for it now to give them a helping hand.

@jhungary @Paul2

As strange as it may sound to you right now RUSSIA will win this conflict..

I am gonna tell you why Russia will win this war. The Russians will win the battle of attrition and this war is only 1 years old and we haven't even reached the sailing of how hard it can get. The conflict will go on until around 2027-2028.

In my prediction the conflict will swing towards Russia heavily during the late 2025 and early 2026 and Russia will continue the momentum and quite surprisingly take Odessa, Including Dnripo, Kiev itself will fall to the Russians after a grilling war and when the fatigue sets in the Ukrainian fronts will collapse further.

I predict a large cannon fodders will be deployed by Iran they will gather up militias like they are already doing with their Afghan militias fatimoun, they will gather more from Iraq, Syria etc etc after signing non-aggressive pact with Turkey. Including they just mend ties Saudi Arabia and signed agreement with them hence they face no more chellenges regionally and have only friends now which frees them up to send everything now towards Ukraine and throw the sink at it. More Ammos and everything they can throw at them and China will also use the Iranians as proxy to deliver weaponry to Russia.

Russia will be embellished with cannon fodder troops via WAGNER majority of them iranian cannon fodders and weaponry including unconditional financial aid from China under the table.

China does not want to see Russia lose in Ukraine because it would be a major stragetic defeat for them as the Americans will next fortify their border areas
Never say never, but the chance of Russia is going to outright win this is probably less than I hit the 20 million lotto jackpot tomorrow.

Cannon Fodder can only do that much, it's bulky, it's slow and it's heavily resource reliant. All of which spell doom for Russia. The problem is, the Russian maybe able to do local victory if you pile on enough body in a given area. It's not going to work if your enemy goes mobile, tanks always goes faster than infantry. Which mean if Ukraine started mobile Warfare, that would cut off Russian supply quicker than Russia can pile the body on.

Now, there is a chance Ukraine would all of a sudden goes full retard on those Western Equipment they are getting and did a big oopsie that allow Russia to come back into the game 2 or 3 years down the road, but judging by the fact that they already able to pull Russia off major battlefield losses even before the Western Equipment arrive, the chances of that oopsie to happen is extremely slim.

War does not win just because someone cannot allow to lose, you lose a war, then you lose a war, regardless whether you or whoever don't want you to lose...That's not the requirement of winning a war.......

-1x-1.png

INTERACTIVE-WHO-CONTROLS-WHAT-IN-UKRAINE-7.png

INTERACTIVE-WHO-CONTROLS-WHAT-IN-EASTERN-UKRAINE-1-7.png

i guess another 6-12 months and it will be over..Donbass will be taken
question is will he stop or go for kiev again
the only thing that can change anything will be either F16s or direct NATO involvement

Well Putin doesn't want to stop there. I mean his previous objective was to demilitarize and denazify Ukraine. That didn't go to plan. Next he tries to go for vote and have all the regions from Kherson to Kharkiv be part of Russia. So that means he has to take all those territories and regions to make that true.

@jhungary @Paul2

As strange as it may sound to you right now RUSSIA will win this conflict..

I am gonna tell you why Russia will win this war. The Russians will win the battle of attrition and this war is only 1 years old and we haven't even reached the sailing of how hard it can get. The conflict will go on until around 2027-2028.

In my prediction the conflict will swing towards Russia heavily during the late 2025 and early 2026 and Russia will continue the momentum and quite surprisingly take Odessa, Including Dnripo, Kiev itself will fall to the Russians after a grilling war and when the fatigue sets in the Ukrainian fronts will collapse further.

I predict a large cannon fodders will be deployed by Iran they will gather up militias like they are already doing with their Afghan militias fatimoun, they will gather more from Iraq, Syria etc etc after signing non-aggressive pact with Turkey. Including they just mend ties Saudi Arabia and signed agreement with them hence they face no more chellenges regionally and have only friends now which frees them up to send everything now towards Ukraine and throw the sink at it. More Ammos and everything they can throw at them and China will also use the Iranians as proxy to deliver weaponry to Russia.

Russia will be embellished with cannon fodder troops via WAGNER majority of them iranian cannon fodders and weaponry including unconditional financial aid from China under the table.

China does not want to see Russia lose in Ukraine because it would be a major stragetic defeat for them as the Americans will next fortify their border areas
Russia gave up the chance to take Odessa and Kiev and so on. Trying to do it again with what forces they have is just stretching it. And NATO won't allow Russia to win because if Russia wins, then China would be encouraged to invade Taiwan and the U.S. will have to get involved in the war.

Russia has no plans to get Poland.
It would have probably not went to war even with ukriane if west kept their word but who knows.

I don't think USA wants to risk an escalation it just want to hurt Russia that's the plan
USA knows ukriane will loose but it's a bonus if it doe a maximum damage
Russia should have kept their word when Ukraine gave up their nukes in return for their territorial integrity.

Last edited:
The Russians are showing good moral..
Yes that’s all they want. Instead of 3 meals per day they are fed by 1 spoon of nationalism and 1 spoon of propaganda per day. Those populace in Moscow, St. Petersburg are spared of bloodshed. The most burden go to the poor, the Russia ethnic minorities, the Muslims, the Tatars, the Kasahs, the convicts.

Now Russia recruiters seeking fresh men in Libanon. Pay: 350 USD per month.

Well, Ukraine can only do that if and when Russia culminated from the attack, right now, it still not and it's on going, if so, no point actually to even start doing prep work for any counter attack, right now is a "manpower" extensive phase, both side are chucking body into the pile. And both side seems okay doing so, which mean putting any effort other than this is probably just going to waste, may as well save them for actual push they know it is coming.

On the other hand, if you ask why both sides seems okay to put body into the pile, for Russia, that;s more or less what they can do right now, their attack is resort to WW1 trench storming tactics, drop a ton of arty into an area, then rush infantry in and storm that area, then rush more infantry in to take control, and then repeat the attack, that is going to cost them a lot of boots. Ukraine, on the other hand, I have no idea why they are okay with putting body into the pile. Yes, those are TDF guy, less well trained, more expendable, but still you are playing into Russian game, which they really shouldn't and if it was me, I would most likely abandon Bakhmut and move into a more defensible position now. Let them come to you and trade time with space, the Russian are making slow or very slow progress, that make trading space for time more favourable.
I agree with this.

Bakhmut was a nice defensive point where russia, desperate for a propaganda win, threw material and men at.

However, with their artillery more and more in place, and the city now almost encircled with supply lines under fire…throwing more defenders in is just not the most efficient way to go.

Pull back while constantly countering and counter arti. Then lure them in your fortified defensive point around sloviansk/kramatorsk. Ukraine has plenty of space to trade.

Maybe Slavic mentality? They made the same mistake with severodonetsk.
Unless they believe they can stop the russians short of them taking bakhmut. Which might be worth it denying them the propaganda win.

if they would like to commit economic suicide in order to help Russia, they would have done it last June when things go pear shape for Russia.

That would've been more rational for China to prop up Russia before it lost half its military, but it doesn't mean the demand for an economic self-harm move diminished with a worsening cost-benefit ratio. Maybe, it's even going up because of more ruinous results, and thus more utility, and potency as an "I'm the Boss" message.

It's like how Japanese lords were often ordering their best general, or a retainer to harakiri, or just outright kill them without any justification during the time of crisis, and had it done in the most public, and dramatic way possible.

Chinese military publications analyzing Russian failures before, and after the war can be quite frank, and rational, while, institutionally, PLA has, for example, kept copying these exact failings despite there being a recognition on the level of thoughtleaders.

Just like in Russia, PLA can have tons of competent, Western style military think tanks, and at the same time not giving a s##t about a single thing they write about.

Russia had a small Westernised part of officer corps, who studied Western tactics, and went to watch many NATO wargames, yet I haven't seen a single que on this expertise being acted upon.

Last edited:
I agree with this.

Bakhmut was a nice defensive point where russia, desperate for a propaganda win, threw material and men at.

However, with their artillery more and more in place, and the city now almost encircled with supply lines under fire…throwing more defenders in is just not the most efficient way to go.

Pull back while constantly countering and counter arti. Then lure them in your fortified defensive point around sloviansk/kramatorsk. Ukraine has plenty of space to trade.

Maybe Slavic mentality? They made the same mistake with severodonetsk.
Unless they believe they can stop the russians short of them taking bakhmut. Which might be worth it denying them the propaganda win.

Bakhmut has served its purpose. The fight there has stalled the Russian winter offensive at great cost of dead and wounded. Behind the city Ukraine have prepared expensive defences. On higher ground. "mud season" has arrived once again. The same season that saved Kyiv last year. When the ground dries out Ukraine now supplied with nato tanks, apc's and longer range munitions will begin their spring offensive.

Back
Top Bottom