What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Dramatic Footage of Frontlines - Must see

Putin's army thwarts attack attempt by Ukraine; Forces Kyiv's troops to flee​

If you want silly propaganda just watch and read indian media... LOLLL
Its not sllly what you think - sillly propuganda is CNN & FoxNews & Skynews & CA news etc.
At least the Hindustaan is following & loyally detailing every move made by Russia unlike 100% Pakistani divided themselves on who to talk about in their local news??? Indian media has no reason to produce dedicated news on Russia. But they do it anyways because they're loyal to Putin + Modi.
Lets see Pakistan even come close to professional reporting of Hindustaan 10% or more ? They can't because they rather take bribes from ???
Hindustanis are full dedicated hard working professionals unlike your Shalwar naaras of local Pakistani populations.

Its not sllly what you think - sillly propuganda is CNN & FoxNews & Skynews & CA news etc.
At least the Hindustaan is following & loyally detailing every move made by Russia unlike 100% Pakistani divided themselves on who to talk about in their local news??? Indian media has no reason to produce dedicated news on Russia. But they do it anyways because they're loyal to Putin + Modi.
Lets see Pakistan even come close to professional reporting of Hindustaan 10% or more ? They can't because they rather take bribes from ???
Hindustanis are full dedicated hard working professionals unlike your Shalwar naaras of local Pakistani populations.

As a Pakistani reading your reply, this was hilarious, just like any news comedy outlet in india more biased BS is what we need on here great job … LOLL like we don’t have enough already

Dramatic Footage of Frontlines - Must see

Putin's army thwarts attack attempt by Ukraine; Forces Kyiv's troops to flee​

What blitz? There has not been a blitz attack since the first 2 weeks if the war. That is 365 days ago.

Can you just stop posting this utter trash of “news”? Making it seem huge developments are happening while in reality russia took 0,1% of ukranian territory since november. And were full in mud season now so winter offensive is almost done

What blitz? There has not been a blitz attack since the first 2 weeks if the war. That is 365 days ago.

Can you just stop posting this utter trash of “news”? Making it seem huge developments are happening while in reality russia took 0,1% of ukranian territory since november. And were full in mud season now so winter offensive is almost done
You're calling 1.6 billion people of India trash
There must something the Indians are doing right'
After all what happened to US - Indian alliance
In reality Ukraine has 40% lost Bahkmut & now next cities are the targets to fall
Do you seriously want me to waste time on Ukrainian & NATO silly pathetic propuganda ??? LoLL

Ex-Russian president suggests new name for Ukraine​

Dmitry Medvedev says the country should be called “Bandera-Reich”

Keep typing
😉
I am a Military intelligence guy, I don't do Bullshit, you may like it, I don't,

I look at data and information and predict what is going to happen. In this war, I have made 5 predictions, 4 of them turns out to be correct. 5th one is ongoing. (Well, 6 if you also consider my "Mariupol" prediction, but then that's a no brainer)

I was already talking about HIMARS transfer back in April 2022 talking to @Oldman1 here on this forum when the US is negotiating with BAe for right of transfer, it wasn't really a rocket science to think HIMARS is going to be on the list when it is what they needed and why they will go to BAe for if not for HIMARS. US announce HIMARS transfer in May 2022.

April 22.jpg

In June 2022, I predicted Ukrainian is going to make a push into Kupiansk in this forum, it's simple data really, HIMARS have 80km+ range, Kupiansk was then 74km into Ukrainian Controlled Kharkiv, it again didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out Kupiansk is going to be Ukrainian next target once they get their hand on enough HIMARS. They made the push in September all in all telling everyone they are going to push into Kherson.

June 22.jpg

In October 2022, after the Kerch Bridge bombing, I predicted Russian is going to be lucky to hold on to Kherson by the end of this year. Many people here laugh at my prediction, but again, you put 2 and 2 together and you will know there are no way they can supply both Crimea and Kherson with that extended supply line with a damaged bridge. Kherson was liberated by Ukrainian in Nov 2022.

There are NO HOLDING the line, in fact, military analyst expects the entire line is going to fill with hole for Ukrainian to exploit. And the South didn't fare very well now either, because the months of isolation is now taking the toll, as I said, I would consider Russia lucky to still hold Kherson after this Winter.

This is the actual situation in Ukraine right now. Yet Putin despite all that, continue to attack Bakhmut. As I said, I can't figure out why. Maybe he truely believe once the mobilising troop start flooding in, it would be better? I don't know, but I will say I have a better chance hitting the next lotto and win millions than that would happen? But hey, you never know, never say never....lol

Well, at least Yeltsin had won that war, instead of getting into the jam like Putin did this time. On the other hand, that war Yeltsin fought put Putin in his position, i am thinking would this war do the same, and who is the next Putin??

The 4th prediction I made was the West is going to supply Ukraine with APC and Tanks if I was in charge of Ukrainian weapon program on Jan 1 2023, immediately after US signed deal on transferring Bradley (IIRC it was on Jan 6) and then 31 M1 Abrams comes after. You don't need to know your shit to know that would happen. But that still a correct prediction nonetheless.

Heard some rumour the DOD is looking for people to refurbuish those old tank, not sure if it was make it combat ready or make it a target drone. But something is definitely going on I would say, but not sure what.

Ukrainian army is not really that mechanised, most of them still use civilian car as their mode of transport, we need to give them more armoured transport to begin with, M113 is probably the best choice there are, as I said before, it is a adaptable platform, you can put TOW on top, you can put chain gun on top, you can also use it as battle taxi. What I would do if I was in charge of Ukrainian program is to armed 1 Ukrainian Mechanised Division, that include 80 M1/M60 tank, 80 M2 Bradley and 40 M113 in several command set. That alone can blow ay organise Russian unit out of water, and the cost of that is minimal.

The final prediction I made is Ukraine is going to be able to hold on to T-0504 anywhere form 2 weeks to 2 months and hold on the Bakhmut until said road was cut, I made that post on Feb 9, and today is March 12. You be the judge on that one.

Bakhmut is not "Practically" surrounded, it was surrounded on the NE, E, SE, S, SW, Ukrainian will not need to pull out until T-0504 is cut off, that could be 10 days, or 2 months.

On the other hand, as I mentioned before, even if Russia took Bakhmut, that's did them nothing, first they need to fight all the way from bakhmut to Sloviansk and Kramatorsk, second, they also need to fight toward Lyman and Izyum, you can't attack big city with 1 axis, they can't do that in bakhmut, they certainly cannot do that in the other 2. And it would be a moot point if Ukraine break thru the Kreminna line and take Svatove anyway, because everything south would be open to flanking attack. That had not change from day 1.

This is what I do, I don't go around and claim I am right and I know shit because I was right, I made prediction on war that based on actionable intelligence. You want to buy his "Mine is right" that's not my business.

You're calling 1.6 billion people of India trash
There must something the Indians are doing right'
After all what happened to US - Indian alliance
In reality Ukraine has 40% lost Bahkmut & now next cities are the targets to fall
Do you seriously want me to waste time on Ukrainian & NATO silly pathetic propuganda ??? LoLL

Ex-Russian president suggests new name for Ukraine​

Dmitry Medvedev says the country should be called “Bandera-Reich”

You know, strategically there is really nothing at all "key" about this town. It's small, it's empty and there are no important products or travel routes passing through it. It's only "key" because Russia will do anything for the ability to claim a victory, while Ukraine is doing everything it can to bleed the Russians dry over an otherwise insignificant pile of rubble

I am not sure how true this report "is".. lots of false news around ...

However, I have been saying for a while that Pakistan should sell its T-80UD's at cost to the Americans and then use that money to buy VT4 tanks from China. Given VT4 is strategic long term for Pakistan - it is a win-win for all people concerned.
Why in god green earth pakistan buy weapons from china when the SK are exporting their K2 and the Turks Altay are just right around the corner?

Chinese weapons ain't exactly up to standard. This is coming from a dissatisfied customer.

Back
Top Bottom