What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Isnt it arkward for you? Wernher von Braun anyone?

Sure. Pakistan needs money. They get robbed by USA in all fields.
That also means alhaider and alkhalid have proven to be better after russian tank carousal weaknesses arose in all years. Pakistan can sustain 50 less t80 uds.

Update Mar 11 2023

Putin’s rocket fury wreaks havoc at Donetsk frontline; 120 Ukrainian troops killed​

The russians supposedly “crushed” ukranian fighting morale for 380 days in a row now.

I am wondering when is the morale “crushed” enough for mass surrender or blitzkrieg breakthrough……
Guess i have to wait another 380 days….

:coffee: :coffee:

0007.jpg

That also means alhaider and alkhalid have proven to be better after russian tank carousal weaknesses arose in all years. Pakistan can sustain 50 less t80 uds.
I have no problem with that. If Pakistan can manage cost effectiveness through that, go on.

For quite a time I was taking seriously this guy and then I realized the same. Amount of self-praising. self expert announcing and arrogance is too much. Now I just skip every comment made by him and scroll down without even reading his posts.

Yes, indeed. A lot of absurd ignorance and false claims are coming from that guys posts. Even more surprised by the weak command and understanding of English. I think that he was ousted as an imposer before as well on certain fronts so you should take the claims with a grain of salt.

Whenever you see overly arrogant and overly bragging people online, you should rightly question the reasons for such insecure behavior.

Good question

What has Russia achieved with the invasion of Ukraine? Nothing. No it’s the worst of the worst. the perfect storm for Russia. Even if the war is over tomorrow Russia is finished. Putin has destroyed Russia. Even this war ends tomorrow the disaster is there. Too late to undo the damage. Russia will not survive. Medwedew says if Russia loses the war Russia will disintegrate. Putin says the war in Ukraine is about Russia’s survival. How’s possible? They themselves push Russia into s corner there is no way out. It’s always the case it’s easy to start a war. But very difficult to impossible to end it.

Russia is a multi ethnic country. It’s the violence, the military, security apparatus, the oppression that keep the country together.
If all of those tools fail in Ukraine then the people in Russia will say Russia is finished they will go elsewhere like what happened to USSR.

About my intention, my motives. Hatred, resentment is a very bad guidance. It’s not the point whether or not I am sympathy to US or Russia. The world needs a balance in Europe, in Asia. Russia plays a very important role in respect to the defense of Vietnam in South China Sea. Now it’s gone. Putin has surrendered Russia to Ccp.

Appreciate the honesty.

You mean when they kidnap German scientists to build their nascent rocket techs, enslaved eastern European & used their industrial basis to create it.

FYI most of those techs came from ukrainians. Russians are just mongols that drink vodka instead of fermented sheep milk.

Also saying Russian are intelligent are against evidence to the contrary.

Pakistan giving back to Ukraine

I am not sure how true this report "is".. lots of false news around ...

However, I have been saying for a while that Pakistan should sell its T-80UD's at cost to the Americans and then use that money to buy VT4 tanks from China. Given VT4 is strategic long term for Pakistan - it is a win-win for all people concerned.

You mean when they kidnap German scientists to build their nascent rocket techs, enslaved eastern European & used their industrial basis to create it.

FYI most of those techs came from ukrainians. Russians are just mongols that drink vodka instead of fermented sheep milk.

Also saying Russian are intelligent are against evidence to the contrary.

Pakistan giving back to Ukraine
Megh updates is an Indian OSINT on twitter that lies most of the time. He's full of crap.

Back
Top Bottom