What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Haha, yes, things happen. There were so much pro russia in Kreminna that i just click through and so the one not pro russian was overseen.

Thats good idea. So now it is formed a big bow, one beginning in the west of vuledar and the other beginning in the east of Vuledar. And all what is inside is lost. Lets see how much Ukraine have there left. Haha, all sitting in and behind vuledar :lol:

Hö? Me is not standing there wasnt been able to find a complete serbian flag. But that is no wonder cause me is not dumb as shit taking part at such "protests".

Remind us how "russian breakthroughs" in Ugledar ended ? 🤡 Russia becoming the world's laughing stock.

Thats good idea. So now it is formed a big bow, one beginning in the west of vuledar and the other beginning in the east of Vuledar. And all what is inside is lost

Remind us how "russian breakthroughs" in Ugledar ended ? 🤡 Russia becoming the world's laughing stock.

Well, now that our topic "Russia moves forward east of Avdiivka" is closed cause it is seen even in pro ukro map, lets open a new topic. Let us name it "Velikaya Novoselka" cause this can develop to one end of the bow.

As far as i remember this idea is a german patent from mid 30s. One of the millions and millions patents US steal from germany after ww2. You even can hear it in the vid "dated back to the fifties", but in real they steal so many patents from germany that they needed years, decade to sort them out till they find this one within the millions of stolen german patents....

Don't know which world u live in.
In this world China and India alone can't satisfy all Russia imports if anything is left there are several other countries willing to buy
I live in the world reality: I haven't declared a reduction of half million barrels. Russians have reduced it. Why does somebody reduce its oil production? So it can match its supply to the demand or its price drops even further

Oh NATO pleasure chick bot, the Bakhmut meat grinder is finally bearing fruits after the most experienced Ukrainian forces were either killed, injured, or captured. The whole Western empire is in a coping mode, and the Zelrnsky puppet is already sounding the alarms.
Definitely bearing fruit: the hostility between the invading armies and hatred for each other out in the open. The army not wanting to blow its ammo in a useless town. And Wagner complaining that it needs to level the town of Russian speakers so it can say it took it over and whining like a baby when doesn't get its way. Definitely bore fruit

Wow, really a genius !!! You spotted an autocorrect keyboard typo, don't you have a life ???

Stupidity upon stupidity ...

Ok, So what is your input??

Wow, you've read books !!! So why your are offering wiki articles??? Again what's your idea? what do you want to say ?? I'm really lost 😁
For once you are right, you pile on stupid over stupid and make yourself sound worse.

1. What kind of a moronic device do you type on that you typed something and it picked up 'homophobe' ?It's not even possible for a human being to do that. Do you not read (or not know how to read) when you type to see how not smart it makes you?

2. I am pointing you to wiki articles because clearly you have no idea about Arab military history because you missed school those days and are incapable of having knowledge. Not only having zero knowledge, but also you then come back like an ignorant attacker.

3. Forget wiki articles: may be I will find a comic book with this history that may be easier. Send me your address (and don't put 1 Homophobe Lane, Tunis). Try to write it with a pen so you don't do another typo

They are making up for it as we speak. Like I said, Russia won't back off. Even if they suffer losses. Russia is too big and too poweful. They know that they can always compensate the losses as they are doing currently. Besides, we are now at a point of no return. This war is going to have a winner and a loser.
I don't agree with you but I still like to ready the opposite perspective. But at least be consistent please. You just said that ISI and Jihadi's neutered USSR and broke it into Russia in Afghanistan (not a direct quote but summarizing from previous post) and now you are saying Russia is too powerful and won't back off?

It backed off in Afghanistan? And yes so did the US, but nobody is saying (recently) that the US prevailed in Afghanistan.

Well, i laughed cause ALL US-barracks in the BRD on the soil of Germany are there cause US put them there. No German gov is ever ask for.
Ever heard of the Marshall Plan? The US rebuilt Germany so in some way it earned the right to put the bases there. Or Germany re-built itself after all the destruction it brought upon itself by picking a fight with every neighbor and occupying it

I live in the world reality: I haven't declared a reduction of half million barrels. Russians have reduced it. Why does somebody reduce its oil production? So it can match its supply to the demand or its price drops even further

Definitely bearing fruit: the hostility between the invading armies and hatred for each other out in the open. The army not wanting to blow its ammo in a useless town. And Wagner complaining that it needs to level the town of Russian speakers so it can say it took it over and whining like a baby when doesn't get its way. Definitely bore fruit
That's a problem inability to do math Russian is exporting 8 million barrel of oil. It cut production by half a million because it has to shift it exports elsewhere from Europe and that would be Asia and Africa

Welcome relief for these countries since it's hovering at 60$ as compared to Brent 70$. Discount which both Russia and everyone else is happy since exports are worth 150+b dollar

As far as i remember this idea is a german patent from mid 30s. One of the millions and millions patents US steal from germany after ww2. You even can hear it in the vid "dated back to the fifties", but in real they steal so many patents from germany that they needed years, decade to sort them out till they find this one within the millions of stolen german patents....

LOL Which country have it flying? Hint not german.

This is why shithole country like Russia can't compete against the the West let alone American.

This is why I question Vatnik intelligence. In what way can Russia compete against the west or nato?

Just look at how the US wage war.

The Western Lens is the scientific approach where published work gets peer reviews. A peer review of your comments is likely to show you as an unreliable source.

There are documentaries like Soviet Storm. They do not significantly differ from documentaries done in the West.
engl_1.jpg

engl_2.jpg

First this map is bullshit, secondly, the fact US troops are on Russia's border is because those countries do not want to be in the "Russian sphere of influence", they chose the US because they knew how it was to be under Russian occupation, they know Russia will never abandon their "lost territories".

All the countries that joined NATO did it on their freewill, no one has been forced to join the alliance or to host US forces on their soils. Ukrainians willing to die than to be under Russian occupation should tell you much about what people in eastern Europe think of Russia.

Only Russia has started this war, not the other way around. Now that the whole world saw how their invasion has badly failed and their armed forces are trash, they are trying to find scapegoats and coming with BS claims "they are fighting NATO". Nato would plain and simple pulverize those drunkards, that is why they are agitating the nuclear threat every days, but Russians are all talk they will do jack shit. They didn't even dare to attack any western weapon shipment and some think they'll use nuclear weapons, lmao.
OMG :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The amount of arrogance is quite staggering.
For quite a time I was taking seriously this guy and then I realized the same. Amount of self-praising, self-expert announcing and arrogance is too much. Now I just skip every comment made by him and scroll down without even reading his posts.

Last edited:
@Viet

Any particular reason why a Vietnamese based in Germany is such an US/NATO shill? Excuse my language but did the Americans not mass-murder Vietnamese a few decades ago and laying waste to much of Vietnam?

You keep talking about primitive Russians but in the real world (historically as well) Ukrainians are the primitive ones and were known as such too (Cossacks).

Russia and Russians have given infinitely more to the world than Ukraine will ever do.
Good question

What has Russia achieved with the invasion of Ukraine? Nothing. No it’s the worst of the worst. the perfect storm for Russia. Even if the war is over tomorrow Russia is finished. Putin has destroyed Russia. Even this war ends tomorrow the disaster is there. Too late to undo the damage. Russia will not survive. Medwedew says if Russia loses the war Russia will disintegrate. Putin says the war in Ukraine is about Russia’s survival. How’s possible? They themselves push Russia into s corner there is no way out. It’s always the case it’s easy to start a war. But very difficult to impossible to end it.

Russia is a multi ethnic country. It’s the violence, the military, security apparatus, the oppression that keep the country together.
If all of those tools fail in Ukraine then the people in Russia will say Russia is finished they will go elsewhere like what happened to USSR.

About my intention, my motives. Hatred, resentment is a very bad guidance. It’s not the point whether or not I am sympathy to US or Russia. The world needs a balance in Europe, in Asia. Russia plays a very important role in respect to the defense of Vietnam in South China Sea. Now it’s gone. Putin has surrendered Russia to Ccp.

Back
Top Bottom