What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

For quite a time I was taking seriously this guy and then I realized the same. Amount of self-praising, self-expert announcing and arrogance is too much. Now I just skip every comment made by him and scroll down without even reading his posts.
Yes, that's self-praising and arrogant from this "self-expert" when I discuss issue with him with me quoting Academic Link (I quote Ukrainian Census, a PhD in Theology) and he is spoking his free will.

I don't post here to make you like me, I post because I want to be a part of discussion, you can believe whatever you want to believe, that, as I said, I have no problem with, I only have a problem with him when he starts saying I am wrong when he give me shit as reference.

Yes, that's self-praising and arrogant from this "self-expert" when I discuss issue with him with me quoting Academic Link (I quote Ukrainian Census, a PhD in Theology) and he is spoking his free will.

I don't post here to make you like me, I post because I want to be a part of discussion, you can believe whatever you want to believe, that, as I said, I have no problem with, I only have a problem with him when he starts saying I am wrong when he give me shit as reference.
I have problem. This forum is virtually littered with long shots from your side.

'Revolution' in Polish army as it builds Europe's largest land force​

>> A further nail in russia's attempt to bring back the old "Soviet Union " ...

I have problem. This forum is virtually littered with long shots from your side.

Salam

It really is just a preference. Some posters are known for being straightforward and short he isn’t and that’s what he’s like. You don’t have to read his ‘long stories’, or lengthy answers. Read them, or ignore them, it’s your choice, but it does no good to complain about them they are just harmless

Well, again, you considered mine as "Long Shot" when I quoted academic and data to support my point, and then come around and buy in that guys view when he provided NOTHING but his own word to back up his point.

As I said, I have no problem with you having your own believe, and I have no problem with you because you aren't like him who come out all gun blazing when he has nothing to support his point but his own words. As I said when this war begins, I only discuss fact, I don't buy into personal opinion, as long as yours stay that way, I have no problem with.

PRC only 70 years. There are more war in the land as you count with 5000 years. Have a look the war history of USA. Just 200 years
Your picture does not say PRC. It says ”China”.
It is simply fake propaganda.
Now you resort to Whataboutism.
I guess your claim means that ”fake propaganda” and ”whataboutism” is Made in China.

Last edited:
Well, again, you considered mine as "Long Shot" when I quoted academic and data to support my point, and then come around and buy in that guys view when he provided NOTHING but his own word to back up his point.

As I said, I have no problem with you having your own believe, and I have no problem with you because you aren't like him who come out all gun blazing when he has nothing to support his point but his own words. As I said when this war begins, I only discuss fact, I don't buy into personal opinion, as long as yours stay that way, I have no problem with.
Cool down dude.

Salam

It really is just a preference. Some posters are known for being straightforward and short he isn’t and that’s what he’s like. You don’t have to read his ‘long stories’, or lengthy answers. Read them, or ignore them, it’s your choice, but it does no good to complain about them they are just harmless
I can be straightforward and short too if all I say was "I am right, you are wrong, because I said so, so shut up!!"

LOL

Cool down dude.
you need to said that to yourself, because I didn't ask for it, you comment on his post about me.

I am all for intelligent debate, but you wanted to choose the other side, that's not really my problem dude.

Cool down dude.
I can be straightforward and short too if all I say was "I am right, you are wrong, because I said so, so shut up!!"

LOL

you need to said that to yourself, because I didn't ask for it, you comment on his post about me.

I am all for intelligent debate, but you wanted to choose the other side, that's not really my problem dude.
Intelligent debate 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom