What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

I am a Military intelligence guy, I don't do Bullshit, you may like it, I don't,

I look at data and information and predict what is going to happen. In this war, I have made 5 predictions, 4 of them turns out to be correct. 5th one is ongoing. (Well, 6 if you also consider my "Mariupol" prediction, but then that's a no brainer)

I was already talking about HIMARS transfer back in April 2022 talking to @Oldman1 here on this forum when the US is negotiating with BAe for right of transfer, it wasn't really a rocket science to think HIMARS is going to be on the list when it is what they needed and why they will go to BAe for if not for HIMARS. US announce HIMARS transfer in May 2022.

View attachment 919835

In June 2022, I predicted Ukrainian is going to make a push into Kupiansk in this forum, it's simple data really, HIMARS have 80km+ range, Kupiansk was then 74km into Ukrainian Controlled Kharkiv, it again didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out Kupiansk is going to be Ukrainian next target once they get their hand on enough HIMARS. They made the push in September all in all telling everyone they are going to push into Kherson.

View attachment 919837

In October 2022, after the Kerch Bridge bombing, I predicted Russian is going to be lucky to hold on to Kherson by the end of this year. Many people here laugh at my prediction, but again, you put 2 and 2 together and you will know there are no way they can supply both Crimea and Kherson with that extended supply line with a damaged bridge. Kherson was liberated by Ukrainian in Nov 2022.

The 4th prediction I made was the West is going to supply Ukraine with APC and Tanks if I was in charge of Ukrainian weapon program on Jan 1 2023, immediately after US signed deal on transferring Bradley (IIRC it was on Jan 6) and then 31 M1 Abrams comes after. You don't need to know your shit to know that would happen. But that still a correct prediction nonetheless.

The final prediction I made is Ukraine is going to be able to hold on to T-0504 anywhere form 2 weeks to 2 months and hold on the Bakhmut until said road was cut, I made that post on Feb 9, and today is March 12. You be the judge on that one.

This is what I do, I don't go around and claim I am right and I know shit because I was right, I made prediction on war that based on actionable intelligence. You want to buy his "Mine is right" that's not my business.
Where are HIMARS? We hear nothing these days. Neutralized or it's not a trending topic for media any more?

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee Hoooooooooooooo!
Bakhmut about to fall within days now. 12000 UkroNazi's about to get butchered.

Another epic Russian victory! A deserted town in the middle on nowhere is about to fall, the Russian blitzkrieg is advancing at the staggering speed of 1km per month, at this rhythm,after 10 million dead Russkis they will be in Kiev in 2034.The world hasn't seen such military genius since Napoleon at Leipzig,Putin is truly a chess champion!

For once you are right, you pile on stupid over stupid and make yourself sound worse.

1. What kind of a moronic device do you type on that you typed something and it picked up 'homophobe' ?It's not even possible for a human being to do that. Do you not read (or not know how to read) when you type to see how not smart it makes you?
Get a life ...

2. I am pointing you to wiki articles because clearly you have no idea about Arab military history because you missed school those days and are incapable of having knowledge. Not only having zero knowledge, but also you then come back like an ignorant attacker.
Babbling stupidity is your speciality
3. Forget wiki articles: may be I will find a comic book with this history that may be easier. Send me your address (and don't put 1 Homophobe Lane, Tunis). Try to write it with a pen so you don't do another typo
Again, get a life ...

Just another alternative troll account with 9 stupid posts ..... This forum is going nowhere

Clever tactics of the Ukrainian army top. As long as the Russians have to keep sending troops to Bachmoet, the alleged major Russian offensive will not develop. Anyone you send to Bachmoet cannot be deployed elsewhere, so the battle there does have an adverse effect on their Special Military Operation.

Back
Top Bottom