What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Whatever, I and people around the world know the Russians were involved in the war and helped lead to victory and my local library or sometimes I go to a different one in another city nearby shouldn't have allowed those books on shelves if it was really banned. So if there were bans on books on Russian victory, I and those around the world didn't see it.
Well to be honest, I am fluent in English language & I am turning 50 ish aroound the corner - yet it took me good 25 years to figure out why books on Russian victories on WWII are banned in libraries. See thats all I am saying.

NATO Nation admits to Putin's military prowess; 'Russia can fight Ukraine war for...​

You can't be serious:-"Russian tactic of taking out electricity and water during winter to pressure civilian population has failed though.View attachment 919533

“One year into the war, the power situation seems to be stabilizing.”

Russia tried to literally destroy the grid and put huge pressure on civilians many who would literally freeze to death or die from medical system failing.
that failed.

currently the blackouts are an annoyance. Which will only degrade will to fight if there is no hope of retaking territory.

The aim was to target infrastructure and not to kill civilians you dope! And they achieved that aim with flying colours. Power outages across the board. You sound desperate.
Targeting both civil infra and civil population is an ugly act which is forbidden in wars between nations. That’s considered as war crime and terror act. You dope.

Power outage work on "frontline" cause production and logistics switched of/more complicated. No "buy the ressource package for 2.99 $ at the online shop today" button flash up at Cocainskys desk...

Well to be honest, I am fluent in English language & I am turning 50 ish aroound the corner - yet it took me good 25 years to figure out why books on Russian victories on WWII are banned in libraries. See thats all I am saying.

NATO Nation admits to Putin's military prowess; 'Russia can fight Ukraine war for...​

Stop lying so ridiculously. Name me exactly which countries supposedly “banned russian victories” on ww2 and i will find you proof otherwise.

I mean usa and gemany even made movies (enemy at the gates, stalingrad) with russian victories.
Its mentioned in history lessons in the west.
I can literally walk to a library to get some books.

Its just utter nonsense.

Stop lying so ridiculously. Name me exactly which countries supposedly “banned russian victories” on ww2 and i will find you proof otherwise.
How about Auschwitz. Obama said it was taken bei US troops and his "Uncle" was one of the GI who did it :lol:

""Ich hatte einen Onkel, der einer derjenigen () unter den ersten amerikanischen Truppen war, die in Auschwitz eindrangen und die Konzentrationslager befreit haben,"

But hey, just normal lie for an PotUS.

The entire best trained Ukrainian forces were crippled in the Bakhmut offensive. So it seems you're all misreading the domino effect after Bakhmut falls. The Russian forces will finally conclude the liberation of the whole Donestk People's Republic.

Meanwhile, this is another development in Ukraine.

Still waiting for the Domino effect after Popasna, Severodonetsk, Soledar among others as you were boasting about few months ago, but keep celebrating the capture of a street in Bakhmut as Russia seems desperate enough to announce "victories" after months of humiliations, defeats, setbacks, retreats and "goodwill gestures". 🤡

The only obstacle for peace between the Ukrainian people and Russia is the clown of Kiev high on coke. Ukrainian people must stand up and kick him out of office.

Russian bots here are living in another lalaland thinking after what the Russians did in Ukraine, destroying anything in front of them, comitting the genocide of the Ukrainian people and culture as well as committing any war crime possible, the Ukrainians "want peace with Russia but Zelensky doesn't want to".

Looking at Drones are being used in Ukraine ( fly over tank and drop grendates/bomblets ) - this is a fantastic idea.

Given the limited useability of cluster munitions - getting rid of stockpiles of these systems ontop of russian tanks makes a lot osense for sure. Unlikely USA will give them though given toxicitiy of the sheer mention of cluster bombs.

Last edited:

I mean usa and gemany even made movies (enemy at the gates, stalingrad) with russian victories.
Its mentioned in history lessons in the west.
I can literally walk to a library to get some books.

Its just utter nonsense.
See thats it - I'm not going to take a source of hollywood movie with soures from the pentagon??? Why should global populations only see thru western lens ?? The game of Singular Superpower has multiplied to Quad super powers such as China / Russia / European Union / US of A

Have you read Russian books on WWII ? Have you seen ANY Russian War documentaries from their lens ? I bet not because you only can hear or speak English merely.

More Russian soldiers have died in one year in Ukraine than in all 16 of its military actions since Second World​

>> So much for a 3 day war..

See thats it - I'm not going to take a source of hollywood movie with soures from the pentagon??? Why should global populations only see thru western lens ?? The game of Singular Superpower has multiplied to Quad super powers such as China / Russia / European Union / US of A

Have you read Russian books on WWII ? Have you seen ANY Russian War documentaries from their lens ? I bet not because you only can hear or speak English merely.
You say books/texts of russian victory in ww2 are banned in the west.

I ask for proof.

You return with bullshit about movies having a western lens and if i read books by russian authors in the russian language?

you dodge the question because the “ban” is a hollow baseless lie.

More Russian soldiers have died in one year in Ukraine than in all 16 of its military actions since Second World​

>> So much for a 3 day war..
Ridiculous losses for a supposed world military superpower.

(Though the russians have a high loss tolerance which keeps them in the fight)

Back
Top Bottom