What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

So where is Glonass? Not functioning?

Yes and no . Most of the Russian military uses standard civilian GPS devices, and most of these devices will accept GLONASS as a data source. For GPS-guided weapons the Russian military is using GPS chips sourced off the open market which again , accept GLONASS as a data source. Russia doesn’t have any systems that are GLONASS -only as far as I know , primarily because they don’t have enough GLONASS satellites in their constellation to be able to trust that they’ll be able to get a GLONASS signal under rough conditions.

The ruling class in London and Washington (with the complicit silence of their lackeys in Berlin, Paris, Rome and Madrid) have succeeded in fulfilling their dream: to take the war into the heart of Russia.

This appalling tragedy (sacrificing Ukraine to destabilize Russia) will go down in history as the pinnacle of the West's cynical indifference to the fate of the Slavs.

Homophobic? Do you know what that means? Homophobic would imply hatred of homosexuals. I am completely lost on the context of your abuse (as much as that abuse does not belong in this forum).
Wow, really a genius !!! You spotted an autocorrect keyboard typo, don't you have a life ???

Unless either the occupying Arab armies OR the citizens of lands occupied were majority homosexuals, the homophonic rant is just stupid.
Stupidity upon stupidity ...

Read up a bit on the famous generals in the Rashidun Caliphate and its superior military tactics against much more established empires. You will be surprised by what you find out and how they expanded because of their ingenuity.

Ok, So what is your input??
And don't accuse me of racism as I am muslim. I just happen to know a bit more about the caliphate through reading books about it. I am glad to point you to a wiki article if you like.
Wow, you've read books !!! So why your are offering wiki articles??? Again what's your idea? what do you want to say ?? I'm really lost 😁

Last edited:
@Roaastudies

KGB:
Polish special forces are involved in an attack on a Russian A-50 in Machulichy, Belarus.
Fqzo1xQWYAUS9nB

@Roaastudies

#urgent
Sirens sounded for the first time all over Ukraine
A source in #Kiev says that 6 TU-22 supersonic bombers capable of causing massive destruction, and about 10 TU-95 strategic bombers that cannot be monitored by satellites and are capable of carrying nuclear missiles, have been detected over its territory.
@MASDER_MBN

Zakharova: The construction of a Polish military center in Ukraine makes Warsaw a party to the conflict
@Russianowarabic

A video of the aftermath of today's strikes in Lviv near the #Poland border

Last edited:

The ruling class in London and Washington (with the complicit silence of their lackeys in Berlin, Paris, Rome and Madrid) have succeeded in fulfilling their dream: to take the war into the heart of Russia.

This appalling tragedy (sacrificing Ukraine to destabilize Russia) will go down in history as the pinnacle of the West's cynical indifference to the fate of the Slavs.

The Europeans and Americans don't give a hoot about Ukrainians. The Ukrainians are cannon fodder in the containment war against Russia. Consider the Ukrainians like the Kurds.

John Kirby:
The Patriot system is designed to intercept ballistic missiles. Russian forces use drones and winged cruise missiles in Ukraine, which Patriot does not work against at all.
FqzoiRTWcAAOeEo

@Roaastudies

KGB:
Polish special forces are involved in an attack on a Russian A-50 in Machulichy, Belarus.
Fqzo1xQWYAUS9nB

@Roaastudies

#urgent
Sirens sounded for the first time all over Ukraine
A source in #Kiev says that 6 TU-22 supersonic bombers capable of causing massive destruction, and about 10 TU-95 strategic bombers that cannot be monitored by satellites and are capable of carrying nuclear missiles, have been detected over its territory.
@MASDER_MBN

Expect things to really heat up in the coming days. Bakhmut is about to be conquered by the Russians.

Last edited:
Ukraine getting decimated mile by mile. The Clown of Kiev, Cocainsky must come to the negotiating table and accept terms else this will be the state of Kiev in a few months.

The comedian has until now played his cards reasonably well vis-à-vis his Western masters. Behind the scenes there must be some desire from Western capitals to start talks. How else do the Americans and Europeans seek to stop this unending war? The Ukrainians are not going to win against Russia. Not even in a million years. What plans do the Europeans and Americans have in place to cool the situation? Ukraine will have to accept the status quo for a start.

Yes and no . Most of the Russian military uses standard civilian GPS devices, and most of these devices will accept GLONASS as a data source. For GPS-guided weapons the Russian military is using GPS chips sourced off the open market which again , accept GLONASS as a data source. Russia doesn’t have any systems that are GLONASS -only as far as I know , primarily because they don’t have enough GLONASS satellites in their constellation to be able to trust that they’ll be able to get a GLONASS signal under rough conditions.
So hard to believe your claim, some Russian source backing that?

It's hard to believe a USA vs Russia war, and Russia using GPS guided weapons

Back
Top Bottom