What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

It will be very important for Ukraine to not only restore it's SAM arsenal to pre-war levels, but surpass it, along with upgrades.

Russians, seeing complete impotence of their airforce, will be certainly thinking how to counter UA air defences next time.

They will likely refit every aircraft they have with jamming pods in the futur.

Out of downed aircraft, only single digits were ECM pod equipped.

Hi
Another thing to add to Russian woes , one the biggest hits was losing GPS targeting for their smart bombs and air strikes. Russia doesn’t have GPS satellites of their own for those bombs , so the west cutting them off meant their bombing runs were sent back in time to the Cold War. Their own system , sucks to the point of being useless if you add all this up you can see why Russian performance in Ukraine airforce has been so abysmal?

Seriously you are a lost case, a liar or and and illiterate, WWI, WWII, Irak and Vietnamese invasions, Colonial West, Slaughter of aboriginals are before printing press 🤣😂 and because they are before internet, you just skip them, see your western double standard and stupidity.

You did, liar again, your post is still there, I've quoted your statement picking only Islam as an example of destructive expansive empire.

Where did I said that the Arab conquest was welcomed by every country? You are just assuming stuff

You got the "verbal" abuse you deserve, I have no inferiority complex in front of any western, unlike unfortunately many "yes Sahib" brown man complexed are here

Lolz, you want me to get past the first line of your homophobic and racist post against Islam ? 🤤🤣Why ??

Because you can't say "sorry, I formulated my idea in a wrong way" ??

Anyway, the rest of your post is also composed if the same shit toward Russia, I'm not Russian, so I don't care.

When talking about "Russian destructive expansionism" and Ukraine, you only found Islamic conquest as an example 😂🤣😅
Man !!! (Sorry what's your gender, I don't want to offend you) you are so pathetic.....
Homophobic? Do you know what that means? Homophobic would imply hatred of homosexuals. I am completely lost on the context of your abuse (as much as that abuse does not belong in this forum).

Unless either the occupying Arab armies OR the citizens of lands occupied were majority homosexuals, the homophonic rant is just stupid.

Read up a bit on the famous generals in the Rashidun Caliphate and its superior military tactics against much more established empires. You will be surprised by what you find out and how they expanded because of their ingenuity.

And don't accuse me of racism as I am muslim. I just happen to know a bit more about the caliphate through reading books about it. I am glad to point you to a wiki article if you like.

No other country will buy Russian tanks, from now on.

Haha

Agree - Putin has done a fantastic surgical strike on his own military-industry complex. Russian systems and associated war doctine/methodolgy - have been found "wanting".

Of course Iran/Korea/Syria will continue to buy - they have no choice - but most countries will turn to the West or China from now on.

No other country will buy Russian tanks, from now on.

Haha

Mh, its an Uke tank, T-64, what is no more build by Russia. But aside that: Ground-tanks are going obsolete when flying-tanks enter the chat in near future. (no, they will not use gps...)

Agree - Putin has done a fantastic surgical strike on his own military-industry complex. Russian systems and associated war doctine/methodolgy - have been found "wanting".

Of course Iran/Korea/Syria will continue to buy - they have no choice - but most countries will turn to the West or China from now on.

you are absolutely right . Marketing not needed for People who buy Russian tanks they are not to fussy on these tanks specs as they got no other options to them. Let’s take the T-90 is not modern , it is an upgraded T-72 the T-80 is just an upgraded T-64. This will not put of these buyers from the list of countries you have quoted. Frankly , they are not good enough vs west , but will be okay to oppress internally or in Pakistan vs india wars , cheap mass armour , to play around with.

My guess is the war intensity won't be kept at such high level as neither side can afford it in the long term, lots of westerners are already sick and tired of supporting the corrupt regime in Kiev. Donald Trump has a good chance of winning 2024 as long as he is firmly anti-war, you know how he likes Russia. He will pull the plug on Ukraine in a heartbeat like he did with TPP and Kiev will fall into Russian hands within a week.
You don’t understand how the western political systems work. Even in worse case scenario Trump returns to power that will not be the end of western civilization.

First, it’s still 2y away. By then Ukraine will be armed to the teeth. Remember the US pours $100 billion last year into Ukraine.

Second, simply put, Trump can not do everything he likes, pulling the plug as you say. It’s not the president It’s the US parliaments that control the army and it’s spendings or the flows of money and weapons. If the Dems still control the parliaments they will continue pouring money into Ukraine. Certainly Trump can veto and slow down everything. The US parliaments however can overrule every president veto.

And even if, the EU will continue pouring money and weapons into Ukraine. Extremely unlikely Europe stops supporting Ukraine. because the EU knows they are the next targets by Russians hooligans.

Mh, its an Uke tank, T-64, what is no more build by Russia. But aside that: Ground-tanks are going obsolete when flying-tanks enter the chat in near future. (no, they will not use gps...)

Because they still work. It isn’t the fault of the “tank” that there are so many losses. It is the way they are being used that is the problem

Definitely CIA inspired.
Not very impressive or competent
Russia is going to be facing more and more pressure.
LMAO- no country under more pressure than US- weak allies, currency losing value, unsustainable debt, beaten by weak undeveloped countries, most of world population not on its side, unhealthy and uneducated population on and on!
Moldova too.
lmao- whats that even?
Or maybe they will activate Moldovans when Russians are a bit ore exhausted.
LMAO- Afghans didnt get exhausted after 21 years, Russians probaly wont get exhausted for a few more years at a min, its always war loser like NATO that "expect" short wars, but their enemies stretch those wars out, to make sure NATO leaves the battlefield closer to a cripple.
This will not stop until they Destroy russia.
but they'll get destroyed instead, look at what Afghanistan recently did to NATO and US military- NUFF SAID!

Back
Top Bottom