What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Dear brother, with this typical thinking that west is good and all non west people do is evil. Their leaders are tyrant and are forced to pretend he is all known and correct. Need to get out of this mindset brother. Putin is an intellectual and not some tyrant as claimed by west.
I didnt say the West is good. I said western leaders are accountable. There is no denying Russia is an autocracy - and Putin is at best intellectual dishonest. So what is wrong with my mindset?

Last edited:
Heeeeee Hooooo

heeehooo.png

I didnt say the West is good. I said western leaders are accountable. There is no denying Russia is an autocracy - and Putin is at best intellectual dishonest. So what is wrong with my mindset?
Putin grew up in a very poor family. He once told thanks to his German language he had the chance of his life to escape poverty.

Putin actually was very western oriented and liberal during his first presidency. then he turns radical when becoming president in second time. He is not smart intellectually he is just a dumb ex spy. Look what he has achieved for Russia during his 20y reign. Little to nothing. Russia economy is less diverse than USSR. Russia without oil and gas is a poor country. That’s shocking. Because they have lands, resources, people, everything.

His bottomless hatred on the West is the main motive why he went to war. It’s not about Ukraine. For this he is willing to let millions Russias dying.

Westerns have never been accountable. For iraq war, libya have they been held accountable for atrocities?

The battle front is 800 miles long...Lands End to John O'Groats. If Tiny Vlad Putin deploys 80,000 unwashed ' erberts to the front, that's a hundred men per mile, every mile. In WW I, neither side made any progress over a front measured in dozens of miles in France in 4 years. The Incontinence Kid's 1914-18 mentality, strategy and technology will win nothing.
You can have your laughs
But all the wayy back from Napoleon to most Battles of WWII
Battle of Kursk etc Russia always wins.
The only thing is U third class English speakers not even your own language, nevertheless, read in their media of Exaggerated Propuganda articles to stories of Western Victories But the real player was Russia not Yankees. Every historical fact on Russia is distorted by racist policies of the west.
Mark my words these Leopard 2s or M1-A1s will not even push the Russians 1 meter back.

Be prepared for a nuclear war bro

Now with the Russians have dropped the treaty, the US will bring back nuclear arsenals to Central Europe.

Reaction time for Moscow: 2 minutes

It is what it is; countries want to play stupid games they win stupid prizes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom