What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

LOL, with something not yet exist....
Haha, only in your world. In the real world it already exists. I showed you all links where you can update your information. But hey, if it fits not in your lala-world it exists not in your lala-world.

You can still bring supply thru T-0504, can Russia attack that highway with artillery 24/7? Because Ukraine can send supply thru that highway 24/7, as long as they have truck
here you can look at a map of your flavor. Even in this "western" map the Russians can shoot with even ak47 at all what is move on T-0504.

You don't even need to be in the army to know that :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

well, normally yes. But with you there is Hopfen und Malz verloren.

Haha, only in your world. In the real world it already exists. I showed you all links where you can update your information. But hey, if it fits not in your lala-world it exists not in your lala-world.

Sure, it exist, I believe you, that MBDA announcement was wrong

https://www.armyrecognition.com/def...AaVLD-zxiDxoRE0zZOYapmSkefzEOhIH8EgzG40mdqeVg
here you can look at a map of your flavor. Even in this "western" map the Russians can shoot with even ak47 at all what is move on T-0504.

I don't know what AK you use, but unless you can shoot it at 1.4 km away, it won't hit shit,

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

well, normally yes. But with you there is Hopfen und Malz verloren.

Am I supposed to know who or what it was?

LOL Just look at the headlines.

After meddling and destroying half the planet the Western nations are now wondering why the Russians are turning a blind eye to conflict. Funny.

Last edited:
Sure, it exist, I believe you, that MBDA announcement was wrong
You dont have to believe me, just look in the landfare thread here on pdf or look at the MDBA website

I don't know what AK you use, but unless you can shoot it at 1.4 km away, it won't hit shit,

lol, if i look at the map i linked to...

lol.png

But hey, sure i have manipulated it....

Do you remember what you have been saying for a year? How much of it is a reality today?
Yep. I thought russia would have trouble taking Kiev which they did.

I thought russia would alienate ukrainians and run into insurgency which it did.

Actually ukraine performed much better then I expected. I initially thought russia would contain Kharkiv and Kherson and conquer donbass fully.

With changing battlefield dynamics i was also correct in expecting Odessa to hold, and kharkiv and kherson being liberated.

Only thing i misjudged is Russias resilience against sanctions. This because of the crazy gas/oil price spike. However…those have ended…lets see how russia copes this year

you on the other hand have been wrong constantly.
“Russia winning…russia winning…russia winning”.

You got no chance. Russia is winning and will continue to win.
And here we go again…hahaha
You guys are used to losing and blaming everyone around you. No wonder the rest of the world isn't buying your anti-Russia narrative.
Yes the west constantly loses that is why we are the strongest miltary and exonomic block for the last 650 years.

The Russians are pounding the fvck out of Western poodles.

Yes i saw with their latest Vugledar assault.
Pounding the ukranians with dead russians.

You dont have to believe me, just look in the landfare thread here on pdf or look at the MDBA website

lol, if i look at the map i linked to...

View attachment 917395

But hey, sure i have manipulated it....

All it shows if you know nothing about how weapon is being produced and you can't read map.,

Yep. I thought russia would have trouble taking Kiev which they did.

I thought russia would alienate ukrainians and run into insurgency which it did.

Actually ukraine performed much better then I expected. I initially thought russia would contain Kharkiv and Kherson and conquer donbass fully.

With changing battlefield dynamics i was also correct in expecting Odessa to hold, and kharkiv and kherson being liberated.

Only thing i misjudged is Russias resilience against sanctions. This because of the crazy gas/oil price spike. However…those have ended…lets see how russia copes this year

you on the other hand have been wrong constantly.
“Russia winning…russia winning…russia winning”.

And here we go again…hahaha

Yes the west constantly loses that is why we are the strongest miltary and exonomic block for the last 650 years.

Yes i saw with their latest Vugledar assault.
Pounding the ukranians with dead russians.

Whatever you say is meaningless at this point. The world has eyes and they can guage how Russia is taking on the entire Western bandwagon under the leadership of papa USA.

Russia is winning at it's own pace.

You and a few others in this thread are severely frustrated. You have spent almost a year bickering in this topic. We don't see you guys participate in other topics. You have become mental patients. Severely obsessive and hostile towards people who don't share your opinion on the Ukraine conflict.

"Russia is evil. Russia is evil. Russia is evil..."

Last edited:
Well, usually people who are clown would accuse other people being clown.

I don't really care what you think, as I said, your opinion is like piss, do I care about what my piss think of me? you may, I don't

Hohooo, look at that! His "sure, whatever" changed to "your are piss" :lol: Did truth hurt you? :lol:

Hohooo, look at that! His "sure, whatever" changed to "your are piss" :lol: Did truth hurt you? :lol:
Well, only idiots and egopath would think what they said is the truth, that or you think you are Jesus.....

By the way, I said you are piss LONG BEFORE I said sure, whatever. The fact that you don't even know that show how stupid you were.

Democracy is too vulnerable for manipulation without tight deep-state establishment.
There can be only ONE sovereign state in the whole democratic block. How do you suppose citizens fence off from coordinated influence of all the mainstream media and financial apparatus?

Ukraine is a Zombie state, didn't take much effort to infect it.

Well, only idiots and egopath would think what they said is the truth, that or you think you are Jesus.....

By the way, I said you are piss LONG BEFORE I said sure, whatever. The fact that you don't even know that show how stupid you were.
:lol: I like it when it is Ende der Fahnenstange in your brain

Whatever you say is meaningless at this point. The world has eyes and they can guage how Russia is taking on the entire Western bandwagon under the leadership of papa USA.

Russia is winning at it's own pace.

You and a few others in this thread are severely frustrated. You have spent almost a year bickering in this topic. We don't see you guys participate in other topics. You have become mental patients. Severely obsessive and hostile towards people who don't share your opinion on the Ukraine conflict.

"Russia is evil. Russia is evil. Russia is evil..."
Oh so completely ignoring/deflecting all the points again ?

I am interested in defence analysis and geopolitics. You are apparently so challenged intellectually that you can only repeat “russia winning” and talking about “tones” from posts.

Your on ignore from now. Your input is a waste of bandwith

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom