What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

@akramishaqkhan

Child soldiers. This conflict keeps getting interesting, and the radio silence too.
Hopefully, with Russia exiting the Nuclear Treaty, we can also ramp up our nuclear production.
Be prepared for a nuclear war bro

Now with the Russians have dropped the treaty, the US will bring back nuclear arsenals to Central Europe.

Reaction time for Moscow: 2 minutes

Heads Up - if this is what majority of Indian Media thinks of Nuclearization of Russia Ukr conflict - than very well the US media empire is really unnoticed of their views which is sort of irrelevant in Canada to America or some EU nations of Nato.
The credibility of Indian govt & its people of 1.6 billion taking Russia Nuclear alliance goes to show merely 330 million of US govt siding with Ukr.

Last edited:
And if this guy with two black rings on his head was saying same thing about USA he would have been right. Right? 😜
No, but atleast his claims were to be questioned. Its not like the russians dont know Putin is lying, but they are all forced to pretend he is all knowing and correct. Its a giant masquerade.

You are talking to a guy who made this post

View attachment 917363

Notice he LOLed and quoted my post about Ukraine was surrounded by NE, E, SE, S, SW in Bakhmut and they don't need to pull out until T-0504 is cut off, it can be 10 days, it could also be 2 months.

This post is made on the 9th of February, today is 22nd Feb, 13 days later, not only did Bakhmut not yet fallen, the russian still cannot take T-0504, it is still under Ukrainian Control, in fact, they were beaten back a bit from Chasiv Yar direction.

I wouldn't take his post in any seriousness. his post is the same as piss to me, it just something out of his mouth.

Haha, why dont you link to my post? Do you fear that some one would look for the provided tweets which shows that at that time you wrote your lalala the T-0504 was already cut, was already under firecontroll of wagner. "they dont need to pull out until T0504..." haha, they are not allowed to pull out. The highest military in Ukraine urged to pull out, but they are not allowed.

Here my post so everybody can see the tweets and that you again try to tell nonsense

You tried the same as many times before. Its your method. But again you lost.

No, but atleast his claims were to be questioned. Its not like the russians dont know Putin is lying, but they are all forced to pretend he is all knowing and correct. Its a giant masquerade.
Dear brother, with this typical thinking that west is good and all non west people do is evil. Their leaders are tyrant and are forced to pretend he is all known and correct. Need to get out of this mindset brother. Putin is an intellectual and not some tyrant as claimed by west.

Ukraine has no chance. You know it.
Which you said for almost a year now?

In the meantime Ukraine is still resisting well. Reconquered 50% territory, and russias new offensive seems to run into slowdown/difficulties.

80% ukraine heavily favor west now. Even if russia manages to overtake territories it will run into insurgancy and needs to fund an occupation army.

Russia isn't getting crushed. Russia is winning and at its own pace.
Sure. They WANTED to lose half of their armor.

If you are going to trollpost atleast make some effort.

Which you said for almost a year now?

In the meantime Ukraine is still resisting well. Reconquered 50% territory, and russias new offensive seems to run into slowdown/difficulties.

80% ukraine heavily favor west now. Even if russia manages to overtake territories it will run into insurgancy and needs to fund an occupation army.

Sure. They WANTED to lose half of their armor.

If you are going to trollpost atleast make some effort.

Do you remember what you have been saying for a year? How much of it is a reality today?

You got no chance. Russia is winning and will continue to win.

You guys are used to losing and blaming everyone around you. No wonder the rest of the world isn't buying your anti-Russia narrative.

Unlimited resources. Once Military Production reaches full capacity, there will be no stopping this juggernaut.

The Russians are pounding the fvck out of Western poodles.

Haha, why dont you link to my post? Do you fear that some one would look for the provided tweets which shows that at that time you wrote your lalala the T-0504 was already cut, was already under firecontroll of wagner. "they dont need to pull out until T0504..." haha, they are not allowed to pull out. The highest military in Ukraine urged to pull out, but they are not allowed.

Here my post so everybody can see the tweets and that you again try to tell nonsense

You tried the same as many times before. Its your method. But again you lost.
Sure, whatever float your boat.

On the other hand, I never said whether or not Ukraine will pull out, I said Russia will need to take T-0504 to threaten Ukrainian Position in bakhmut, and it could be 10 days or 2 months.

Now, it's 13 days later, had Russia took T-0504 yet? This has nothing to do with whether or not Ukraine wants to pull out of Bakhmut, this is about whether or not Russia can take that highway. And why would Ukraine withdraw when the exit route had not yet been threatened?

Your tweet mean shit when 13 days later Ukraine still hold that highway.

Sure, whatever float your boat.

Haha, thats your standard lalala if you have no arguments. "sure, whatever". It was the same with the man portable fire and forget atgm where you even didnt know what the actual status of development is. And after i show you, then it was also "sure, whatever" by you :lol: Ah, btw., have you seen the newest chinese development with man portable fire and forget atgm? It came near the one of MDBA. You remember the MDBA i showed you? With less than 12 KG in total wight of all? No?

On the other hand, I never said whether or not Ukraine will pull out, I said Russia will need to take T-0504 to threaten Ukrainian Position, and it could be 10 days or 2 months.

LOL and at that time you said that, the T-0504 was already cut of/under fire control by wagner. Haha, i show it in my last post, but you again ignore it, as you already ignore all what do not fit in your lala-world. But hey, i show you my post again, next chance for your coming out

Haha, thats your standard lalala if you have no arguments. "sure, whatever". It was the same with the man portable fire and forget atgm where you even didnt know what the actual status of development is. And after i show you, then it was also "sure, whatever" by you :lol: Ah, btw., have you seen the newest chinese development with man portable fire and forget atgm? It came near the one of MDBA. You remember the MDBA i showed you? With less than 12 KG in total wight of all? No?

I answer that to why i did not quote your post. I don't quote your post because I don't quote your post, whatever you think is up to you, hence, whatever you said to float your boat?

Lol the MBDA is a ATGM is not even in production until 2024, and that was planned, and unless you are Marty McFly and you come back to the Future. That ain't gonna happen, and as I said, there are NO fire and forget ATGM that you can haul around in the battlefield, I am not interested in what happened 10 months from now or 2 years from now/

And finally MBDA is a Franco-British venture, i doubt they will sell these ATGM to Russia
LOL and at that time you said that, the T-0504 was already cut of/under fire control by wagner. Haha, i show it in my last post, but you again ignore it, as you already ignore all what do not fit in your lala-world. But hey, i show you my post again, next chance for your coming out

lol, cut off is for Russia to TOOK PART OR ENTIRE STRETCH of highway, including all of its off ramp, this is NOT what Russian did. What they do is to position their troop WITHIN ARTILLERY range on part of that highway, that's interdiction. That is exactly the same thing Ukrainian did to the Russian in Svatove. This is also what the Russian did back when Ukrainian was holding Siverodonetsk or when Ukraine retake Kherson when Russian retreat.

Cut off is when you STOP enemy supply by physically holding a part of the highway, ie, when your enemy need to access to the highway, they would have to fight thru your check point. Interdiction is you can ATTACK traffic using that highway with indirect fire. That don't do anything because you can't interdict something 24/7, your artillery would have to move in order for them to fire and reposition so they won't be hit by counter battery fire.

But then seems like simple military operation concept has been lost on you, but then am I surprise? No.

Last edited:
I answer that to why i did not quote your post. I don't quote your post because I don't quote your post, whatever you think is up to you, hence, whatever you said to float your boat?

Lol the MBDA is a ATGM is not even in production until 2024, and that was planned, and unless you are Marty McFly and you come back to the Future. That ain't gonna happen, and as I said, there are NO fire and forget ATGM that you can haul around in the battlefield, I am not interested in what happened 10 months from now or 2 years from now/

And finally MBDA is a Franco-British venture, i doubt they will sell these ATGM to Russia

The topic was that you insist on that there exists no man portable atgm what can carried by a single soldier. And i proof you wronge when i showed you the enforcer from mdba.

lol, cut off is for Russia to TOOK PART OR ENTIRE STRETCH of highway

Haha, "cut off" is if the enemy cant bring supplies over that road. Where did you say you was in army?

Sing the Bob Marley song for Ukraine! *sing* "No reserves much cryyyhyyy. No reserves! Much cry!"

noreserves.png

Last edited:
The topic was that you insist on that there exists no man portable atgm what can carried by a single soldier. And i proof you wronge when i showed you the enforcer from mdba.
LOL, with something not yet exist....

Haha, "cut off" is if the enemy cant bring supplies over that road. Where did you say you was in army?

You can still bring supply thru T-0504, can Russia attack that highway with artillery 24/7? Because Ukraine can send supply thru that highway 24/7, as long as they have truck

You don't even need to be in the army to know that :rofl: :rofl: :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom