What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Another paid Russian propaganda troll? Did you ever read the Budapest Memorandum? All, the USA and UK and Russia as well are guarantors of Ukraine's sovereignty.

So, Russia itself has NO right at all …

Ermm... did you read my full post? I'm saying Putin is conjuring a bunch of nonsensical reasons to justify his invasion.

By listing a laundry list of reasons to invade Ukraine, Putin has backfired. It looks like he's trying so hard to justify his actions and by throwing a list he hoped some reasons stick with people who are on the fence.

Last edited:

Chairman of the Russian Defense Committee Kartapolov 🇷🇺:
Now that we have suspended our participation in the Nuclear Weapons Reduction Treaty with the United States of America, we can increase the number of nuclear warheads at any time.

These news do not bode well
Today, the US ambassador to Russia was summoned, and he urged America and NATO to withdraw their forces from Ukraine.. They told her that the American forces in Ukraine and the weapons were legitimate targets

Russia: Starting today, the generals, officers and personnel of the US and NATO forces and their equipment, who are on Ukrainian soil, are legitimate targets for the Russian Armed Forces.
@g4_p6
Putin asks the Ministry of Defense to prepare for nuclear tests
@AlArabiya_Brk

Medvedev: America cannot wage war against Russia and then demand strategic stability
@AlArabiya_Brk

https://twitter.com/g4_p6?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1628022439358738436|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=
How many times has Russia stated that NATO equipment and troops in Ukraine were legitimate targets? Must be for the russian audience only. Giving the impression they are fighting NATO in Ukraine being the reason they havent succeeded.

Last edited:

Chairman of the Russian Defense Committee Kartapolov 🇷🇺:
Now that we have suspended our participation in the Nuclear Weapons Reduction Treaty with the United States of America, we can increase the number of nuclear warheads at any time.

These news do not bode well
Today, the US ambassador to Russia was summoned, and he urged America and NATO to withdraw their forces from Ukraine.. They told her that the American forces in Ukraine and the weapons were legitimate targets

Russia: Starting today, the generals, officers and personnel of the US and NATO forces and their equipment, who are on Ukrainian soil, are legitimate targets for the Russian Armed Forces.
@g4_p6
Putin asks the Ministry of Defense to prepare for nuclear tests
@AlArabiya_Brk

Medvedev: America cannot wage war against Russia and then demand strategic stability
@AlArabiya_Brk

https://twitter.com/g4_p6?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1628022439358738436|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

I'm more interested in the new Command & Conquer game if it ever comes out.

The new Cold War is going to be interesting.

If they’re so hopeless as you contend , why have they managed to hold their homeland for just on a year against Russia
You are talking to a guy who made this post

Ich.jpg

Notice he LOLed and quoted my post about Ukraine was surrounded by NE, E, SE, S, SW in Bakhmut and they don't need to pull out until T-0504 is cut off, it can be 10 days, it could also be 2 months.

This post is made on the 9th of February, today is 22nd Feb, 13 days later, not only did Bakhmut not yet fallen, the russian still cannot take T-0504, it is still under Ukrainian Control, in fact, they were beaten back a bit from Chasiv Yar direction.

I wouldn't take his post in any seriousness. his post is the same as piss to me, it just something out of his mouth.

Bakhmut is not "Practically" surrounded, it was surrounded on the NE, E, SE, S, SW, Ukrainian will not need to pull out until T-0504 is cut off, that could be 10 days, or 2 months.

On the other hand, as I mentioned before, even if Russia took Bakhmut, that's did them nothing, first they need to fight all the way from bakhmut to Sloviansk and Kramatorsk, second, they also need to fight toward Lyman and Izyum, you can't attack big city with 1 axis, they can't do that in bakhmut, they certainly cannot do that in the other 2. And it would be a moot point if Ukraine break thru the Kreminna line and take Svatove anyway, because everything south would be open to flanking attack. That had not change from day 1.

It was somewhat strange watching a head figure of an autocracy claiming moral high ground while defending the world against evil. I highly doubt it resonates beyond the pro russian twitterverse.
And if this guy with two black rings on his head was saying same thing about USA he would have been right. Right? 😜

In China, Worries About a Weakened Russia Prompt a Rethink​

China’s leadership is growing worried that increased Western military support for Ukraine will severely weaken Russia, a key partner for Beijing in its heightened competition with the U.S. and its allies.

Ukraine’s robust battlefield resistance has prompted a rethink in Beijing, making it more inclined to push for a cease-fire to prevent further Russian setbacks—or even a larger-scale defeat, according to people close to Chinese decision-making.

You are broken and destroyed. I know it. Deep inside you know that Russia has absolutely humiliated you in broad daylight. We know why your ambassadors have to write letters in foreign countries and resort to regime change LOL

See my post above, the Russians are getting crushed to the point where the Chinese want a Russian cease fire. That says it all.

Last edited:
And if this guy with two black rings on his head was saying same thing about USA he would have been right. Right? 😜

As a matter of fact, the US is in bed with the guys with two black rings on their heads. :)

Another paid Russian propaganda troll? Did you ever read the Budapest Memorandum? All, the USA and UK and Russia as well are guarantors of Ukraine's sovereignty.

So, Russia itself has NO right at all …

Looks like you didn't read his post thoroughly enough.

All these clown don't realise that the longer the range of weapons the West supplies, The deeper the Russians will go into Ukraine.

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Great logic.

So if the Ukrainians give up all their weapons , the Russians would simply turn around and go home ?

~`

I'm more interested in the new Command & Conquer game if it ever comes out.

The new Cold War is going to be interesting.
Interesting indeed.. Now Russia says if the weapons keep coming to Ukraine.. it will help many nations aquire atomic bombs..as simple as that..

Back
Top Bottom