What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Comment like this would have proved some weight if you don't just say my theory is Bullshit. Or if you have been in combat and experienced it first hand, maybe, I would have listened to you.

But then, you said it was shit because it was shit. Well, can't argue with that.

And I wouldn't pull Lebanon when Israeli or Yemen war as an example, how many tank both countries have lose versus how many MEN in those AT team loses speak volume.

But hey, as if you know shit about combat.

Of course i dont have the combat experience of a super soldier whos profile increases by the day

Intel officer
Nato trainer
Sof soldier
Major
General
Field marshall
Emperor????? Did i miss any steps?

You claim nato wunder tactics make it impossible for atgm gunners to tale out tanks. While the zionists. Whos army is more modern and competetent the. Every nato country except US

Was stopped in their tracks. Their entire armored forces could not advancs more the. A few kms.

This in a tiny battle space. With all of natos logistical and intel on their side

And you gonna argue here that some wunderwaffe western army tanks wouldnt get shredded in the maaassssiiivve battlespAce against an opponet 10000000000x more powerful then hezbollah….

Ok there mr general super soldier. If you say soo.. make sure you explain that to the mothers of all those poor invincible nato tank crews about it

This is "CREW SERVED" Weapon for Christ sake. That thing weighted 30KG....

View attachment 916613

BGM-71 TOW also can do fire and forget and is "man-portable", can you haul this around

View attachment 916612

Just because something have "Man-Portable" in its name does not mean they are actually man portable. M2 Machinegun is also man portable, would you haul a 14.5 kg M2 machinegun and run around in battlefield??

Jesus, you are really something aren't ya?

If we will use the "man portability" criteria of that guy, even Hellfire is man portable (six men portable to be correct)

That sums up Kharkiv offensive very well. While most firepower was delivered by artillery, tanks weren't even second.

Long before tanks ever reached their targets, smaller groups on civilian cars were already penetrating Russian rear, and harassing Russians out before they can organise a defence.

Defences usually don't crumble when their frontlines crumble, but their rear echelons.
Well, you always, ALWAYS goes with center of gravity....

You don't go face to face with your enemy on the frontline, you go around them and attack them from the rear, that's how war should be fought in 2000s. Not like frontal "Enemy at the Gate" style bum rush.

Of course i dont have the combat experience of a super soldier whos profile increases by the day

Intel officer
Nato trainer
Sof soldier
Major
General
Field marshall
Emperor????? Did i miss any steps?

You claim nato wunder tactics make it impossible for atgm gunners to tale out tanks. While the zionists. Whos army is more modern and competetent the. Every nato country except US

Was stopped in their tracks. Their entire armored forces could not advancs more the. A few kms.

This in a tiny battle space. With all of natos logistical and intel on their side

And you gonna argue here that some wunderwaffe western army tanks wouldnt get shredded in the maaassssiiivve battlespAce against an opponet 10000000000x more powerful then hezbollah….

Ok there mr general super soldier. If you say soo.. make sure you explain that to the mothers of all those poor invincible nato tank crews about it
I wouldn't say you stop the Israeli on their track in Lebanon, Israeli butt Fyou guy in the arse 1 to 10......And with 20 tanks damage or lost? I mean if you take that as a win that only mean you have a very low expectation about winning.

On the other hand, there are 4000 US volunteer in Ukraine fighting for Ukraine, how many Iranian is fighting on the side of russia? hell, even I spend a month plus in Ukraine, if you are all money where your mouth is, when are you volunteering your service to Russia if you think you are going to kill Ukrainian left and right? I mean, that's a win win for us, you get to die for Russia we get to not listen to your BS anymore :rofl: :rofl:

If we will use the "man portability" criteria of that guy, even Hellfire is man portable (six men portable to be correct)
Well, if you are Arnold Schwarzenegger, everything can be man-portable

maxresdefault (1).jpg

I will have to say, I can never do that. I mean, I can probably use both hand on a Browning 30 cal, but 1 hand with another on a coffin, no way......

Last edited:
In defence of correctness, the biggest killer of armour in this war is artillery, seconded by field guns, and mines. But yet, tanks have killed much fever other tanks than ATGM fire.

Both sides have intel capacity to at least detect movement of a tank formation long before a tank can fire its gun.

Kharkiv been possible because Russian scouting there been close to zero.
True, that's why you need artillery to saturate and do COUNTBAT on enemy when you advance.

You are going to expect lost, we should not be kidding ourself, but not the rate Russia losing its tanks, that's insane.....

Well, you always, ALWAYS goes with center of gravity....

You don't go face to face with your enemy on the frontline, you go around them and attack them from the rear, that's how war should be fought in 2000s. Not like frontal "Enemy at the Gate" style bum rush.

I wouldn't say you stop the Israeli on their track in Lebanon, Israeli butt Fyou guy in the arse 1 to 10......And with 20 tanks damage or lost? I mean if you take that as a win that only mean you have a very low expectation about winning.

On the other hand, there are 4000 US volunteer in Ukraine fighting for Ukraine, how many Iranian is fighting on the side of russia? hell, even I spend a month plus in Ukraine, if you are all money where your mouth is, when are you volunteering your service to Russia if you think you are going to kill Ukrainian left and right? I mean, that's a win win for us, you get to die for Russia we get to not listen to your BS anymore :rofl: :rofl:

Well, if you are Arnold Schwarzenegger, everything can be man-portable

View attachment 916642

I will have to say, I can never do that. I mean, I can probably use both hand on a Browning 30 cal, but 1 hand with another on a coffin, no way......

Hezbollah demanded the release of all lebanese prisoners from zionist jails.

Israel told them to go pound sand

Hezbollah attacks israeli patrol and slaughters half a dozen soldiers and captures 2 occupiers for exchange

Israel rejects any exchange, and openly declares they will “destroy hezbollah”

Hezbollah responds that we will defend every inch of lebanese sovereignty from filthy zionist aggression, and still get our prisoners back

War is fought.

And after the “glorious zionist victory” israel leaves lebanon, and returns all lebanese prisoners, and hezbollah becomes 10x stronger then pre-war militarily and pollitically

This after zionist army was shredded any inch they advanced and were obly resorting to using their nato warplanes as terror weapons against civilians

Is this consiisered a zionist victory? In what universe? Maybe in your mind and your pants, but not reality my friend

Nato and zionists are cowards who only know how to”fight” against defensless people. Once faced with real fighting men they crumble. Every single time

45 mile per hour off road for M1 Abrams,

Always?

The major, if not the ultimate, benefit of the anonymity of the internet is to allow those who has no experience to talk as if they do, even when the real world smacks them in the face by way of those who actually lived, sweat, and bled in the real world.

Yes, just take a look at the first quote in this post. If he had said "up to 45 mile per hour", then ok. But he didnt.

Long time ago (10 years? 12? Maybe someone remember...) i posted in a similar discussion on good old IMF:

"I can smash any tank with a cow accelerated to mach 25"

Sure, its possible. But is it real? And same it is with this
45 mile per hour off road for M1 Abrams

Hezbollah demanded the release of all lebanese prisoners from zionist jails.

Israel told them to go pound sand

Hezbollah attacks israeli patrol and slaughters half a dozen soldiers and captures 2 occupiers for exchange

Israel rejects any exchange, and openly declares they will “destroy hezbollah”

Hezbollah responds that we will defend every inch of lebanese sovereignty from filthy zionist aggression, and still get our prisoners back

War is fought.

And after the “glorious zionist victory” israel leaves lebanon, and returns all lebanese prisoners, and hezbollah becomes 10x stronger then pre-war militarily and pollitically

This after zionist army was shredded any inch they advanced and were obly resorting to using their nato warplanes as terror weapons against civilians

Is this consiisered a zionist victory? In what universe? Maybe in your mind and your pants, but not reality my friend

Nato and zionists are cowards who only know how to”fight” against defensless people. Once faced with real fighting men they crumble. Every single time
Sure, did Israeli retreated?

That war is a status quo with Hezabolla losing men about 10 to 1 (maybe more because you never know the real number) again, if you call that a win, that only mean you have low standard.

And I ain't the one that talk about US volunteer their crew, you are, so you are big on the mouth but when you were called out then you are chicken shit lol??

Always?

Yes, just take a look at the first quote in this post. If he had said "up to 45 mile per hour", then ok. But he didnt.

Long time ago (10 years? 12? Maybe someone remember...) i posted in a similar discussion on good old IMF:

"I can smash any tank with a cow accelerated to mach 25"

Sure, its possible. But is it real? And same it is with this
no, my car can sometime goes 110kmh, it depends on my car's mood..

And when you roll your tank, especially Abrams, you can't idle your engine, you have to travel 45 constant as it take time to reengage the engine, you can go 10, 20, or 30, no one is stopping you, but in combat drive, you either go full speed or you stop, not really a point to go any speed in between.

Russia lost about half of its tanks since invading Ukraine, a new report says.​

The Russian military has lost at least half of its tanks since it invaded Ukraine, according to a report by a London-based think tank released on Wednesday, a potential constraint as fighting intensifies again and Moscow struggles to expand its offensive operations.

“Russia’s tank and artillery fleets have suffered significant attrition,” said the report released by the International Institute for Strategic Studies, a research organization. The group assessed that about half of Moscow’s prewar fleet of modern tanks, including the T-72B3 and T-72B3M models, is has been lost.

Demilitarisation operation big success

Wth? Who would buy this?
Not you, you know shit about how Jet Turbine Engine work.....

The Engine in Abrams is not like a normal car, you don't shift gear to get into more speed, it's a turbine engine, it's start at 60% RPM, then it spung the sprock into speed. You can't brake like it's a normal car, you have to wait for the engine to unwind to slow down, power does not immediately generate speed. Askl @gambit or any fighter pilot would know how a turbine engine works, apparently you don't

If you idle your engine, you start moving again when the engine is over 60% output not graduate move when engine hit 10%, 20%, 30% or so on.

Sure, did Israeli retreated?

That war is a status quo with Hezabolla losing men about 10 to 1 (maybe more because you never know the real number) again, if you call that a win, that only mean you have low standard.

And I ain't the one that talk about US volunteer their crew, you are, so you are big on the mouth but when you were called out then you are chicken shit lol??

no, my car can sometime goes 110kmh, it depends on my car's mood..

And when you roll your tank, especially Abrams, you can't idle your engine, you have to travel 45 constant as it take time to reengage the engine, you can go 10, 20, or 30, no one is stopping you, but in combat drive, you either go full speed or you stop, not really a point to go any speed in between.

They retreated with tails tucked between their legs after this:

D8E4F155-12D3-44F3-8C15-6C30AA7FAE42.jpeg

E5C0CC69-DCE7-43AA-A1D1-8DF2A56D3B4C.jpeg

C17DD28C-6528-499D-BEBC-4D64EF92AD09.jpeg

0583CF69-95B1-4C0B-8AF9-8D7C6EA7090F.jpeg

Maybe you should have taught the zionist your super advance scout wunder tactics that makes atgms useless against western armor

Attachments

• 534AC0EE-4DBE-458D-BF0D-BA0CA6F7971D.jpeg
    534AC0EE-4DBE-458D-BF0D-BA0CA6F7971D.jpeg
    19.7 KB · Views: 21
Not you, you know shit about how Jet Turbine Engine work.....

The Engine in Abrams is not like a normal car, you don't shift gear to get into more speed, it's a turbine engine, it's start at 60% RPM, then it spung the sprock into speed. You can't brake like it's a normal car, you have to wait for the engine to unwind to slow down, power does not immediately generate speed. Askl @gambit or any fighter pilot would know how a turbine engine works, apparently you don't

If you idle your engine, you start moving again when the engine is over 60% output not graduate move when engine hit 10%, 20%, 30% or so on.
WOW! You are right. I never would buy it.

WOW! You are right. I never would buy it.
That's mostly because you know shit

They retreated with tails tucked between their legs after this:

View attachment 916645

View attachment 916646

View attachment 916647

View attachment 916648

Maybe you should have taught the zionist your super advance scout wunder tactics that makes atgms useless against western armor
maybe you should teach your hezbellah brother advance human wave tactics lol

Demilitarisation operation big success
It’s very comical. the Russians wanted to demilitarize Ukraine it turns out the Ukraine demilitarize the Russians. I think Ukraine will become the most militarized country on the planet.

But Putin still has a joker. Russia 1,500 military aircraft. just 130 went lost. Who knows he runs amok he can start a mass air assaults before he gives up.

Today also there are tons of russian soldiers dead bodies in bakhmut and vuheledar and even in soledar Ukrainians are counter attacking and taking back territories this is the biggest folly putin has ever did even a bigger folly putin did by containing Pakistan and China through india and bangladesh

Back
Top Bottom