What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

It’s very comical. the Russians wanted to demilitarize Ukraine it turns out the Ukraine demilitarize the Russians. I think Ukraine will become the most militarized country on the planet.

But Putin still has a joker. Russia 1,500 military aircraft. just 130 went lost. Who knows he runs amok he can start a mass air assaults before he gives up.
Well, if he is not killed outright by Prigozin or Ramzan kadyrov first,

Western intel are saying they are making their move.

It’s very comical. the Russians wanted to demilitarize Ukraine it turns out the Ukraine demilitarize the Russians. I think Ukraine will become the most militarized country on the planet.

But Putin still has a joker. Russia 1,500 military aircraft. just 130 went lost. Who knows he runs amok he can start a mass air assaults before he gives up.

Russians about to try and kick up a gear with their airforce to try and get air superiority and destroy Ukraines air defence network. Given it is NATO watching every move and telling Ukraine what is going on - it has already failed before it starts. Let’s see. If anything - Ukraines air defence is better now than what they started the war with.

We should be seeing a lot of Russian Su25/27/30/34/35 hitting the ground in Ukraine soon - similar to the massive air losses at the start as Russians inventory of precision guided SOW weapons is poor so they have to get low and dirty or do ww2 style mass random bombing..

Last edited:
Well, if he is not killed outright by Prigozin or Ramzan kadyrov first,

Western intel are saying they are making their move.
Very possible. the latest Russia military reports failed to mention the wagners. That hurts. They sacrifice like suicide lemmings. Now that. Not even deserved a footnote. Well, if Putin fails to pay them on time everything can happen.
I wouldn’t be surprised if some wagners try to assassinate Putin. Prigoshin as head of state would be interesting.

Very possible. the latest Russia military reports failed to mention the wagners. That hurts. They sacrifice like suicide lemmings. Now that. Not even deserved a footnote.
I wouldn’t be surprised some wagners try to assassinate Putin. Prigoshin as head of state would be interesting.
there were report saying Russian military specifically target Wagner solider position in a bid to blunt their advance, or "to even the field"

There are also report mentioning the riff between Russia MOD and Commanding General with Wagner and Chechen.....

Nuclear tests are irrelevant, don't know why that was even brought up.

Your comment ignores the fact that the US nuclear umbrella exists in Europe.

The only lies here are the ones being fed to people by Russia. The US no doubt lies, but in this case it is almost exclusively Russian propaganda.

I'm very aware of where are USA abm shields, here in Spain we have the naval base (Rota, Cadiz province) that host 6 USA warships of a USA ABM shield.

Russian nuclear tests since war started is a way to to do nuclear threats to the West. And they repeated threats several times after, talking about "nobody wants a nuclear war". Of course they use a diplomatic language and they dont say "we will kill you all if you keep making troubles, sanctions and supporting Kyiv", but that exactly is what they really mean.

I remember USA respect about USSR in cold war age, due to the danger of USSR nukes. That respect is lost, because American ABM technology have increased hugely in the last decade.

But that capability have some limits, and if Russia launch a full nuclear strike against NATO, nobody in USA would accept waste interceptors to defend European instead themselves.

I'm very aware of where are USA abm shields, here in Spain we have the naval base (Rota, Cadiz province) that host 6 USA warships of a USA ABM shield.

Russian nuclear tests since war started is a way to to do nuclear threats to the West. And they repeated threats several times after, talking about "nobody wants a nuclear war". Of course they use a diplomatic language and they dont say "we will kill you all if you keep making troubles, sanctions and supporting Kyiv", but that exactly is what they really mean.

I remember USA respect about USSR in cold war age, due to the danger of USSR nukes. That respect is lost, because American ABM technology have increased hugely in the last decade.

But that capability have some limits, and if Russia launch a full nuclear strike against NATO, nobody in USA would accept waste interceptors to defend European instead themselves.
Those interceptors are in Europe. They can't just move them over right, that's not how any of this works.

Bro, you have no idea how nuclear war works. Just stop.

Top Putin defence official, 58, plunges 160ft to her death from 16th-floor tower block window​

>> another one bites the dust ?!

Sources that says that ”Iran claims this and that” are not proof of anything.

Convicted of what? Jaywalking? No source…

There is proof that the sun exist.

Approving finance is not shipping chemical weapons.

Vetoing a resolution is not shipping chemical weapons.

Providing target information is not shipping chemical weapons.

This is not ”selling chemical weapons”.

”American weapons experts have recently voiced concern that the German Government has permitted Siemens to sell Baghdad at least eight sophisticated medical machines which contain devices that are vital for nuclear weapons. The machines, known as "lithotripters", use ultrasound to destroy kidney stones in patients.”

”Precursor chemical weapons” are not chemical weapons.

View attachment 916520
Steel is a precursor to the atom bomb as it is enclosed in steel.
That does not make steel an atom bomb.

With ”proof” like this, I guess conviction is guaranteed.😂😂😂😂
View attachment 916523

So far you have not proven that the West shipped chemical weapons. They shipped chemicals and technology which Iraq used to develop chemical weapons.

Meanwhile Iran is continuing its terrorist agenda.
View attachment 916521
you can spin it asyou wish , and if you can please povide me the civilian use of Thabun and Mustard. the factory provided to saddam by european was designed to produce it

Russisa's missile attack on important Ukrainian fuel depots..

Top Putin defence official, 58, plunges 160ft to her death from 16th-floor tower block window​

>> another one bites the dust ?!

Like killing them is going to solve Putin's problems. Anyways, kill on.

Those interceptors are in Europe. They can't just move them over right, that's not how any of this works.

Bro, you have no idea how nuclear war works. Just stop.
I have no idea but you neither.

Obviously interceptors are in Europe to stop Russian missiles against USA.

There are in Europe because Russia is in Europe, not because it's to defend Europe, It's to defend USA.

:lol:

NATO slaves are childish when they talk about their master USA.

They are like children talking about Santa Claus.

President of the Russian Military Space Academy, General Anatoly Nestyuk:
The United States is planning to disable Russian satellites, this could lead to a communication deficit and thus the loss of control in the first place over the strategic nuclear forces, which cannot be allowed.

I have no idea but you neither.

Obviously interceptors are in Europe to stop Russian missiles against USA.

There are in Europe because Russia is in Europe, not because it's to defend Europe, It's to defend USA.

:lol:

NATO slaves are childish when they talk about their master USA.

They are like children talking about Santa Claus.
This is such bad logic that it boggles the mind. Do you have no idea what how geopolitics works? The US would 100% use its missile defense shield against Russian nuclear attacks in Europe.

This is not a debate, I will not debate you on reality.

You can use any insult you want, but reality is undebatable.

Back
Top Bottom