What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

7631134.jpeg

7631135.jpeg

A close-up view of the ATLAS sensor turret. DoD

While Russian tanks get obliterated in Ukraine, US M1 Abrams tanks are getting upgraded with AI targeting sensors
Soon u will see them burning an atgm can easily take down these toys Russia has plenty of them

Soon u will see them burning an atgm can easily take down these toys Russia has plenty of them
Ukraine is saturated with anti tank weapons in general. Russian armor is constantly getting burned.
The important thing is ukrainians being taught how to use them in combination with other combat arms. Apparently both sides dont have the ability to do mobile warfare. First one to figure it out wins the war.

Last edited:
Russians are pushing all over the front-lines..Ukrainians are not counting their losses..still sending more and more reserves..

I trained your engineers to build farm tractors, but when they returned to your country, they built tanks instead. They did not built farm tractors THEN turned farm tractors into tanks. Instead, they used the new knowledge and went straight into weapons. Whether the tanks are the equals of any other country's is irrelevant. The point is that the new civilian knowledge -- intellectual capital -- went straight into weapons development.

You forgot to mention "poutine" in your entire post. You are losing your balance and mojo.

According to testimonies of Russia soldiers casualty rate runs a horrible 70 percent. Most of them are poor souls of Wagners, ex prisoners, social scums. That’s a win win. As Putin runs low on foods for Russia population he can save a lot. He doesn’t need to feed them in prisons and gulags.

Meanwhile Ukraine support group grows from 50 to 54 members. Probably Ukraine is the most supported country in war in history ever.

Ukraine prepares for the counteroffensive in spring. Ukraine army is getting trainings in Germany on something Russia army apparently lacks of: Feldwebel or pioneers. They are the spearhead of an army in offensive.

According to your perverse mind?-"According to testimonies of Russia soldiers casualty rate runs a horrible 70 percent."

Yes, if Ukraine do a Russian and drive them tanks single file without infantry screening the flank and artillery support to saturate the area. That's what we in the tanker business called "Combined Arms Warfare".

There is a reason why no one store more than 20,000 ATGM in their stock, because Armour when used properly, is largely unaffected by ATGM, because before you, as a AT Gunner, can see or hear the tank coming to you, you would have to deal with fast scout and dismounted infantry, so you either have to be constantly on the move or engage your enemies dismounted infantry, which mean you cannot engage the tank when they rolled in, because either you are running, fighting or already dead. That's why no western army in the world depends on man portable ATGM.

The Ukrainian is not just getting the tanks. They also get a bunch of fast scout vehicle (Bradley, Stryker and CM-90) and more importantly about 3 months to train for them, the same time I was trained with when I was in the Army qualifying for my Armour MOS. Which mean they are going to know how to fight with this, and if the Ukrainian still fight like Russian in this war, then yes, these armour deserved to be destroyed, and they deserved to lose, but so far this is not the case.

According to your perverse mind?-"According to testimonies of Russia soldiers casualty rate runs a horrible 70 percent."
Do you think I made joke?
Russia army is much propaganda than reality. After 20y in power Putin turns it to a mafia organization than a fighting army.
97 percent Russia army are deployed to Ukraine, only 3 percent remaining in mainland Russia to fight against imaginary potential aggression of the NATO.
If now lets say Burma invades Russia I think the Burmese might conquer Moscow. Putin would certainly drop nukes.
Because lack of regular soldiers Putin sends thousands of thousands of ex prisoners, convicts, hooligans, rapists to death squads the Wagners run in a group of 10-12 men, the convicts run in a group of 5-6 men.
70 percent death rate is normal.

Do you think I made joke?
Russia army is much propaganda than reality. After 20y in power Putin turns it to a mafia organization than a fighting army.
97 percent Russia army are deployed to Ukraine, only 3 percent remaining in mainland Russia to fight against imaginary potential aggression of the NATO.
If now lets say Burma invades Russia I think the Burmese might conquer Moscow. Putin would certainly drop nukes.
Because lack of regular soldiers Putin sends thousands of thousands of ex prisoners, convicts, hooligans, rapists to death squads the Wagners run in a group of 10-12 men, the convicts run in a group of 5-6 men.
70 percent death rate is normal.

Dear PDF brother,

These media claims of 97 percent in Ukraine is laughable. I cant believe members in PDF believe this. Countries like Russia may lose this war but they have full capability to fight for at least 3 4 years before going out of equipment and manpower.

Dear PDF brother,

These media claims of 97 percent in Ukraine is laughable. I cant believe members in PDF believe this. Countries like Russia may lose this war but they have full capability to fight for at least 3 4 years before going out of equipment and manpower.
Actually, unless Russia is trying to go bum rush with men and AKs in the next 3 to 4 years, if the financial situation has not changed and/or China not providing them any materiel for war, they can hang on probably until September to December this year, then they would have run out of money, and being defaulted, it means no international bank are going to lend them money, while you can still get manpower for free if you mobilise your population, you can't buy material or operate the government with faith. They are draining about 26 billion every months now with a pre-war piggy bank around 310 billions.

This is probably the last chances Russia can take whatever land they could, because they would have problem restocking their equipment after this big push, this is the Ardennes Offensive for Russia in this war, if they failed to gain more ground and may even be counter attacked, they would have to look for a way out, otherwise it's just basically matching bullet with flesh.

because before you, as a AT Gunner, can see or hear the tank coming to you
Ah, yes, those good ol days were no sats and no drones were on and things like guided arty shells did not exist and no one in the trench had information about the move of the enemy cause no things like tablets ect...*delightingingoodoltimes*

Ah, yes, those good ol days were no sats and no drones were on and things like guided arty shells did not exist and no one in the trench had information about the move of the enemy cause no things like tablets ect...*delightingingoodoltimes*
Are you really that stupid??

Man Portable AT is a static weapon, which mean you would have to stay in one position for an extended period of time to aim and launch said weapon, you cannot haul it over your shoulder and shoot a ATGM or RPG-7 on the run. Well, you can, but that's a guarantee miss.

Which mean if Ukraine move infantry first and SCREEN the flank BEFORE the tank move into an area, those dismounted infantry WILL be able to find you, engage you while you are lying in and wait, which means you would have to either move or engage. You can't fight infantry and tank at the same time, because that's two different weapons. And this is why Russia is shitting on their Armour because they don't ever screen their flank with infantry, letting the Ukrainian AT defence to hold their ground and let them hit their tank undisrupted when they roll in.

But I guess this probably lost on you. Your "Combat" experience is probably only limited on getting a toy gun and go *bang* *bang*

Back
Top Bottom