What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Cause i have the impression that you have problems to sort informations coming to you. But if you say that you are able to process...
Well, I am not the one who depends on "similarity" instead of reading what was written on that tweet.

and explained before that the drone have a specific mission , for long time after the war the Russian didn't delve into that type of warfare
This excuse doesn't matter, because it doesn't change anything.

Well, I am not the one who depends on "similarity" instead of reading what was written on that tweet.
Give it a try! I hope it will not blow your mind.

US is doing fine

depp.jpg

Show me a single evidence Putin said it or Zelinskki confirmed it!

Until now no any high ranking Moscow officials show any sign of negotiations or seeking a peaceful solution.

Larov recently said Kiew must fulfill all demands otherwise the Russia army will do it.
Head in sand!
Good for you!

Please check Israel PM's interview/ press conf.

Tell that to Saddam Hussein and Ratko Mladić - oops…
ABout the sadam, well he was toppled under illegitmate military operation against internatiol law.
Regarding serbs agreesion that also proves my point, so called international community under disguise of international law let him butcher us 3.5 year imposing arm embargo on bosnian side and decided to step in when eventually serbs were on verge of complete defeat.
So, please spare me of that pretext of justification, it only serves when it is convinient, otherwise nobody cares about it.

ABout the sadam, well he was toppled under illegitmate military operation against internatiol law.
Regarding serbs agreesion that also proves my point, so called international community under disguise of international law let him butcher us 3.5 year imposing arm embargo on bosnian side and decided to step in when eventually serbs were on verge of complete defeat.
So, please spare me of that pretext of justification, it only serves when it is convinient, otherwise nobody cares about it.
Saddams regime was illegal. Saddam was prosecuted and convicted by an Iraqi court after being defeated in a war he started. The US presented three Casus Belli. For the war to be illegal, all three have to be false.

You are not very convincing when you claim that there is no law, and yet you claim that the invasion was illegal.

International Law exists, but that does not mean that law breakers like Russia and Iran always get their deserved punishment.

Back
Top Bottom