What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

If the people of the north Caucasus revolt they get genocided by Russians, as happened in the Chechen wars. So to stir up revolt would only cause more trouble for the genocided people there.

And if nations in Europe demanded freedom in the breakup of the nuclear armed Russian federation, Putin, a individual that plans and plots the destruction of Europe, would be a threat to Europe moreso. Russians would turn their genocidal hatred on europe.

The important thing is to support the victims - Ukraine. The Ukrainians and Crimean tatars.

Ukraine Braces for Grisly Russian Offensive in the East​

February 8, 2023, 3:49 PM

Ukraine is bracing for a grisly Russian offensive in the Donbas. Moscow has concentrated hundreds of thousands of troops in the country’s east, using brute-force tactics and human waves in a bid to chip away at the Ukrainian Armed Forces’ defenses.

Amid a recent surge in fighting, many military analysts believe the long-awaited Russian offensive is already underway and is expected to accelerate as the first anniversary of the invasion approaches.

“Something is brewing in the east,” said Jonatan Vseviov, secretary-general of the Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs. “More and more Russian soldiers are arriving on the front,” he said.

Ukrainian officials estimate that Russian forces inside the country have surpassed the 300,000 mark following a recent mobilization effort that began in September of last year. Military analysts believe the figure may be slightly lower, but even more conservative estimates of Russia’s presence in Ukraine are significantly higher than the invading force that Russian President Vladimir Putin used to invade the country last February—and this time, they are highly concentrated in eastern Ukraine.

“We expect in the next 10 days a new, huge invasion,” a Ukrainian military official, speaking on condition of anonymity to talk about intelligence matters, told Foreign Policy. Over the weekend, Ukrainian Defense Minister Oleksii Reznikov said that he expects a surge in Russian operations around the upcoming anniversary of the invasion on Feb. 24.

As Russian forces contended with steep losses in the first months of the war, the Kremlin announced a partial mobilization effort in the fall to bring in about 300,000 new troops. Despite the chaotic nature of the recruitment drive and the lack of training afforded to new recruits, the mobilization effort appears to have been a crude success by deploying enough troops to stall Ukraine’s advance—albeit with devastating losses for Russian forces. U.S. and Western officials now estimate that close to 200,000 Russian troops have been killed or wounded in battle, the New York Times reported last week.

The new recruits are significantly less well-equipped and trained than Moscow’s initial invading force dispatched over the borders in February of last year. In many instances, recruits have been used to perform human-wave attacks, a tactic popular with the Soviet Red Army, moving across open ground while coming under heavy fire from Ukrainian forces, said Dara Massicot, a Russian military analyst with the Rand Corporation.

Russia’s brute assaults, while not the most sophisticated, have taken a toll on the Ukrainian Armed Forces, which now has to contend with a much denser Russian presence. “A lot of those ingredients that were present that allowed successful Ukrainian counteroffensives up in Kharkiv, those ingredients are no longer present. The lines are thicker. They’ve mined them. They’ve dug in,” Massicot said.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2023/02/08/ukraine-russia-counteroffensive-abrams-tanks-putin-war/

Russia should release all prisoners and throw them on the front lines. Less cost for feeding/housing/treating criminals and they can make some difference and do some good in the end. Win - Win.

Russians attach Bakhmut from 12 directions..Western experts tell the AFU this is the right time to withdraw with max speed from Bakhmut.. otherwise their presence means huge losses..

You must have spend a lot of time on internet to scram up all those post.
No, me only needed about 2 minutes to form the search query and to copy some of the top results here to pdf.

No, me only needed about 2 minutes to form the search query and to copy some of the top results here to pdf.
Can you even tell me which language is the first tweet you quote without copying it on Google Translate??

Can you tell me which language is the first tweet you quote??
Not yours. But imagine! You can let it translated! Even inside twitter! Glad to bring you into (old) modern world :-)

Russia should release all prisoners and throw them on the front lines. Less cost for feeding/housing/treating criminals and they can make some difference and do some good in the end. Win - Win.
You are assuming these people are willing to follow the Russian and not jump them when they have the first chance. You need to remember why these people are incarcerated in the first place.

You are talking about millions of prisoner, release them all at once you won't be able to control them, so, yes, please do.

Not yours. But imagine! You can let it translated! Even inside twitter! Glad to bring you into (old) modern world :-)
So you are saying you speak Thai??

Yes win win

Just make sure those rapists, hooligans, criminals die in Ukraine, don’t return to motherland Russia.

But some of them survived and return with guns to Russia.

Many seek Putin because they want the money Putin has promised.

So you are saying you speak Thai??
And here you are limiting yourself again. You can let it translate by a lot of tools in internet. If it is from interest. But my search query did not need to be in "Thai". If you take a look at the posted tweets, you will (maybe) find similarities and with them you (maybe) can make a successful guess what search query i formed. (maybe)

And here you are limiting yourself again. You can let it translate by a lot of tools in internet. If it is from interest. But my search query did not need to be in "Thai". If you take a look at the posted tweets, you will (maybe) find similarities and with them you (maybe) can make a successful guess what search query i formed. (maybe)
Yeah, but how you find it in the first place?

If you type English or German, it won't give you a thai language result in search.

The fact that Russia didn't use them until long after the war started is highly suspicious.

Initially, Iran denied ever selling the drones in the first place, so we have no reason to trust Iran's narrative.

also, Iran does have a history of faking weapons programs, but when it comes to UAVs I've always thought Iran was and is quite capable.

Again, we both know this. It suits your narrative to deny it, but the truth remains the same.
and explained before that the drone have a specific mission , for long time after the war the Russian didn't delve into that type of warfare

Iranians on this forum are cheering for/defending Russia (Russia is annexing parts of Ukraine). Therefore on the side of Russia. Yet "Iranians are not supportive of the Russian annexation of Crimea." This is two faced lie. Or Iranians are retarded.
is that a crime ?
by the way as far as I'm ware I'm responsible of my choices not Iran and i cheer for more and longer war in Europe not for Russia , I cheer for both side.
Not one piece of my information has been factually incorrect.
and the fact that you stated Iran supported annexation of Crimea was spreading of lies

Back
Top Bottom