What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Head in sand!
Good for you!

Please check Israel PM's interview/ press conf.
I read what Bennet said. That makes no sense at all. Putin wants Ukraine not to join the Nato then what will happen? Will he withdraw the invasion army from Ukraine? Will he stop annexation of Ukraine territory? Will he do anything in return? The only concessions are he won’t kill Zelinskki and not demilitarize, denazify Ukraine? Or Putin just spares the city Kiew from annexation, denazi, demilitarization? I thought he wanted to rescue the separatists in Donbas? That’s why he went to war.

France, Germany said Ukraine would not join the alliance in 30 years. So what’s the point of invasion in the first place?

Saddams regime was illegal. Saddam was prosecuted and convicted by an Iraqi court after being defeated in a war he started. The US presented three Casus Belli. For the war to be illegal, all three have to be false.

You are not very convincing when you claim that there is no law, and yet you claim that the invasion was illegal.

International Law exists, but that does not mean that law breakers like Russia and Iran always get their deserved punishment.
Who are you to tel what is leggal or illegal?

Yeah, it exists, only for weak amd dependant countries. Go punish India for example for breaking the sanctions tradimg with russia.

I am just wondering how much hypocrisy you can swalow before you admit evident fact.

Give it a try! I hope it will not blow your mind.
Well, then I would have to say I am not the person who accuse other people to buy into propaganda without thinking.

I buy reality on the ground, not shit

Tanks of the past, present and now the future for Ukraine it seems.
Wow that will be interesting.

Panther vs. Amata

Ukraine is serious.

1675972855254.png

Well, then I would have to say I am not the person who accuse other people to buy into propaganda without thinking.

I buy reality on the ground, not shit
Haha. I posted even a source you posted often too :-) Take care where you walk along....you know....shit and such things ... lay on ground...

Haha. I posted even a source you posted often too :-) Take care where you walk along....you know....shit and such things ... lay on ground...
I don't post reference on Twitter often, and I certainly don't go find something I can't even read to act as reference.

Inshallah Ukraine will get gunship attack armed helicopters and fighter jets God willing to liberate itself from invading russian establishment occupation and tyranny hopefully the free and the brave help Ukraine to regain its soverignty and territorial integrity

Saddams regime was illegal. Saddam was prosecuted and convicted by an Iraqi court after being defeated in a war he started. The US presented three Casus Belli. For the war to be illegal, all three have to be false.

You are not very convincing when you claim that there is no law, and yet you claim that the invasion was illegal.

International Law exists, but that does not mean that law breakers like Russia and Iran always get their deserved punishment.

Ukraine government is illegal

the areas of Luhansk and Donask has overwhelmely voted to be part of Russia and Ukraine is forcing them against their will to join EU

you cannot do that is it against international law

Russia has a right to defend Russian speaking citizens even if they live in Sweden

another words I hope Russia take the remaining 40% of Sweden they never took in WWII and you end up in a Gulag where you belong

Sweden deserves it as they hate Muslims and I can tell you the feeling is mutual

Well done Turkey for refusing these racists entry into NATO

Ukraine government is illegal

the areas of Luhansk and Donask has overwhelmely voted to be part of Russia and Ukraine is forcing them against their will to join EU

you cannot do that is it against international law

Russia has a right to defend Russian speaking citizens even if they live in Sweden

another words I hope Russia take the remaining 40% of Sweden they never took in WWII and you end up in a Gulag where you belong

Sweden deserves it as they hate Muslims and I can tell you the feeling is mutual

Well done Turkey for refusing these racists entry into NATO
What a joke Swedes are not racist the people who burned copies of quran must have been some underground satanists Sweden hosts one of the biggest population of Muslims the only country Sweden hates is iran for its bla blabbering for 45 years against america and israel and doing nothing against the two instead both america and israel are more powerful then ever instead iran has destroyed its fellow Muslim nations through its proxies sectarianism anarchism separatism sabotage subversion etc and now iran is doing this to Ukraine iran has absolutely no right to call itself Islamic republic and to hide behind the name of Islam

Dude are u a freaking bot, I haven't seen u talking u just post Russian loses through twitter

Inshallah Ukraine will get gunship attack armed helicopters and fighter jets God willing to liberate itself from invading russian establishment occupation and tyranny hopefully the free and the brave help Ukraine to regain its soverignty and territorial integrity
I don't know what you are high on, listen on ex Israel prime minister he insured zelenskie life from Russia after that he came online and said I'm not afraid , he even said the west interrupted peaceful negotiations because they wanted war

What a joke Swedes are not racist the people who burned copies of quran must have been some underground satanists Sweden hosts one of the biggest population of Muslims the only country Sweden hates is iran for its bla blabbering for 45 years against america and israel and doing nothing against the two instead both america and israel are more powerful then ever instead iran has destroyed its fellow Muslim nations through its proxies sectarianism anarchism separatism sabotage subversion etc and now iran is doing this to Ukraine iran has absolutely no right to call itself Islamic republic and to hide behind the name of Islam
Swedes are the most racist people of all, I knew a **** liberal girl who told me how she was exploited and yet swedes looked down on her as third class citizen she said it's better if she moves to Dubai I hope she did

Last edited:
Swedish visas officers dont visit his forum

no need to be a total boot licker for those racists just because you want to work there flipping burgers at a local Mc Donalds
Iam very rich iam one of the richest person of the universe its your iranian boot lickers that live in poverty around the globe iranian boot lickers can't even put food in their table without iranian gasoline funding for them

Back
Top Bottom