What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Pff that last video was a hard watch.
Trying to save his comrade but both end up slowly drowning in a shallow muddy ditch. All for Putins dreams of Empire.

Stop walking to the slaughter like cattle mobiks….the war ends the moment Putin withdraws to russian borders.

Mobiks aren't even complaining about being sent as cannon fodder, they are complaining about being sent to war without "proper equipments". they deserve what's happening to them.

I am not in favor of this war nor the global consequences. That said, you and others need to stop taking the Iran blame game as if Iran is on some inferior morale ground by supplying Russia.

Thats neither relevant nor does it matter just because it does not fit yours and other NATO-centric lens. I myself look at things often from NATO lens but not this one about making Iran somehow morally worse.

The decade long Iran Iraq war, the French and some other western countries supplied Iraq with weapons to fight against Iran.

How was that justified. That war lasted a decade and caused a million casualties. Iran could have very much felt, why are the westerners siding with Iraq?

Iran may have lucked out from their standpoint with payback.

Yes certainly they need your sympathy because they are mindless braindead idiots who have never lived under the Soviets and didn't lose crimea. Wake up: Didn't India/Pakistan get their independence? Hypocritical that you think Ukraine should live under fear and influence of Russia when Pakistan/India itself lost a million in the violence that followed the independence.
It’s about right or wrong. Putin can’t come and redraw the borders because he sees Nazi. He can’t kill local people, destroy a country, deport them. let his soldiers rape them because he wants to support the separatists. I never support one side blindly, but what’s wrong is not right.

We both know that's not true. I know you want to pretend that Iran isn't involved in any way shape or form because it suits your narrative, but we both know Iran is selling weapons to Russia.

I do not share this view. Unless evidence is provided for Iranian weapons supplies to Russia on or after 20 February 2022, the assertion that Iran is not a neutral party remains unsubstantiated.

LOL! Yeah sure, Ukraine decides to fight Iran for no reason while still at war with Russia.

A variety of considerations could possibly motivate the regime in Kiev. Being directed to do so by its NATO overlords, without whose support it would probably crumble faster than it can concoct its next propaganda story, is one such plausible hypothesis.

Last edited:
fits
Which means that Israel now has a legal right to attack the aggressor Iran.
Iran, as the aggressor does not have a right to attack Israel
first you must prove Iran is aggressor , but sadly for you all the evidence point to the fact that its Ukraine made aggression against Iran and if any Iran has the right to attack Ukraine for retaliation
b the way as of today Iran is neutral and Sweden is not

Dude, twisting facts and changing context does not change your position in moral sense, you greased german war machine like a good bussinessmen, so please spare me further explanation to justify your ostrasized position to the similar activities by Iran,

If you don’t want to continue with your whataboutism after your failure,
I can live with this.
This is a legal issue, not a moral issue, and by shipping weapons to an aggressor, Iran has become an aggressor.

fits

first you must prove Iran is aggressor , but sadly for you all the evidence point to the fact that its Ukraine made aggression against Iran and if any Iran has the right to attack Ukraine for retaliation
b the way as of today Iran is neutral and Sweden is not
Already proven by the Reuters article.
And Iran has zero evidence of who attacked Iran.
Anyway, an Aggressor has no right to attack those that defend themselves.

Back
Top Bottom