What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Russia did a great move , they were not able to attack and win , so they choose the defence and hold the line strategy. and just like the old war defender always win.

International law mostly has no meaning..it's mostly might is right

Agreed, the 1st rule of war is that there are no rules, Truth is the 1st casualty of war.... Like Mao once said, "Through the barrel of a gun"

Actually, it said Germany seize those gun at the onset of war and use them on their Navy in your source.

Despite German unwillingness to buy the 75 mm variant, Bofors decided to start serial production anyway and the Bofors 75 mm Model 1929 proved an export success.[9] Krupp also began production of the 7.5 cm Flak. L/60 for foreign customers such as Brazil and Spain. At the outbreak of war in 1939 undelivered guns were seized and assigned to the Kriegsmarine who employed them as coastal artillery and anti-aircraft guns.

And they were licensed produced in Germany by Krupp before the war.

Actually, it said Germany seize those gun at the onset of war and use them on their Navy in your source.

And they were licensed produced in Germany by Krupp before the war.
I am sure that swedish autorities did everything possible to arranve information as it suits them.
I thinl they even allowed at one moment of war withdrawal of german division via swedish teritory.
Bottom line is thay should not be to loud when pointing fjnger on Iran cooperation with russia as they have shady past themselfs.

Oh the good ole days of giant Russian armor columns being destroyed.

Remember how our russian "friends" here were boasting about the amazing breakthrough in Vuhledar while in fact turned to be a huge failure. And take into account, elite formations of the Russian army led the assault....

I see 12 in that photo alone. Hopefully the full video soon

Back
Top Bottom