What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Ukraine needs overwhelming fire power. Either with low/medium accuracy thousands of cold war era howitzers. Or high accuracy tens of thousands of guided rockets/missiles. Or high accuracy tens of thousands of drone bombers. Or combined with lesser numbers.

Early in the war, Ukraine needed shoulder fired anti-tank weapons. That quickly changed to firepower for breakthrough. Those shoulder fired weapons are keeping a mechanized/tank invasion of Ukraine at bay. Though with the new human wave attacks, when Russia gets to a critical amount of troops, Russia could possibly defeat the Ukrainian lines with a combined infantry and vehicle attack.

Winning Bakhmut does not matter. Your tactics must be to punish the Russians for their attacks with heavy losses to Russian infantry and heavy weapons/equipment. And not much loss to Ukrainian soldiers and equipment. This is where artillery, drones and rockets help. You are killing the enemy with no loss to your own. A war of attrition on the Russian side as Russians send more doomed Russians to the front.

And hold Ukrainian positions as long as possible without loss of equipment or encirclement. To be able to fight again.

EU must rearm. They are 11 months behind schedule.
More weapons, more economic sanctions. The West will squeeze Russia to the point Putin won’t be able to pay the Wagner hooligans. Russia hydrocarbons will halve this year to $180 billion. If price cap on oil sinks lower to, let’s say to $30 then will be more interesting. Reducing Russia exports revenues by 50 pct every year as long as the war continues.
the western economies will take a hard hit. But hey, let’s see who goes bankrupt first.

“genocide” while the population of palestinians grows faster then Israel.
Even arabs inside israel grow faster.

Civilian deaths from 1 year ukraine is higher then 30 years “palestine genocide”.

But yeah…continue accusing us “biased” westerners while at the same time explaining that a palestinian muslim counts a thousand time more then an ukranian life…..
Hello.
Do you even know about Isra-hell and Palestine conflict?
So you mean Palestinians produce more kids than the israhell kills every day? Is this a logic?
And who said Palestinian Muslims count a thousand time more???? Did I ever said that????
No human is more important than any other humans on the base of body count, color, race, religion. Mind it.
You know nothing and yet you got triggered.
For me and any other sincere Muslim Ukrainian civilians are no different in any way. Not any inferior, not any superior.
You did not get my point even what I tried to say that their are no voices from Western side if Muslims are involved and pressed like Ukrainians.

It still doesn't change the facts that Ukraine is fighting a defensive war and deserves all the support it can.

Also Russian entire history is mostly genocide & Imperialism. Fun Fact: Central Asian & the Caucasus are supposed to have a lot more muslims. Guess what happens to cause a huge population decline of the muslims populations?
I never said Ukraine was not right. I never supported Russia. And yes Ukraine is fighting a defensive war.
Did you even tried to understand what I was pointing??
And care and pity for Ukraine more than you as I told before also that Ukraine is now a weapons testing site for Russia and especially USA and allies. Do you really think they even care about Ukrainians??

Last edited:
Hello.
Do you even know about Isra-hell and Palestine conflict?
So you mean Palestinians produce more kids than the israhell kills every day? Is this a logic?
And who said Palestinian Muslims count a thousand time more???? Did I ever said that????
No human is more important than any other humans on the base of body count, color, race, religion. Mind it.
You know nothing and yet you got triggered.
For me and any other sincere Muslim Ukrainian civilians are no different in any way. Not any inferior, not any superior.
You did not get my point even what I tried to say that their are no voices from Western side if Muslims are involved and pressed like Ukrainians.

I never said Ukraine was not right. I never supported Russia. And yes Ukraine is fighting a defensive war.
Did you even tried to understand what I was pointing??
And care and pity for Ukraine more than you as I told before also that Ukraine is now a weapons testing site for Russia and especially USA and allies. Do you really think they even care about Ukrainians??
There's no need to understand your point of view. Neutrality means ultimately you stand with the oppressor.

Can't believe I have to keep reminding people of this. At least the sahibs & vatniks here takes a side. You just wokescold people for taking sides. You contribute nothing to the conversation.

What does the west feelings towards the Ukrainians have anything to do with it? If one side gives me guns to protect myself I can give a flying F what they think.

Can't believe I have to keep reminding people of this.
I particularly like the part where Putinites argue you must oppose Ukraine because we need a multipolar global order with characters like Modi as powerful as the USA to counterbalance things. "Smart."

1675161876731.jpeg

Modi and Putin are such examples to their neighbors. "Modi as leader of the resistance" has a nice ring to it. Modi is my hero, he is standing up against injustice. Treatment of minorities and neighbors, how Modi wants to treat neighbors. We NEED Modi! India needs to be a super power. Multi-polar global system.

Modi is my hero, Hindutvas are so "manly" and "masculine". They are the "ideal" "man". Modi is going to fight against the injustice of their neighbors being controlled by the USA, and invade and annex their land. So "manly". Modi is not a woke LGBTQ liberal. Modi has conservative values. :smitten:

looks like staged Russian fake news propaganda .. seems to have production values of a high school play……
Yes, its totally staged. No faces and no shooting .. why would the russians do any editing, while gladly posting themself mutulating prisoners and executing their own with a hammer.

I thought someone here would have already spot that by now.......I mean did no one here do Airsoft??

Airsoft.jpg

see the tab highlighted in red?? That is the spring that feed the BB from the magazine, that mean this is a Hi Capa magazine....

41idXQkhML.jpg

Like this one, I am pretty sure, if the video is in higher quality and they show you the bottom of that magazine, you will also see the big wheel embedded at the bottom

FL-Mag-47.jpg

Real AK don't have that tab nor the wheel, it used a baseplate with a large spring to push every round out of the magazine.

These people is so cheap they started to use Airsoft gun for propaganda. Dude, at least get some real AK........

Its about time the ukrainians start an orderly withdrawing from Bakhmut, if they havent already. I somehow doubt that many ukrainians actually defend the city itself anymore.
Nah, they can hold Bakhmut until the Russian either flank to the North or South, which mean if they took Chasiv Yar, then Ukraine would need to think about pulling from Bakhmut

Otherwise Bakhmut is a very good natural defensive position to fix the russian

Well, even China have medicine shortage.

This is more of a supply chain problem than war in Ukraine problem. By the way the top 3 pharm country in the world are India, China and Isreal, where the top 3 Pharma company are in US (J&J), Israel (Tava) and Germany (Bayer)

There's no need to understand your point of view. Neutrality means ultimately you stand with the oppressor.

Can't believe I have to keep reminding people of this. At least the sahibs & vatniks here takes a side. You just wokescold people for taking sides. You contribute nothing to the conversation.

What does the west feelings towards the Ukrainians have anything to do with it? If one side gives me guns to protect myself I can give a flying F what they think.
Not going to waste my precious time on you. I know I hurt your ego but I have to do that. Rest no matter what I say you are not going to understand.
So, now get back to the topic and continue your ranting.

More weapons, more economic sanctions. The West will squeeze Russia to the point Putin won’t be able to pay the Wagner hooligans. Russia hydrocarbons will halve this year to $180 billion. If price cap on oil sinks lower to, let’s say to $30 then will be more interesting. Reducing Russia exports revenues by 50 pct every year as long as the war continues.
the western economies will take a hard hit. But hey, let’s see who goes bankrupt first.

You can pay half a million Wagner's with just 2-4 b$.

So I agree that Putin will be squeezed hard to pay for Wagner with 180+billion dollars of oil exports.

Just like how north korea is finding it difficult to pay for 2 million troops with 3b$ of money it has and zero exports.

You sounds stupid but anyway

Also IMF said Russian oil exports not effected..well

Good new Everyone Iran got bombed by israel. Multiple cities has been hit targetting Iran's military and Oil sector. Now not so funny when the shoes is in the other foot. Ey?

If only the Israeli will extend the same things to Russia.

Iran just figured out FAFO
fake news , only attack on an ammunition factory in Isfahan that failed miserably as two incoming drone failed miserable and and the third caught in protective measure around the building and resulted only some paint damage to the outer wall of the building
really pathetic on the side of who ever it seems did that.
funny part some Ukrainian politician jumped and claimed the attack as their doing that make them aggressor party and free Iran hand on whatever it want to do and take what measure it think is proportional .

really what air defense was doing
do you want to see the amount of damage
i wonder why we activated air defense missile for two of the incoming projectile let the passive defense do the work.
compare this to what happens in Ukraine with all the western air defense system that donated to them and see the extend of effectiveness and competence here and uselessness and incompetence of western system and Ukrainian side

Iranian terror regime finding out that there are consequences on gleefully delivering weapons that Russia tries to freeze civilians to death with.

hopefully they take notice, but on other hand they have been pre-occupied murdering iranian female protestors so who knows.
lol , the only thing this incident and some Ukrainian politician inexperience achieved is that now Iran can do whatever it wants and claim self defense and Ukraine being an aggressor

Well Iran just insert itself into the Ukrainian war. So as far am I concerned the regime in Iran is a legitimate target.
the only thing happened now is that Ukraine become a legitimate target after their failed operation

“genocide” while the population of palestinians grows faster then Israel.
Even arabs inside israel grow faster.

Civilian deaths from 1 year ukraine is higher then 30 years “palestine genocide”.

But yeah…continue accusing us “biased” westerners while at the same time explaining that a palestinian muslim counts a thousand time more then an ukranian life…..
So you expect us to accept this crime against humanity just because of your contrived statistics?

Back
Top Bottom