What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Lol..
Man countries like Pakistan Korea and Taliban hired people at fraction
Cost.

You are saying Russia is spending 42b$ that's horsehit stata.

But let me entertain you..even by some miracle Russia is spending a 100x more then what every other country is spending (i.e 42b$) still it makes almost 200b$ from exports..

My point is..
In war of attrition Russia will win.

I want USA to be serious and provide f16s or back off completely..

The middle ground is just going to prolong this war
Russia will win? Not in math. Let’s do it.
Russia gov revenues are about $400 billion, the gov spendings are ways higher, resulting in deficits last year, this year and next, no much difference to western gov budgets.

Russia’s total spendings on war in Ukraine, on regular military spendings, security and law enforcement will be about $200 billion. Only 50 percent of gov budget goes to pensions, healthcare, housing and other programs.

If a gov spends 50 percent on military then something is wrong.

Now coming some jokers. If the West continue squeeze the Russia economy, if the Chinese buy less, or oil or gas price sinking more than expected, then well. Putin will sell national assets as we have seen lately he sells yuan holdings.

Neutrality is a legal status, one that is declared to be. However, you can be biased and still immune from attacks by the belligerents as long as you do not provide MATERIEL support. Intelligence support is a grey area so we can leave that out -- for now.

Art. 4. Corps of combatants cannot be formed nor recruiting agencies opened on the territory of a neutral Power to assist the belligerents.​
Art. 5. A neutral Power must not allow any of the acts referred to in Articles 2 to 4 to occur on its territory.​

Even though article 4 has 'Corps of combatants', everyone understand that arms are critical components of 'combatants'. You do not send 'combatants' into battles with no weapons, right? So by logical extension, if you provide only arms, you have aided and abetted A belligerent just as if you sent only soldiers. If you previously stated that you are 'neutral', then you essentially violated your public oath of neutrality. If you never declared 'neutrality' and/or stated that you do take a side, now by providing arms, you became an ACTIVE belligerent on one side. Let us get this understanding out of the way.

Whether Iran is or was an active belligerent with Russia or not rests on materiel evidence and this is where you, defending Iran, is on shaky grounds. If we can chemically trace the origins of nuclear wastes, what make you think we cannot determine with a high degree of certainty, the manufacturing origin of a rifle? Or something with plenty of manufacturing clues like a complex aircraft? A UAV is an aircraft.
here is the dilemma . did Iran provide the weapon after the war or before it?
did it provided by Iran or third party ?

and yet another question ? if you attack a country who did not do anything mentioned in article 4 or 5 and just sold them some weapons you are aggressor or just defending yourself . and consider this the law is exacting , your understanding of the law is not important , the exact words that is written is important .

by the way a question about NATO , can article 5 of NATO get activated if one of NATO members attack another country and then get defeated on the battle ground ?

Russia will win? Not in math. Let’s do it.
Russia gov revenues are about $400 billion, the gov spendings are ways higher, resulting in deficits last year, this year and next, no much difference to western gov budgets.

Russia’s total spendings on war in Ukraine, on regular military spendings, security and law enforcement will be about $200 billion. Only 50 percent of gov budget goes to pensions, healthcare, housing and other programs.

If a gov spends 50 percent on military then something is wrong.

Now coming some jokers. If the West continue squeeze the Russia economy, if the Chinese buy less, or oil or gas price sinking more than expected, then well. Putin will sell national assets as we have seen lately he sells yuan holdings.
for the ones who want this war to continue , its not important Russia win or loose , its more important that this war keep Russia and Europe busy , hamper Europe economy and weaken Russia at the same time . killing two bird with one shot

It’s the opposite. The wagners are mercenaries, ex prisoners, hooligans, rapists, convicts. They are not better trained they aren’t just afraid of death. They are people with nothing to lose. If they are dead nobody will miss them.
Ukraine lost lost tens of thousands of elite soldiers and people with a future to wagner which had a significant proportion of convicts who had no future, Ukraine got outplayed by Putin.

Off to war

Last edited:
Press F 🥰

the only thing happened now is that Ukraine become a legitimate target after their failed operation
images (1).jpeg

No evidence provided will convince you.

and yet another question ? if you attack a country who did not do anything mentioned in article 4 or 5 and just sold them some weapons you are aggressor or just defending yourself . and consider this the law is exacting , your understanding of the law is not important , the exact words that is written is important .
Self defense. If Iran publicly declared neutrality, and if materiel evidence proved Iran sold Russia weapons, Iran essentially took Russia's side.

by the way a question about NATO , can article 5 of NATO get activated if one of NATO members attack another country and then get defeated on the battle ground ?
Depends on why that NATO country attack in the first place. If you are wondering about the Turkey - Greece situation, that has been settled. Both countries are on their own.

Lol..
Man countries like Pakistan Korea and Taliban hired people at fraction
Cost.

You are saying Russia is spending 42b$ that's horsehit stata.

But let me entertain you..even by some miracle Russia is spending a 100x more then what every other country is spending (i.e 42b$) still it makes almost 200b$ from exports..

My point is..
In war of attrition Russia will win.

I want USA to be serious and provide f16s or back off completely..

The middle ground is just going to prolong this war

So, exactly like Blackwater and all the other contracted mercenaries who went in Iraq and Afghanistan? Blackwater were a bunch of incompetent, thuggish, cowboys and have been a complete disaster from start to finish. It was down to their own arrogance and crass stupidity that their contractors were killed in Fallujah at the start of the Iraq campaign. This single incident was responsible for the change in US attitudes towards the Iraqis and their attitude towards the coalition. Like Russian Wagnar group in Ukraine doing war crimes causing Ukrainian to fight even harder

I ask you a question and you only bring that law of neutrality. Where in Un charter is stated. That you can attack somebody who is not neutral.
The UN Charter is not applicable since this illegal war of aggression has already been started by Russia. The Hague Convention allows a belligerent to use force against a country that violates the rules of neutrality.
Iran has violated the rules and anyone fighting on the side of Ukraine has the legal right to use force against Iran. This is clearly stated in the commentaries to the laws of neutrality on the International Red Cross site.

Iran can at any time state that they return to neutrality, and thus be safe from attack, but it cannot ship weapons every Friday and return to neutrality every Saturday.

And you repeatedly failed to show any Iranian weapon delivered to Russia with production date after the start of war
Even Hassan claims the Iran shipped weapons after the war started.
It is not the production date that matters, it is the shipment date.
I don’t have to prove anything. Anyone caught attacking Iran, obviously have to prove it.
You are just obsessed with and hurt by iran

So, exactly like Blackwater and all the other contracted mercenaries who went in Iraq and Afghanistan? Blackwater were a bunch of incompetent, thuggish, cowboys and have been a complete disaster from start to finish. It was down to their own arrogance and crass stupidity that their contractors were killed in Fallujah at the start of the Iraq campaign. This single incident was responsible for the change in US attitudes towards the Iraqis and their attitude towards the coalition. Like Russian Wagnar group in Ukraine doing war crimes causing Ukrainian to fight even harder
Blackwater employees does not meet the definition of Mercenaries in Afghanistan and Iraq if they are Americans. Neither are Russian Wagner employees.

I thought someone here would have already spot that by now.......I mean did no one here do Airsoft??

View attachment 914241

see the tab highlighted in red?? That is the spring that feed the BB from the magazine, that mean this is a Hi Capa magazine....

View attachment 914240

Like this one, I am pretty sure, if the video is in higher quality and they show you the bottom of that magazine, you will also see the big wheel embedded at the bottom

View attachment 914243

Real AK don't have that tab nor the wheel, it used a baseplate with a large spring to push every round out of the magazine.

These people is so cheap they started to use Airsoft gun for propaganda. Dude, at least get some real AK........

Nah, they can hold Bakhmut until the Russian either flank to the North or South, which mean if they took Chasiv Yar, then Ukraine would need to think about pulling from Bakhmut

Otherwise Bakhmut is a very good natural defensive position to fix the russian
The ukrainians could probably hold the city forever, and I am sure they intend to hold it for as long as possible. I just worry about a sudden break at the southern flank and a possible encirclement, or atleast a situation where holding the city becomes extremely difficult and costly - and the ukrainians would end up staying at all cost. The city has become a symbol, hopefully someone is able to make rational decisions.
But I might be too pessimistic. The russians are moving at snails pace.

Read again the laws of neutrality. How hard can it be.
You are authorized to use force against those that violate neutrality.

The reaction to Turkey shooting down a Russian jet was to deescalate.
NATO countries are not required to do anything if a NATO country starts a war of agression.

for the ones who want this war to continue , its not important Russia win or loose , its more important that this war keep Russia and Europe busy , hamper Europe economy and weaken Russia at the same time . killing two bird with one shot
Which might mean that more birds will be killed.

The ukrainians could probably hold the city forever, and I am sure they intend to hold it for as long as possible. I just worry about a sudden break at the southern flank and a possible encirclement, or atleast a situation where holding the city becomes extremely difficult and costly - and the ukrainians would end up staying at all cost. The city has become a symbol, hopefully someone is able to make rational decisions.
But I might be too pessimistic. The russians are moving at snails pace.

I think the Ukrainians should conduct a strategic withdrawal to the Chasiv Yar line or Sloviansk/Kramatorsk. The latter is very heavily fortified for years now. Due to the size of the cities and fortifications I think it’ll be impossible for the Russians to take. Bakhmut is just a symbolic town and not strategically important.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo then that justifies Russian bombing of Ukrainian targets regardless of the civilian casualties.

You people will even justify rape in war.
Not at all, legal warfare requires the attacking force to make a judgement of the value of the military target and compare that with the expected civilian casualties.
An attack against a wedding with one of the guys being a regular Taliban soldier would not be legal. If You exchange that soldier for the Commander of the Taliban forces in a region, it would certainly be legal.
Drone operators typically work with lawyers having the last call.

As for Your racist remark. The major killer of Muslims in Iraq, Syria and Afghanistans are other Muslims which indisciminately kills civilians.

Russians are no different. They simply do not care about civilians, or even their own military,

I think the Ukrainians should conduct a strategic withdrawal to the Chasiv Yar line or Sloviansk/Kramatorsk. The latter is very heavily fortified for years now. Due to the size of the cities and fortifications I think it’ll be impossible for the Russians to take. Bakhmut is just a symbolic town and not strategically important.
Bakhmut or soledar each and every city and inch of Ukraine is important for Ukraine and Ukrainians and Ukrainian armed forces and Ukrainian establishment

The UN Charter is not applicable since this illegal war of aggression has already been started by Russia. The Hague Convention allows a belligerent to use force against a country that violates the rules of neutrality.
Iran has violated the rules and anyone fighting on the side of Ukraine has the legal right to use force against Iran. This is clearly stated in the commentaries to the laws of neutrality on the International Red Cross site.
no article2 to 5 don't talk about selling weapon and nobody ever proved Iran sold weapon to Russia after the start of war
Even Hassan claims the Iran shipped weapons after the war started.
It is not the production date that matters, it is the shipment date.
I don’t have to prove anything. Anyone caught attacking Iran, obviously have to prove it.
well then provide evidence of shipment after the start of war and i mean evidence not somebody talk .
also for the record production date after the start of the war was the best evidence
Read again the laws of neutrality. How hard can it be.
You are authorized to use force against those that violate neutrality.
and no where in article 2 to 4 it stated anything about sale of weapon . now if Iran recruited force for Russia or allowed Russia to stage attack on Ukraine or transport its force throw Iran into Ukraine or gave a base to Russia to attack Ukraine
Which might mean that more birds will be killed.
you mean China or USA ? seriously doubt that

Back
Top Bottom