What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

A country can do business with either of the parties in the conflict including selling arms, and that doesn't mean they took a side. This is the Iranian case.

Taking a side means if they are sanctioning one of the parties, donating arms and other financial means to the other party, and are directly participating in the conflict by sending mercenaries and providing satellite intelligence to one side (Ukraine). This is the case of the collective West.

The West has an obsession with Iran, DPRK, China, and a few other countries because they refused to go along with West's sanctions against Russia.
You obviously know very little about laws of neutrality.

1675006954600.png

So selling arms or donating arms to a belligerent party is a violation of neutrality. Key word is ”supply arms”.
Minor violations should cause a warning, but repeated serious violation is cause for the use of force. The no longer neutral state can be attacked.

Since Iran has delivered arms to Russia, which is a grave violation of neutrality. Ukraine have the right to attack Iran to stop this.
Since NATO states are delivering arms to Ukraine in theory, Russia could attack NATO, but since Russia is fighting an illegal war of aggression, any expansion of the war would be as illegal.

If Russia still attacks NATO due to its arms deliveries, NATO have every right to attack Iran in a war of self-defense.

Last edited:
Your Point : is "Absurd" there are no way Ukrainian can lose 1.15 million with 1.46 million (your estimation) can still hold out a Russian offensive with 300,000 extra, mobilised troop and launch 2 successful counter attack (those 2 are facts)

Hö? What about the other million i wrote about? To blind to see?

Plus the over a million what were forced recruit till today (in total 12 rounds of forced recruit).

Also what about the Nato-Merc and the "Volunteers" from other countries? My estimations for them is around 100000 in total - meanwhile a lot of them died already or wounded.

and launch 2 successful counter attack (those 2 are facts)

Yes, but that was before Russia brought in new mobilized. Cause Ukrain at that time had much more "soldiers" on the ground than Russia. Whereas in this 2 "successful attacks" (Cherson region and Charkiv region) alone they lost (my estimation :-)) 20000+ , let alone wia.

Hö? What about the other million i wrote about? To blind to see?

Sure, you said it, then it must happen?

Can you even make 1,000,000 set of combat clothing in less than 1 year? Ukraine is not China. They don't have that kind of industrial capability. Let alone 1 million set of Helmet, 1 million set of combat boots, 1 million set of Body Armour.

And sure as hell Ukrainian Army didn't go fight in Addias Tracksuit like Niko Belic

l_1753b7dc-5e43-408f-ae95-eb8296a52a24.jpg

Also what about the Nato-Merc and the "Volunteers" from other countries? My estimations for them is around 100000 in total - meanwhile a lot of them died already or wounded.

Sure, 100,000 Volunteer, didn't you just said there aren't any foreign fighter post on Instagram anymore? So which is it? 100,000+ foreign fighter still fighting in Ukraine? Or they all died or went home??

Yes, but that was before Russia brought in new mobilized. Cause Ukrain at that time had much more "soldiers" on the ground than Russia. Whereas in this 2 "successful attacks" (Cherson region and Charkiv region) alone they lost (my estimation :-)) 20000+ , let alone wia.

Russian mobilise order come September 2022 Sept 21 to be exact. By Oct 28 Shoigu said the mobilisation is completed.

The timeline of Ukrainian counter offensive

Izyum 10 September 2022
Kupiansk 11 September 2022
Horobivka (East of Oskil) - 24 September 2022 (AFTER MOBILISATION)
Maliivka - 26 September 2022 (AFTER MOBILISATION)
Lyman - 2 October 2022 (AFTER MOBILISATION)
Snihurivka (in Kherson) - 10 November 2022 (AFTER COMPLETED MOBILISATION)
Kherson - 11 Novembber 2022 (AFTER COMPLETED MOBILISATION)

And lol Russian surrendered both Kupiansk, Izyum and Kherson without a fight, it's kind of hard killing 20,000 Ukrainian while you abandoning your equipment and running the other direction.

She will say English is not my first language, sorry.

but...but...she studied in England! Its said that she got even a Master in international law

"Master of Laws, LL.M. (London School of Economics and Political Science)"

How will this work without at least good english?

That’s cheap, using an extract of her speech as propaganda. English is not her mother language. She speaks in English but thinks in German so “wir sind im Krieg mit Russland, und nicht mit uns selbst“. That means nothing with war in real sense.

Much like „wir führen einen Krieg gegen die Natur“, or „wir sehen einen Ehekrieg“. That has nothing to do with war.

I was not favouring Russia nor I am on their side.i just wanted to say USA have bigger list of crimes but there was no investigation or petition.
Neither does the Rusky ya dumkoph.

The Rusky used chemical weapons on civvies and did warcrimes (the kind that makes the Nazis more humane) on a daily basis for years until they dumb enough to invade ukraine.

Last edited:
Sure, you said it, then it must happen?

Can you even make 1,000,000 set of combat clothing in less than 1 year? Ukraine is not China. They don't have that kind of industrial capability. Let alone 1 million set of Helmet, 1 million set of combat boots, 1 million set of Body Armour.

And sure as hell Ukrainian Army didn't go fight in Addias Tracksuit like Niko Belic

The west send 100000+ helmets ect.. But Ukraine produce Helmets self a lot, since 2014 for "all civillian bataillons" and since 2015 also for army, police ect.

btw.: Ukraine is not a country what can not produce any military thing - like you try to show them. In real Ukraine produced a lot for SU and in high numbers. And even after the fall of SU Ukraine produce and developed a lot military things.

Sure, 100,000 Volunteer, didn't you just said there aren't any foreign fighter post on Instagram anymore? So which is it? 100,000+ foreign fighter still fighting in Ukraine? Or they all died or went home??

I already showed my estimations about the Nato-merc and the "Volunteers" many posts ago to you.

Russian mobilise order come September 2022 Sept 21 to be exact. By Oct 28 Shoigu said the mobilisation is completed.

The timeline of Ukrainian counter offensive

Izyum 10 September 2022
Kupiansk 11 September 2022
Horobivka (East of Oskil) - 24 September 2022 (AFTER MOBILISATION)
Maliivka - 26 September 2022 (AFTER MOBILISATION)
Lyman - 2 October 2022 (AFTER MOBILISATION)
Snihurivka (in Kherson) - 10 November 2022 (AFTER COMPLETED MOBILISATION)
Kherson - 11 Novembber 2022 (AFTER COMPLETED MOBILISATION)

And lol Russian surrendered both Kupiansk, Izyum and Kherson without a fight, it's kind of hard killing 20,000 Ukrainian while you abandoning your equipment and running the other direction.

Well, dont you notice it yourself or do you just wrote something and then click and no care about if you argument against yourself within the same post?

How can we help you? Let us help you.

I really want to see more western defence systems sent to Ukraine - Abrams, Challenger 2s, Leopards, and in particular F-16s. We will finally see Flankers against Vipers in a real war setting, instead of simulations and endless theoretical scenarios. It will be really interesting to see who comes out on top. We have long thought about how western systems would compare against russian systems during the cold war, well now's the chance to see what will really happen.

The west send 100000+ helmets ect.. But Ukraine produce Helmets self a lot, since 2014 for "all civillian bataillons" and since 2015 also for army, police ect.

btw.: Ukraine is not a country what can not produce any military thing - like you try to show them. In real Ukraine produced a lot for SU and in high numbers. And even after the fall of SU Ukraine produce and developed a lot military things.

You are talking about 1 million troop raised during 24 Feb 2022 to 29 Jan 2023 not 100,000+ that's 1/10
Also, helmet are used for mostly everything not just military, Police, Paramedic, Firefighter, Civil Defence, Engineer and so on, 100,000+ won't be enough for Nationwide Paramilitary use, let alone the 1 million troop you claim to have formed.

On the other hand, are you saying Ukraine have nothing better to produce since 2014 and make 1 million plue Military Helmet? Those thing would not be made unless you are in a war footing, you don't make 1 million SURPLUS helmet if you are having 300,000 Troop, you made around 300,000 for replacement, and that's a very generous number.

You only making such number (1 million +) if you know you are going to get into general mobilisation, unless you are claiming the Ukraine tell Russian WHEN TO INVADE. there are no way Ukraine would have enough warning enough to make 1 million surplus set of EVERYTHING.

The link talk about 5000 helmet, not 1 million plus as you suggested.

I already showed my estimations about the Nato-merc and the "Volunteers" many posts ago to you.

You show me contradiction

You first say that the Foreign Fighter are either all dead or gone home, that's why there weren't that many post of them in Instagram and so on

And then you said there are/were 100,000 Foreign Fighter in Ukraine.

That is not the first time you throw out what you just said because it suddenly didn't suit your narrative. You also use DW article when they were talking about 700,000 Registered Ukrainian Military Member, and then when I challenge you with another quote you use about Reserve, then suddenly you are saying what did DW know??

An another time when you said There are 900k reserve in 2021, and when I challenge you that there are no such force in 2021 and suddenly you said "Oh that was a typo, which I mean 2022"

I mean, I already didn't ask where or how you come to those figure, because I knew that was going to be a lost clause. Because you will just say that is your estimate, which mean nothing to me.

Well, dont you notice it yourself or do you just wrote something and then click and no care about if you argument against yourself within the same post?

How can we help you? Let us help you.

Dude, didn't I just listed The Kharkiv and Kherson Offensive are between Russian start mobilising and Russian FINISHED mobilising?? While you said this??

So do you just wrote something and then hope no one will click and forgot about your argument within the post?

Before means BEFORE SEPTEMBER 21, when Russia starts mobilising those troop, in fact, one can argue Russia probably started Mobilising before September 21 when Russia start recruiting local volunteer battalion between May and September, but I will let that slide. So no, those offensive is NOT before Russian brough in new mobilised. Unless you have a different understanding of what "BEFORE" mean.

Last edited:
You are talking about 1 million troop raised during 24 Feb 2022 to 29 Jan 2023 not 100,000+ that's 1/10
Also, helmet are used for mostly everything not just military, Police, Paramedic, Firefighter, Civil Defence, Engineer and so on, 100,000+ won't be enough for Nationwide Paramilitary use, let alone the 1 million troop you claim to have formed.

On the other hand, are you saying Ukraine have nothing better to produce since 2014 and make 1 million plue Military Helmet? Those thing would not be made unless you are in a war footing, you don't make 1 million SURPLUS helmet if you are having 300,000 Troop, you made around 300,000 for replacement, and that's a very generous number.

You only making such number (1 million +) if you know you are going to get into general mobilisation, unless you are claiming the Ukraine tell Russian WHEN TO INVADE. there are no way Ukraine would have enough warning enough to make 1 million surplus set of EVERYTHING.

The link talk about 5000 helmet, not 1 million plus as you suggested.

You show me contradiction

You first say that the Foreign Fighter are either all dead or gone home, that's why there weren't that many post of them in Instagram and so on

And then you said there are/were 100,000 Foreign Fighter in Ukraine.

That is not the first time you throw out what you just said because it suddenly didn't suit your narrative. You also use DW article when they were talking about 700,000 Registered Ukrainian Military Member, and then when I challenge you with another quote you use about Reserve, then suddenly you are saying what did DW know??

An another time when you said There are 900k reserve in 2021, and when I challenge you that there are no such force in 2021 and suddenly you said "Oh that was a typo, which I mean 2022"

I mean, I already didn't ask where or how you come to those figure, because I knew that was going to be a lost clause. Because you will just say that is your estimate, which mean nothing to me.

Dude, didn't I just listed The Kharkiv and Kherson Offensive are between Russian start mobilising and Russian FINISHED mobilising?? While you said this??

So do you just wrote something and then hope no one will click and forgot about your argument within the post?

Before means BEFORE SEPTEMBER 21, when Russia starts mobilising those troop, in fact, one can argue Russia probably started Mobilising before September 21 when Russia start recruiting local volunteer battalion between May and September, but I will let that slide. So no, those offensive is NOT before Russian brough in new mobilised. Unless you have a different understanding of what "BEFORE" mean.

Why are you wasting so much paragraphs on this Ossi with Stockholm Syndrome?

They use whatever propaganda or distorted news item they can find, and instead to stand and face being disproven, just come up with more and more lies and distortions.

Back
Top Bottom