What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Russia lost? The whole West is panicking, sending tanks, fighter jets, and air defenses. You don't panic if you're winning.

Biden/Blinken/Nuland wouldn't send the CIA director to Kyiv if the war was going to Ukraine's favor.

So get over with your "Russian losing" obsession. The war of attrition that the Russian forces are waging in the Donbas has already borne fruits and unless Ukrainians withdraw from Bakhmut, it is going to break the back of the most trained and effective brigades in the Ukrainian armed forces. This is the whole reason why Western elites are panicking.
Is Russia still stuck in eastern Ukraine like it was, one year ago( pre war via proxies )? Good, let them stay there.

I don't think it is over matching but preventing a rout of Ukrainian forces under sustained Russian pressure. NATO is just preparing for any possible offensive from the Russians and beefing up defenses with possible offensive components.

It’s absolutely for offensive operations and Sec Austin and Gen Milley made it clear it is.

Your logic is absolutely stupid Hassan. The US sent thousands of pieces or armor to Iraq during Desert Storm. Was the US “panicking?” Of course not

No, it’s to create qualitative overmatch versus your adversary. Ukraine needs overmatch to breakthrough Russian lines. It will begin to attain that with these new armor packages.

Russia is desperate to hold on to its current territory before these new packages arrive.

This pretty much sums up the panic on the part of the Western leaders that I referred to 👇

what yours? I only say what i think.
I don't have a point, I don't do casualty estimation remember??

So you estimate 200 killed per day at an over 1000 km aktive contactline? What is less than 1 (!) dead Ukrain every 5 kilometer? Per day? Sounds fantasy to me. But hey, its your estimation, not mine.

No, I don't estimate 200 killed a day, that's what Zelenskyy said publicly in June 10

Again, I was making a point because you ask me why I said 100,000 casualty before. And that number is the number Zelenskyy used publicly when Russia is putting a grinding battle during the height of Sieverodonetsk,

I am saying even at that rate, you won't get 300k killed, and loosing 200 soldier a day is a lot. that's 2000% of what US lose in Afghanistan, 1500% of US loses in Iraq.

As I said I don't believe in estimation in both side, I don't care what Petrov or Lavrov said as much as zelenskyy said, those number are only to make you feel good. Like how you fee when you think Ukraine lose 360,000 killed and 800,000 wounded, it means nothing when they still able to push Russian off Kherson and Kharkiv and manage to largely hold Bakhmut even facing Russian 300,000 mobilised troop assault.

Yes of course blame the Ukrainians. While at it, blame the Mujahideen and also the Taliban and the former Iraqi Army and anybody else that has offered resistance to an invader. Its always the victim's fault. Never of the invader!

Mr. Mohsin certainly has a point:

1. Finnish were slav brothers when Russia decided to butcher them.
2. Afghans were somehow slavs too when they were invaded

Or Vietnamese were caucasians whites being supressed by ethnic vietnamese when US attacked Vietnam.

Or Iranians are actually ethinc Iraqi and so Saddam had justification in what led to a decade long stalemate

Hey wake up: war is spread out in human history and everybody does it (muslims too as thats how they conquered India for 100s of years). Stop buying into this idea that there is a moral justification for any war and that Putin was right to humiliate Russia because there was some brotherhood.
Talking about forced conscription..just remember the US and the Vietnam war,, it didn't work well..

Last edited:
Post the Sun article instead of somebody that claims to have seen it. I call BS. If NATO was not afraid of losing Javelin and area denial weapons such as HIMARS, who the heck will give a flying F about dumbass Challenger 2. I call BS.

Btw, Sun in UK is considered a trashy gossip paper. Not where the MoD is going to give an interview of the fear. This is like when the North Korean leader posted something in the Onion without his team realizing that the Onion is a satire newspaper. I am sure that PR team was executed promptly

Wow , this is taking the definition of 'area denial' to a whole new level....The Ukrainians are doing to Iran that Saudi Arabia with the world's 4th largest defence budget and having been attacked by Iran never could. Goes to show brains and balls more important than money
I have been expecting this for some time.
As explained earlier in this thread, Iran is not a neutral nation in this war. Neutral nations are not allowed to ship weapons, and thus it is legal for Ukraine to make such an attack in their war of selfdefense.

Let’s see if Iran will start to fire ballistic missiles at Ukraine (without any proof who did it) like @Hack-Hook claimed they would do, or if that was just another case of hot air. If they do, they actively join the illegal Russian War of Aggression.

Their way to legality is to stop all arms shipment to Russia, declare that they are going to abide to neutrality in the future followed by apologies and compensation.

That's also because you are you are part of highly biased group of humans with double standards and multiple faces. Period. Do not try to be over smart.
Reported and from now on ignored.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom