What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

FnFTbkcWIAIb2c2

I think Germany position is more complicated than that.

Here is an elaborate analysis of the political and historical issues , effecting Germany decision :

Seems Poland is determined to send their tanks :

Poland to ask Germany for go-ahead to send tanks to Ukraine

Poland will ask Germany for permission to send Leopard tanks to Ukraine, Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki said Monday.

Morawiecki didn’t specify when the request will be made. He said that Poland is building a coalition of nations ready to send Leopards.

Even if there is no permission from Germany, Warsaw will make its own decisions, he said, without elaborating.

“We will ask (Germany) for permission, but this is a secondary theme,” Morawiecki said. “Even if, eventually, we do not get this permission, we — within this small coalition — even if Germany is not in this coalition, we will hand over our tanks, together with the others, to Ukraine.”

~

Last edited:
Are you really a doctor?? Have you ever treated anyone with GSW??

You do know bullet splitter and tumble right? And you most likely have an entry and exit wound. I myself was shot three times I have like 5 holes in me....

I didn't hear explosion before and after impact, and judging by the sound of that shot, that's a suppressed sub sonic round as you hear the shot before the scream.
The holes are for input and output if it get out.
The bullet if shattered the knee means didn't had enough power because it went through bone. I dou t if it go through knee cowe out at hip unless she was at lying position at the time.
Also I doubt the bullet that have lost most of its energy Come back at the origin, it probably ricochet or embed in the wall behind her.
About subsonic shot do it have enough power after hitting the bone to hit te wall behind and get shattered and come back and injure her again

I was wondering about that too. You didn't post anything offensive to an individual, just links to factually relavant material, and yet you got 2 negative ratings, seems like the truth really does hurt.
Its a boring standard what developed in the "West" over the last 20-25 years and what spread like a plague over the world

"If you have no arguments against the opponent, call him a Nazi or, if possible, delete his post or at least give him a negative rating..."

A tank must run. Of course stupid if do like the Turks. Parking tanks middle of city, no flank protection by infantry. It’s like saying: hey, shoot me! Ukraine will adopt NATO fighting tactics and strategy.
By atgm range reach roughly to 10 km and drone guided artillery become so accurate I wonder if protecting the tanks with infantry is still enough.
It seems newer tank warfare strategy is needed.

There's a silver lining to the story. Turns out she's a Balerina. Now why a balerina in the frontline reporting? Who knows but for sure she won't be dancing no more after this.
Not a top of the line ballerina so my guess is she left that life because she knew there is no future for her in that line of the work, except we'll perhaps......
Now as a war reporter. I belive even with that injury her future is more secure than remain a ballerina

You think the US should go the Iran way and kill young protestors in hundreds and speedily execute those deemed to offend God ?
As far as I'm aware there was no execution for offending God but there was some for spying for enemy. And attacking others with cold and warm arm and several more will be executed for killing people. And there is video evidence for those act its not just like some European countries who sentence people on testimony of members of a terrorist group who are at war with the party that guy represent without even a single piece of hard evidence.

By atgm range reach roughly to 10 km and drone guided artillery become so accurate I wonder if protecting the tanks with infantry is still enough.
It seems newer tank warfare strategy is needed.

As i wrote in an other thread: Groundtanks (and other kinds of Waffengattung) are obsolet when flying tanks with laser-aps enter the chat.

"...........................................................................................................................................................................
But in terms of the big picture, what difference would tanks make? The vision of big tank warfare across the Ukrainian steppes that underlies the Washington war scenario is fallacious. As I have pointed out repeatedly, despite the lies and PR blasts from Washington and London, the war is being fought according to the Russian scheme, not the U.S. scheme.

We have heard how poorly the Russians coordinate air and ground. We have heard how they just cannot put together any good shock and awe. But this is beside the point. The Russians are waging an artillery war for good reasons: they have the world’s largest manufacturing industry of cannon, multi-rocket field launchers and munitions and they are waging a war of attrition on the ground which can only favor their armies.

If the slaughter of Ukrainians continues at its present rate, if the United States and its allies cannot ramp up munitions production, if the destruction of the Ukrainian energy infrastructure continues, if the logistics for conveying Western military supplies to the front are further impaired, then the Russians will find themselves against a disarmed Ukrainian army some time in the early spring, and they may get the capitulation they seek without shock and awe heroics.

"

Last edited:

>> Looks like Germany needed its software updating ...
As I said earlier, the risk is real, Ukraine loses the war. If Germany refuses to deliver leopards 2. Washington is very angry on Berlin. Olaf Scholz makes it to condition, the US has to deliver Abrams first before Germany delivers.

Scholz knows very well, the US won’t deliver because Abrams tanks are not suitable for European wars, least for Ukraine terrains.
Second, the US feels Germany attempt of blackmail Washington.

And earlier than expected, the Russians have launched the offensive at southern sector. There is a risk to breakthrough of Ukraine defense.

Back
Top Bottom