What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

If whoever fire it probably don't know she was there then how do you supposed to separate Reporter to soldiers? Actually, scratch that, how do you even know there is a reporter in the area? I don't think Russia will send advance notice on their whereabout of their journalist to the Ukrainian.

If it was me, even if I saw her, I will still drop 120 on her, again, she does not dress like a Press Officer or Journalist.

And then even if you do, you would still attack. Did you watch the Sky News video I attached? Read the comment on that Steward Ramsay video and tell me what kind of reaction it was? And tell me would it be the same if Steward Ramsay works for RT instead of Sky News?

Dude, you are pissed about troll being troll, it's not like there are no internet troll in Russia.

Also, I am pretty sure that was a gunshot, not a shell.
how many wound a bullet make , I heard injury to hip and a shattered knee

A Goebbels like propagandist trying to justify ethnic cleansing of ukranians after the soviets already genocided them in the past should not get much sympathy.

There is nothing “free press” about her. Her outfit reflects this.
They are not the same. Not everything is “relative”.
the question is will western journalist tell the truth in this war . why are not Goebbels but the Russians ones are ?

Iraq army was more battle hardened than Russia because of their decade long war with Iran. They had fought to stalemate but hadn't run off with their tail between their legs like the Soviets.

Also, the armor sent in 2003 against Iraq was a fraction of what went in 1991. It was no where close to 500 tanks. In the world of precision munitions, sensors, that level of armor was not needed.

Also, Russia's armor was humiliated by Ukraines in March of last year with zero NATO IFVs, and Armor: just the javelin and Russian weak doctrine was sufficient to defeat the armor.
send Challenger , Abarm and Leopard to Ukraine , but hand the Russians 1/10 of those Javelin fired and then we talk about get humiliated . what you said as humiliation of russian armor is the fact that no modern tank right now have enough protection against top attack

Last edited:
I like the negative ratings what show me how hard the truth hurts :partay:

I was wondering about that too. You didn't post anything offensive to an individual, just links to factually relavant material, and yet you got 2 negative ratings, seems like the truth really does hurt.

how many wound a bullet make , I heard injury to hip and a shattered knee
Are you really a doctor?? Have you ever treated anyone with GSW??

You do know bullet splitter and tumble right? And you most likely have an entry and exit wound. I myself was shot three times I have like 5 holes in me....

I didn't hear explosion before and after impact, and judging by the sound of that shot, that's a suppressed sub sonic round as you hear the shot before the scream.

Westerners need to be get real and be careful here. Those folks who carry the rainbow and Ukrainian flags are not going to fight the Russian nukes. They are going to shrink in the first moment that the nukes hit. Those hormones that you plan in your bodies are going to decay the moment those nukes reach your cities and towns. You gotta be careful here.
But why? Western weapons are so useless.

Good to know arttacking reporters are allowed if they are not in your camp . later may come handy

"If you can't stand the heat get out off the kitchen"

LOL what do you expect she's in a warzone. Blame prigozin/putin for bringing in reporter before capturing it.

If Ukraine doesn’t receive tanks it could lose the war. There is a real risk. Ukraine can’t sustain the loss of territories and casualties for long time. I am pretty sure, Olaf Scholz will give up his position.
Otherwise he will face the possibility of a no confidence vote in parliament.

Are you really a doctor?? Have you ever treated anyone with GSW??

You do know bullet splitter and tumble right? And you most likely have an entry and exit wound. I myself was shot three times I have like 5 holes in me....

I didn't hear explosion before and after impact, and judging by the sound of that shot, that's a suppressed sub sonic round as you hear the shot before the scream.
Fun fact her evacuation caused an uproar in the Russian internet.

The moment she got hit she immediately get a ride on a private jet to a hospital in Moscow.

While the average mobiks get after getting shot, maybe some tampons and a shot of vodka. And they have to share the tampons.

Good to know arttacking reporters are allowed if they are not in your camp . later may come handy
The presence of civilians in a military target does not protect it from attack. That does not mean that it is legal to aim at a journalist once you recognized that it is in fact a journalist.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom