What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Westerners need to be get real and be careful here. Those folks who carry the rainbow and Ukrainian flags are not going to fight the Russian nukes. They are going to shrink in the first moment that the nukes hit. Those hormones that you plan in your bodies are going to decay the moment those nukes reach your cities and towns. You gotta be careful here.

did i talked about she being hit by shrapnel ? you are a soldier , can you blame an army if shrapnel of a shell hit anybody . for Gods sake the one who fired it probably didn't knew she was there .

now the question , go to tweeter and look at the people response to it . they certainly knew who she was ands what was her occupation , how they reacted to the news?
here on this forum how glad the people who post the news were , and honestly tell me do you believe if the girl worked for Ukraine propaganda machine , the reaction would have been the same , when Fox reporter injured in Ukraine how was the reaction ?
A Goebbels like propagandist trying to justify ethnic cleansing of ukranians after the soviets already genocided them in the past should not get much sympathy.

There is nothing “free press” about her. Her outfit reflects this.
They are not the same. Not everything is “relative”.

Westerners need to be get real and be careful here. Those folks who carry the rainbow and Ukrainian flags are not going to fight the Russian nukes. They are going to shrink in the first moment that the nukes hit. Those hormones that you plan in your bodies are going to decay the moment those nukes reach your cities and towns. You gotta be careful here.

Russia has a tremendous disbalance in population distribution.
Everyone loses in a nuclear war but the Rus will just get eradicated completely.

Also, if the conventional war is going so well, why does Russia constantly have to threathen Nato countries with nuclear attacks/escalation?

Usually the one who throws the Risk boardgame off the table was not winning.

Russia has arguably the largest army of any nation. Most heavy weapons, largest stockpile, and therefore the most capacity to assault and do battle.

Iraq was a second rate army. Yet the US sent more than 500 tanks, artillery and IFVs to defeat second rate Iraq. Western airpower was decisive too.

500 combined Bradleys, HIMARS, artillery were not enough to go against the Iraqi Army in the Gulf War, let alone Russia.

I predicted this predicament, Ukraine is in, back in early 2022. Knew that the USA was not sending enough weapons to crush Russia in Ukraine.

Europe needs to ditch the USA and get nukes and re-arm. USA is an unreliable partner.
Iraq army was more battle hardened than Russia because of their decade long war with Iran. They had fought to stalemate but hadn't run off with their tail between their legs like the Soviets.

Also, the armor sent in 2003 against Iraq was a fraction of what went in 1991. It was no where close to 500 tanks. In the world of precision munitions, sensors, that level of armor was not needed.

Also, Russia's armor was humiliated by Ukraines in March of last year with zero NATO IFVs, and Armor: just the javelin and Russian weak doctrine was sufficient to defeat the armor.

I have no clue how to respond to your posts, as it is gibberish & straw man stuff.
There are informed people who I disagree with but I learn something about another perspective, and then there is this guy. I blocked him months ago because they weren't worth even the eyeball movements

Why should the Germans fight? They are not at war! No NATO-member is attacked! Keep calm!
More likely Poland will be next as they are poking the Russians quite a lot.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom