What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

A top US intelligence official assesses where Russia's war in Ukraine stands now

There's just something reassuring seeing the Russian army. No matter how bad you think your country's military are. At least they're not the Russian army.

Poles are Roman Catholics and not Greek Orthodox Christians like the Ukranians and Russians.

Poles want to annex Western Ukraine. The could care less for the Eastern Ukraine.

Poland wanting to take Lviv are just Russian memes.

In order to be part of NATO you need to renounce any teritorial ambition or disputes.

That is unless the poles are stupid enough if they want to get kicked out off the most powerful military alliances in the history of mankind.

The Russian are already starting floating ideas to give back lost Ukrainian territories. Expect the vatniks here to start saying the same thing in the future.
pepe-loser-forehead.jpg

That’s the way out. Members of the US congress urge the US gov to deliver Abrams tanks to Ukraine, even just one tank, then voila, Olaf Scholz has no more excuses.

Let the leopards free!

View attachment 912549

You don't have a clue why Olaf Scholz is hesitating. If he allows the Leapord 2 tanks to be sent to Ukriane by Germany's European allies, Americans will be sending their replacements to Poladn and other countries. That means the German arms industry's clients will be taken over by the American arms industry. So it will be destructive for Germany's arms industry if their customers's German-built tanks are replaced by the Americans.

Last edited:
So if Russia is losing its territories/crimea and it use nuke.

NATO wouldn't do anything that's is not doing already

So basically you just confirmed what I am saying
No, I did not confirm what you are saying, infact, I am saying the opposite.

I have just told you if Russia uses nuke if they lose both Donbas and Crimea. NATO will at least send in Peacekeeper, and depends on how many Russian still in Ukraine, NATO may enact a no fly zone and target any Russian Asset in Ukraine, and that included Russian Controlled Crimea and Donbas, which mean any Russian tanks, ships artillery position will be destroyed in Ukraine, and Ukraine will go back to Pre-2014 border, and NATO, not OSCE WILL ENFORCE that border

You have to be extremely naive to think if Russia DID use nuke and NATO will not response. Read this sentence carefully

THE THREAT OF USING NUKE IS GONE ONCE NUKE WAS USED. These are not threat, these will become REALITY. You can't threaten to use nuke if you HAD ALREADY used nuke.

And based on Europe response just on Russian Aggression in Ukraine alone, do you really think Europe will not feel threatened by Russia if Russia indeed used nuke?? This is a naive and borderline delusion assumption on Europe.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom