What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The German Army has approximately 300-400 tanks in its inventory. I find it hilarious the pressure that's being put on them while those moaning like Americans have thousands currently active and in storage rotting away. But sure, let's take it from the Germans from their limited numbers.

Dumb-f*cks.
You don’t understand.
Abrams are not suitable for the terrains in Ukraine. They are too heavy, they consume too much fuel, they are too complex much like F1 race car, that would take longer to train Ukraine on.
Leopards are developed to fight USSR/Russia tanks. They are much more agile. There are 3,600 leopards. Germany can give 10 percent, other 10 percent. Rheinmetall, KraussMeiffei can restart mass production. In few years Ukraine could possess hundreds if not one thousand leopards 2.

If Ukraine doesn’t receive tanks it could lose the war. There is a real risk. Ukraine can’t sustain the loss of territories and casualties for long time. I am pretty sure, Olaf Scholz will give up his position.
Otherwise he will face the possibility of a no confidence vote in parliament.
The Ukrainian don't need those tank for defend, they need them to go over the line in Svatove or toward Mariupol. I hope to god they didn't put those tank in static defensive position.

If Ukraine doesn’t receive tanks it could lose the war. There is a real risk. Ukraine can’t sustain the loss of territories and casualties for long time. I am pretty sure, Olaf Scholz will give up his position.
Otherwise he will face the possibility of a no confidence vote in parliament.
No Guarantee even with Tanks that Ukraine may not lose the war. Drones are swinging the war they need lot more drones and Himars.

Fun fact her evacuation caused an uproar in the Russian internet.

The moment she got hit she immediately get a ride on a private jet to a hospital in Moscow.

While the average mobiks get after getting shot, maybe some tampons and a shot of vodka. And they have to share the tampons.
I would be pissed too if she get the rock star treatment while I am bleeding out in a demp basement...

No Guarantee even with Tanks that Ukraine may not lose the war. Drones are swinging the war they need lot more drones and Himars.
Combined arms with tanks as spearhead
Ukraine can mount limited offensives with challenger 2 tanks, probably in spring. however with leopards 2 they can oust all hooligans from the territories including from the Crimea.

The Ukrainian don't need those tank for defend, they need them to go over the line in Svatove or toward Mariupol. I hope to god they didn't put those tank in static defensive position.
A tank must run. Of course stupid if do like the Turks. Parking tanks middle of city, no flank protection by infantry. It’s like saying: hey, shoot me! Ukraine will adopt NATO fighting tactics and strategy.

Looks like tanks are underway to Ukraine. if Poland can send tanks other countries would soon follow .

With all this Leopard 2 getting headlines in the past week and the criticizing of Germany stalling , Ukraine could end up with more tanks , than it originally hoped for :

Poland vows to give Ukraine tanks regardless of Germany’s consent

Poland’s Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki said on Sunday that if Berlin doesn’t give its consent to the deployment of German-made Leopard 2 tanks to Ukraine, Warsaw will build a “smaller coalition” of countries that would be ready to do so.

The Polish prime minister promised that Warsaw would not “look on passively” on Ukraine’s suffering.

Germany Okays A Dozen Polish Tanks For Ukraine. Hundreds More Could Follow

The go-ahead for a Leopard 2 transfer, uttered on French television by German foreign minister Annalena Baerbock, could free up other NATO countries to donate their own surplus Leopard 2s. There are hundreds of the powerful tanks in storage across Europe.

But Poland could go it alone and still satisfy Ukraine’s request for a whole brigade with at least 100 Leopard 2 tanks. That’s because, at the moment, Poland is one of the world’s top buyers of new tanks.

With more than a thousand of the latest American and South Korean tanks scheduled to arrive in Poland over the next decade, the roughly 250 Leopard 2s in the Polish army’s inventory soon should be excess to need. Poland could start giving them away right now and suffer, at worst, a fleeting capability gap.

Last edited:
As Orwell said, all humans are equal, some more equal than others. (Not saying I wouldn't be pissed either).

There's a silver lining to the story. Turns out she's a Balerina. Now why a balerina in the frontline reporting? Who knows but for sure she won't be dancing no more after this.

The Machineguns goes rat-a-tat-tat

Sitrep:
https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1617291675600044036?s=20

Looks like tanks are underway to Ukraine. if Poland can send tanks other countries would soon follow .

With all this Leopard 2 getting headlines in the past week and the criticizing of Germany stalling , Ukraine could end up with more tanks , than it originally hoped for :

Poland vows to give Ukraine tanks regardless of Germany’s consent

Poland’s Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki said on Sunday that if Berlin doesn’t give its consent to the deployment of German-made Leopard 2 tanks to Ukraine, Warsaw will build a “smaller coalition” of countries that would be ready to do so.

The Polish prime minister promised that Warsaw would not “look on passively” on Ukraine’s suffering.

Germany Okays A Dozen Polish Tanks For Ukraine. Hundreds More Could Follow

The go-ahead for a Leopard 2 transfer, uttered on French television by German foreign minister Annalena Baerbock, could free up other NATO countries to donate their own surplus Leopard 2s. There are hundreds of the powerful tanks in storage across Europe.

But Poland could go it alone and still satisfy Ukraine’s request for a whole brigade with at least 100 Leopard 2 tanks. That’s because, at the moment, Poland is one of the world’s top buyers of new tanks.

With more than a thousand of the latest American and South Korean tanks scheduled to arrive in Poland over the next decade, the roughly 250 Leopard 2s in the Polish army’s inventory soon should be excess to need. Poland could start giving them away right now and suffer, at worst, a fleeting capability gap.

Poland can give all leopards 2 to Ukraine without risking own security. Poland is protected by the NATO. huge troop concentrations of the US army in Poland will deter the Russians. Conventional there is little risk. The Russians are decimated. The only risk is Russia’s nuclear arsenal. I think Poland will increase air defense, and like other NATO countries in Europe, holding US nuclear arsenals.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom