What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

35 out of 20 Himars have been destroyed (+ M270 MLRS) but Ruzzians are getting himarsed on a daily basis.

It seems a base of chechen tiktok batallion got himarsed

Oh the kadyrovites are still around?
They have grown awfully silent compared to their epic tiktok fights against empty buildings at the start of the war… And “ghanima” of used javelins…

Well, the estimation was done in 2021, so now may not be around 2300 tons.

But fact remain, if Russia really do go after backing their currency with gold. Well, let's just say this will end pretty badly for the Russian.

To me the biggest problem is not the Russian turn on their phone. The biggest issue from this is how or why Russian Army put 2 Battalion worth of men together, 13 km away from the frontline.

Comms, I get it, it's hit and miss sometime, you think it's secure but it's not, I get it, mistake was made, but don't bunch your people up is the number 3 rules of war probably since the age of artillery. I mean, by now the Russian should have heard of every variation of the expression "One grenade will kill you all" there are no excuse to put that dense troop concentration at the same location that close to the front line.

I am imagining the guy who in charge of intercept that signal must have felt like he died and gone to heaven to have that many signal lit up at the same compacted place.
I mean, even if Russia hold 2300 tons of gold, it's about 107 billions U.S. dollars instead of 1.5 trillion dollars as you mentioned.

107 billions is nothing. Apple revenue in 2022 is 394.33 billion U.S. dollars, so around a quarter of Apple revenue. Or about one year Apple margin.

Hate is bad. Hate causes cancer. Westerners get cancer because of hate. We Chinese are peaceful. We Chinese evolved in thousands of years of peace.
Is this the latest knowledge from Chinese medicine? Hate cases cancer. Good luck to Chinese people that need help from Chinese hospitals. God help you all.

All the Himars are gone, russia has no need to worry. Bring troops and supplies within 75km of the front line.
dont distract or troll- HIMARS are all not gone, but they're also not all in tact- thats very likely the truth.

The war seems to be getting worse for Ukraine- critical territories being lost still, Huge manpower losses consistenyly happening- US and NATO LOW ON WEAPONS.....good luck Ukraine- 2023 will be the decisive year of this war!

Well, the estimation was done in 2021, so now may not be around 2300 tons.

But fact remain, if Russia really do go after backing their currency with gold. Well, let's just say this will end pretty badly for the Russian.

To me the biggest problem is not the Russian turn on their phone. The biggest issue from this is how or why Russian Army put 2 Battalion worth of men together, 13 km away from the frontline.

Comms, I get it, it's hit and miss sometime, you think it's secure but it's not, I get it, mistake was made, but don't bunch your people up is the number 3 rules of war probably since the age of artillery. I mean, by now the Russian should have heard of every variation of the expression "One grenade will kill you all" there are no excuse to put that dense troop concentration at the same location that close to the front line.

I am imagining the guy who in charge of intercept that signal must have felt like he died and gone to heaven to have that many signal lit up at the same compacted place.

Yes, it could be soldier's mobiles, but it could also be official Russian Army communications, or information passed on to Ukraine by a civilian, or a spy satellite. The bottom line is there should never have been 600 men billeted in a single building, and certainly not in one packed with ammunition as appears to be the case.

Nun ist die Katze aus dem Sack.

Putin exposes himself as hooligan. He says he only agrees to peace talks if Ukraine accepts all demands including ceding territories to Russia.

Ukraine only has the choice, either fight to the death or surrender. Liberty or Russia gulags.

marder-schuetzenpanzer-die-bundesregierung-prueft-angeblich-die-panzer-an-die-ukraine-zu-liefern.jpg

Report: Germany is examining the delivery of Marder armored personnel carriers 3:36 p.m .: After France’s announcement that it would deliver reconnaissance tanks to Ukraine, there could also be movement in Germany on this matter. According to the "Süddeutsche Zeitung" from government circles, there will be a "qualitative step". Specifically, it should be about the delivery of Marder armored personnel carriers. The tanks could come from Bundeswehr stocks, but more likely from stocks of the defense industry. According to the report, the decision was made in close consultation with France and the USA. France announced yesterday that it would be supplying reconnaissance tanks to Ukraine. US President Joe Biden had also announced that the US was considering the delivery of Bradley armored personnel carriers. According to the report, the US and federal government could announce their next steps as early as this week. Vice Chancellor Robert Habeck also announced that a decision would be made soon on Thursday. It will be discussed quickly and then decisions will be made, said the Green politician in Oslo. The right way now is to seek debate with the allies and decide together. "In the past, we have always adapted our support to the Ukrainian army to the situation," stressed Habeck. The decisions of the federal government were based on the dynamics on the battlefield.

https://www.t-online.de/nachrichten...mpel-erwaegt-panzer-lieferung-an-ukraine.html

JDAM's have been openly in the American military arsenal 25 years, secretly, probably a bit longer. So Russia has finally mastered this technology. We shall see. And even if they did, they are 25 years late.

Maybe reliable GLONASS communication was the bottleneck

Vladimir Putin is leading Russia towards revolution, making the same catastrophic military mistakes as Russia did in 1917, warns a leading pro-Kremlin war analyst.

His army is at the point of no return where he loses if it attacks and if it retreats, said Igor Strelkov, a former FSB colonel and ex-defence minister of self-styled Donetsk People's Republic in Russian-occupied Ukraine.

It’s very dangerous to give weapons to diverse non army groups as Wagner hooligans, Patriot nationalists, Kadydrow’s Checkens, Donbas, Luhansk separatists, Syria ex mercenaries, prison inmates, etc.
They can turn weapons on him one day you don’t know.
but Putin wants to remain in power at all costs until he falls death of heart attack like Stalin.

JDAM's have been openly in the American military arsenal 25 years, secretly, probably a bit longer. So Russia has finally mastered this technology. We shall see. And even if they did, they are 25 years late.

Better late than never. Besides, US golden age peak era was 1980s. The US didn't have JDAM in the 1980s.

dont distract or troll- HIMARS are all not gone, but they're also not all in tact- thats very likely the truth.

The war seems to be getting worse for Ukraine- critical territories being lost still, Huge manpower losses consistenyly happening- US and NATO LOW ON WEAPONS.....good luck Ukraine- 2023 will be the decisive year of this war!

OMG Critical territories being lost still!
Can you actually list what critical territory Ukraine lost…in lets give you a nice timeline, the last 3 months?
Also google “sierra army depot” if you believe Nato is running low on weapons hahahaa.

Westeners evolved in thousands of years of war. Western men is much bigger and stronger than Western women. Hate is bad. Hate causes cancer. Westerners get cancer because of hate. We Chinese are peaceful. We Chinese evolved in thousands of years of peace. There is no size difference between Chinese men and Chinese women. Chinese people are healthy because Chinese people are peaceful.

OMG :crazy: :hitwall:

First, we read this BS already several times and even if it would be the first time, do you read the amount of BS and nonsense before you hit the send button? Or is this some sort of writing-diarrhea?
I really never read so much stupidity especially from a self-proclaimed inventor and genius … or do you get money for each such post?

OMG Critical territories being lost still!
Can you actually list what critical territory Ukraine lost…in lets give you a nice timeline, the last 3 months?
Also google “sierra army depot” if you believe Nato is running low on weapons hahahaa.

No HIMARS have been destroyed and the US is nowhere near running low on weapons. That’s his delusional fantasy he keeps peddling.

Abrams and Bradley stocks alone are in excess of 10,000.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom