What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

They should be careful when using looted items in a country they wish to occupy.

😃
Even if they use their own smartphones, it's a risky thing too. Even if their own smartphones are in "offline mode", even if they are switch "off" (but with battery), it can be previously trojanized by Ukraine.

But they can safely use looted washing machines :enjoy:.

when the war changed from a war between russia and ukraine to a war between nato and russia in and around ukraine .

I think it is still between Russia and Ukraine with Russia attempting to invade Ukraine, and Ukraine not liking the idea.

People dying on the battlefield are the Russian and Ukrainian - except mercenaries Russia has drafted from all around undeveloped world and volunteer forces on the Ukrainian side.

Ukraine is been supported by several NATO and non- NATO states. Russia is been directly supplied by Iran, secretly by North Korea.

In this whole affair, except nuclear weapons, Russia does not have moral, tactical, management, or rhetorical superiority.

Your phone can connect to multiple masts at any time, so as you move and get further away from one, you don't drop calls as your phone searches for a better signal from another. Coverage does over lap, but the phone jumps around looking for the strongest signal. So by looking at connection strength at 2 or 3 masts you can estimate the area where the phone is. Times that by several hundred idiots using their phones would have made this an easy find for nato military intelligence.
nowadays there are a lot of gsm antennas everywhere, you dont need to calculate so much, any gsm bts is hundreds meters from any smartphone, Ukraine doesnt need to Russia use them, they can just "listen" and wait for idiots sending gsm signals around them.

The only way to avoid this is shoot every smartphone, and give a mp4 player to each soldier.

And forbid personal communications in war field, even if it's military secure phone call. A idiot could call to his girlfriend as she is being banged by a Ukrainian spy and telling her everything.

No smartphones no calls no personal comms in war, it should be a obvious rule in modern warfare.

Even if they use their own smartphones, it's a risky thing too. Even if their own smartphones are in "offline mode", even if they are switch "off" (but with battery), it can be previously trojanized by Ukraine.

But they can safely use looted washing machines :enjoy:.

Ukrainians should booby-trap washing machines, TV sets, toys, beds, PCs and fridges before they vacate.

its not the defences or defence lines in bukhmat nor the nato equipment though ukranian are fighting well , russian fighters are fighting hard too, but they lack tactical leadership i think they need yemeni or hizboullah or irgc advisors... this is what they lack.
the whole war and whole plan and tactics arms numbers ..... every thing must have been rethought from april 2022... when the war changed from a war between russia and ukraine to a war between nato and russia in and around ukraine .
every one should hope this war ends as fast as possible... but never by a defeat for one side especially the russian side ...the end through negotiations with no winner no loser will make any other war avoidable
In order for this war to end without a loser, then Ukraine needs to have its borders restored to 1991 status and cities rebuilt at Russias expense.

Vladimir Putin is leading Russia towards revolution, making the same catastrophic military mistakes as Russia did in 1917, warns a leading pro-Kremlin war analyst.

His army is at the point of no return where he loses if it attacks and if it retreats, said Igor Strelkov, a former FSB colonel and ex-defence minister of self-styled Donetsk People's Republic in Russian-occupied Ukraine.

lol, you are explaining economic principal to someone who said Russian 2300 tons of gold can be used to back the currency. I would love to see it. In fact, plaese do, because at 59.5 million per metric tons, Russian 2300 tons of gold worth less than 1.5 trillion dollars. That's 1/20 of US GDP and 1/4 of US Federal Bank Gold Reserve. I mean, if US dump 1.5 trillion to buy gold and then ship to Russia, it instantly devalues the Russian currency by at least half (Probably more, but let just say half) and what's 1.5 trillion to the US anyway? That's like 2 years' worth of Defence Budget......
Russian 2300 tons of gold worth less than 1.5 trillion dollars.
Are u sure? Not that much.

Are u sure? Not that much.
Well, the estimation was done in 2021, so now may not be around 2300 tons.

But fact remain, if Russia really do go after backing their currency with gold. Well, let's just say this will end pretty badly for the Russian.

Your phone can connect to multiple masts at any time, so as you move and get further away from one, you don't drop calls as your phone searches for a better signal from another. Coverage does over lap, but the phone jumps around looking for the strongest signal. So by looking at connection strength at 2 or 3 masts you can estimate the area where the phone is. Times that by several hundred idiots using their phones would have made this an easy find for nato military intelligence.
To me the biggest problem is not the Russian turn on their phone. The biggest issue from this is how or why Russian Army put 2 Battalion worth of men together, 13 km away from the frontline.

Comms, I get it, it's hit and miss sometime, you think it's secure but it's not, I get it, mistake was made, but don't bunch your people up is the number 3 rules of war probably since the age of artillery. I mean, by now the Russian should have heard of every variation of the expression "One grenade will kill you all" there are no excuse to put that dense troop concentration at the same location that close to the front line.

I am imagining the guy who in charge of intercept that signal must have felt like he died and gone to heaven to have that many signal lit up at the same compacted place.

Last edited:

In order for this war to end without a loser, then Ukraine needs to have its borders restored to 1991 status and cities rebuilt at Russias expense.

That's just dumb. Ukraine going back to 1991 border is like saying China going back to 1911 border. It's just dumb. History moves on. People should too. The past is gone. Let it go. It's time to let it go. Quite literally.

Last edited:
The Biden administration has kept sending both launchers and actual rockets. They recently announced they'll be sending more advanced ones since the existing launchers were getting destroyed and the rockets are mostly taking down by Russian anti-missile systems. That is the proof.

the thing is, even all these western weapons are destroyed, which is not true, but even if it is, it makes no difference to the west.

All that matters to the west is how much damage is done to russia. As long as russia is hurt because of them, the weapons will keep coming.

Every announcement of arming Ukraine that the old and senile Biden makes, it includes HIMARS and its ammunition. Go and do you homework instead of buying what the mainstream media feeds you. The 20 HIMARS that they fed you is designed to fool the Russians and others that the US is not escalating the war. But in reality, the Biden administration is doing the opposite. There are 100s of HIMARS that they shipped to Ukraine. Fortunately, many of them have been destroyed by the Russian armed forces.
With the HIMARS threat neutralised, Russia should station more soldiers in forward operating bases closer to the front line.

The Gaulle, a man loved my muslims all over the world. NOT.

prove to us that all HIMARS provided are still alive- thats the war reality your propaganda cant recreate.
All the Himars are gone, russia has no need to worry. Bring troops and supplies within 75km of the front line.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom