What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

OMG :crazy: :hitwall:

First, we read this BS already several times and even if it would be the first time, do you read the amount of BS and nonsense before you hit the send button? Or is this some sort of writing-diarrhea?
I really never read so much stupidity especially from a self-proclaimed inventor and genius … or do you get money for each such post?

Chinese perpetual obsession with tying everything to Eugenics....I'm sure they'd love to try and tie the current weather outside to it too somehow.

The eugenics theory is not wrong.

I'm not saying it is all wrong..just that it is being overplayed.

"...the weather outside is being highly impacted by the airflow differences between taller people and shorter people...causing abnormal fluctuations...leading to unpredictable storms...."

Oh just stop it. The useless lengths you go through just to try and prove something.

Last edited:
OMG Critical territories being lost still!
Can you actually list what critical territory Ukraine lost…in lets give you a nice timeline, the last 3 months?
Also google “sierra army depot” if you believe Nato is running low on weapons hahahaa.

Russians advanced few hundreds meters on all the frontline with 300.000 more cannon fodders in 4 months, obviously the dude's full on copium.

Yes, it could be soldier's mobiles, but it could also be official Russian Army communications, or information passed on to Ukraine by a civilian, or a spy satellite. The bottom line is there should never have been 600 men billeted in a single building, and certainly not in one packed with ammunition as appears to be the case.
I remember a few months ago they were showing the Russian trenches in the East near Kharkiv after being occupied by the Russian for 5 or 6 months, that picture was horrific and there don't seems to be an order for thing, I remember I had pointed out that that is just bad soldiering and it reflected a lot about Russian military as a whole.

And then this happened, I mean bunching that many people in the same place that close to the front line is something competent armies would never do. That's just bad soldiering and whoever bunch that much people on top of a ammo dump (forgot to mention in my previous post) ought to be shot.
I mean, even if Russia hold 2300 tons of gold, it's about 107 billions U.S. dollars instead of 1.5 trillion dollars as you mentioned.

107 billions is nothing. Apple revenue in 2022 is 394.33 billion U.S. dollars, so around a quarter of Apple revenue. Or about one year Apple margin.

hmm, interesting, I was kind of in a hurry and didn't double check, probably mistyped in my calculator?? But yeah, my point is still the same tho, thanks for pointing out the error.

OMG :crazy: :hitwall:

First, we read this BS already several times and even if it would be the first time, do you read the amount of BS and nonsense before you hit the send button? Or is this some sort of writing-diarrhea?
I really never read so much stupidity especially from a self-proclaimed inventor and genius … or do you get money for each such post?
Stupidity is the best way to troll a forum without breaking forum rules.

I mean, even if Russia hold 2300 tons of gold, it's about 107 billions U.S. dollars instead of 1.5 trillion dollars as you mentioned.

107 billions is nothing. Apple revenue in 2022 is 394.33 billion U.S. dollars, so around a quarter of Apple revenue. Or about one year Apple margin.
Yes more billions than trillions. Russia’s most valuable company is Gazprom, while Apple in the US, Toyota in Japan. It just shows human brains is hundreds more worth than gold and silver.

Except Norway and other western countries only few countries rich in oil and gas in the world make it to developed status. Katar comes in my mind. The oil sheiks are smart. Russia is not among them. That’s because Russia autocrats are dumb. Other countries are neglectable.

Did Putin really just try to defend his country by comparing criticism of Russia to Rowling being under fire for her attacks on 'cancel culture'?
main-qimg-7d2b183742fa02cbd964dac0898f664e-lq

Actor and director of Oleg Tabakov Theatre Vladimir Mashkov is a rabid Z patriot who gave hated-filled speeches at the rally-concert on Luzhniki Stadium, on Red Square and in Donbas. He placed the largest zwastika on the facade of his theatre in Moscow, the only such egregious act of support for war in Ukraine from a private citizen. Other zwastikas in Moscow are placed on the facades of government and municipal buildings.
No other person has done so much for canceling Russian culture as Putin.
It is reflected in the rapid pace of disappearance of a large number of directors, stage designers, artists, playwrights in Russia who either immigrated in protest of war, or are being driven out because they refuse to be spokespersons for the fascist ideology.
Moscow organization "United Exhibition Hall" deals with contemporary art. They are obligated to transfer lists of artists whose works are going to be exhibited in the museums for the review of the special officials in the Department of Culture of Moscow to weed out those who have made anti-war statements.
In classical music, many have been denied performing in the Great Hall of the Conservatory and in the Tchaikovsky Hall.
In contemporary music where artists have been more outspoken due to the more outgoing nature of their relations with the fans, the situation is much worse.
Schools, universities discos and even restaurants are prohibited from putting on the music from the long list of banned artists, which competes with the similar list compiled during the Soviet era.
Rappers Morgenstern, Noize MC, Oximoron are banned from giving concerts in Russia. And so are popular pop band Nogu Svelo, rock stars Yuri Shevchuk and DDT; Mashina Vremeni and Boris Gremendchekov and his band Acvrium are banned again same as they were during the communist era.
There are calls to strip Valery Miladze of his citizenship because he was overheard saying “Slava Ukraine” during his concert in Dubai.
Putin’s Russian culture canceling have ended careers of the rock band B-2, Zemphira, Vera Brezhneva, Svetlana Loboda, pop superstar Alla Pugacheva and many others.
Bookstores in Moscow were requested to hide books by opposition-minded authors from their shelves.
UK-based author Akunin of bestselling crime fiction books about the adventure of Erast Mandarin written in the manner of French historical mystery novels have been taken off the shelves of the bookstores due to him speaking critically about the regime and war.
Other banned writers are Natalya Baranova, Dmitry Bykov, Victor Vakhshtein, Dmitry Glukhovsky, author of the super-popular Metro 2033 novels, Mikhail Zygar, Vladimir Kara-Murza, Andrei Makarevich, Alexander Nevzorov, Leonid Parfenov, Evgeny Ponasenkov, another bestselling writer Ludmila Ulitskaya, Ekaterina Shulman.
main-qimg-8e10d65d23c4720482fb5cdc9957a659-lq

Prince Lemon introduces a new tax on precipitation.

1672945371008.png

Soviet cartoon Cipollino is banned in Russia.
Putin even canceled Soviet cartoon Cipollino, the Onion Boy because in it vegetables fight the unjust treatment of fruit royalty.
All the characters in the cartoon look suspiciously like they were drawn from the real persons in the Kremlin leadership, and the grand finale in the cartoon seems to foreshadow the forthcoming revolution in Putin’s Russia.
Vladimir Putin, Prince Lemon in Cipollino, the most cowardly supreme leader in Russian history and his clique of thieves and KGB henchmen, is terrified that the cartoon would serve as a playbook to overthrow them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom