What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

What are your inputs of the theories of Pashtuns (large amounts of people from Pakistan & Afghanistan, including Imran Khan, Malala, myself and many others) are descendants from exiled lost tribes of Bani Israel?

"Bani Israel theory. There is a tradition among the Pashtuns of being descended from the exiled lost tribes of Israel. This tradition was referenced in 19th-century Western scholarship and was also incorporated in the "Lost Tribes" literature popular at the time (notably George Moore's The Lost Tribes of 1861)."

Also interesting is that Netanyahu/Israel sees "Pakistan" as one of their biggest threats now, people who could be very similar to them.
I don't know much about this honestly.

Netanyahu doesn't see Pakistan as a threat.

As I always said, if you like it you should move. US Tax payer money for US people, who gives a fu(k about Ukraine and Russia unless you have some vested interest?
Apparently, MAJORITY OF AMERICAN GIVES A FLYING ****

Again, like it or not, you and I (I don't know about you, but as a US Citizen myself and served in the Armed Force of United States) I have no say on what the government did as long as they have majority backing, AND THEY HAD MAJORITY backing.

So there are pretty much nothing you can do about it. Maybe if you are that good, you should lobby the American to pull support from Ukraine. But I doubt you can pull this out simply because even Trump Tard can't.

And as I said, if you don't want your tax dollar to go into Ukraine, moving is always an option for you.

P.S. I used to live in Ukraine, and I just went there and personally contribute for the Ukrainian to **** with the Russian back in April.

$40 billion is about the revenue of a fortune 200 company. It’s pennies if your enemy makes all the wrong choices, adn all you have to do is keeping supplying weapons and deal with 10% inflation. It’s painful but not compared to the pain of Russia society or Ukraines. This is next generation coloniolism…

40 billion is peanuts. To put it into perspective

US defence budget is approximately 780 billons in 2022. ~1/19 of US defence budget, 40 billions is a bit smaller than South Korean Defence Budget (at 48 Billions) and slightly higher than Defence Budget of Australia (at 32 Billions)

Christian Dior, the make up manufacture company in Paris, have an operation revenue of 53.1 billions. Compare to the biggest in Fortune 500 - Walmart, Walmart have an operational revenue of 572 billion.

A single day Economic Activities in the US worth 68 billons on average.

Lot of words to say "lost"
In what way? militarily? Nah. Afghanistan was a testing ground and a training field of Americans.

But the American army was tasked with a mission it was never intended to do, create a new government.
Afghan army lost, not the American one.

What are your inputs of the theories of Pashtuns (large amounts of people from Pakistan & Afghanistan, including Imran Khan, Malala, myself and many others) are descendants from exiled lost tribes of Bani Israel?

"Bani Israel theory. There is a tradition among the Pashtuns of being descended from the exiled lost tribes of Israel. This tradition was referenced in 19th-century Western scholarship and was also incorporated in the "Lost Tribes" literature popular at the time (notably George Moore's The Lost Tribes of 1861)."

Also interesting is that Netanyahu/Israel sees "Pakistan" as one of their biggest threats now, people who could be very similar to them.

They should immediately all move to Israel and ask for Israeli passports. Do you personally think they are descendants of jews? Do they speak in annoying voices and eat chicken soup all the time? Are most Pashtuns doctors and lawyers?

When do the patriot missile units go to Ukraine and will US crews be manning them until Ukrainian crews are up to speed on theml? News reports mentions multiple month training time to operate the units. So, missile units go NOW with American troops operating them or the units go AFTER Ukrainian troops know how to operate them in how many months? Would USA put its own service men in Ukraine in the firing line ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom