What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Well, 40 billions to stop this. That's a bargain. As if that 40 billion mean anything in the US, I for one feel good about fucking Russian with my tax dollar, like they said, if you don't like it, you can always move.
As I always said, if you like it you should move. US Tax payer money for US people, who gives a fu(k about Ukraine and Russia unless you have some vested interest?

It is getting worse. If he (pervert Biden) was giving the Zelensky puppet a massage before, he is going further now. How is this normal to these people? The irony is the puppet (Zelensky) is just standing there. Freemasons are a weird group of people. 👇

thats-so-embarrassing.jpg
Ah man ****ing Biden lmfao, obviously it's edited tho

sure

Russia or Ukraine? Also, were did has Russia been retreating? Ukraine hasnt taken any town since it took half of Kherson last i knew..

why are you asking this if you're sure Ukraine will win it?

The Russkis continually claim that Ukraine is losing. At the moment Russia is losing. Ukraine may not have won, but that day seems to loom. "It's no secret that this operation is going to be over in mere hours", the late Lieutenant General Yakov Rezantsev. "If I wanted, in two days I could have Russian troops not only in Kyiv but also in Riga, Vilnius, Tallinn, Warsaw and Bucharest.", Vladimir Vladimorovich Putin, reported in Suddeutsche Zeitung. Two days!! This 'special operation' of "mere hours" has taken 9 months, 2 weeks, 5 days, or 292 days, or 7,008 hours. Haha

Nope, Bani Israel returned to Israel after those 40 years.

What are your inputs of the theories of Pashtuns (large amounts of people from Pakistan & Afghanistan, including Imran Khan, Malala, myself and many others) are descendants from exiled lost tribes of Bani Israel?

"Bani Israel theory. There is a tradition among the Pashtuns of being descended from the exiled lost tribes of Israel. This tradition was referenced in 19th-century Western scholarship and was also incorporated in the "Lost Tribes" literature popular at the time (notably George Moore's The Lost Tribes of 1861)."

Also interesting is that Netanyahu/Israel sees "Pakistan" as one of their biggest threats now, people who could be very similar to them.

Last edited:
What are your inputs of the theories of Pashtuns (large amounts of people from Pakistan & Afghanistan, including Imran Khan, Malala, myself and many others) are descendants from exiled lost tribes of Bani Israel?

"Bani Israel theory. There is a tradition among the Pashtuns of being descended from the exiled lost tribes of Israel. This tradition was referenced in 19th-century Western scholarship and was also incorporated in the "Lost Tribes" literature popular at the time (notably George Moore's The Lost Tribes of 1861)."

Also interesting that Netanyahu/Israel sees Taliban and "Pakistan" as their biggest threats now, people who could be very similar to them.

Pashtuns, much like the Kalash, are largely descendents of Macedonian Greeks from Alexander's campaigns eastward.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom