What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Actually it was the Italian colonial administration that abolished slavery in Somalia at the turn of the 20th century.

However, some Somali clans notably the Biimal clan opposed this idea. The Bimaals fought Italians to keep their slaves. Although the Italians freed some Bantus, some Bantu groups, remained enslaved well until the 1930s,

Wow you are teaching him his own country’s history. I know he was cutting and pasting Russian twitter feeds (like the others posting Ukraine) but I always thought when he posted his own narrative he had some substance And did his research. WHen he said they have kicked everybody out, I think credibility is lost. Wiki can really call out basic lack of knowledge.

Well, 40 billions to stop this. That's a bargain. As if that 40 billion mean anything in the US, I for one feel good about fucking Russian with my tax dollar, like they said, if you don't like it, you can always move.
$40 billion is about the revenue of a fortune 200 company. It’s pennies if your enemy makes all the wrong choices, adn all you have to do is keeping supplying weapons and deal with 10% inflation. It’s painful but not compared to the pain of Russia society or Ukraines. This is next generation coloniolism…

What is Biden doing? Giving a massage to Zelensky puppet? 👇 Is this a Freemason ritual? Sick!

It’s very clear what he is doing: exercising his ultimate power for continuing to provide metal and information to neutralize his largest enemy while sacrificing no lives. Ukrainians plan to fight to the last man regardless so may as well give them weapons to have a better chance.

I know you don’t like western exceptionalism or colonialism but this is what it is in the 21st century and Putin walked right into that trap

Last edited:
You talk like medieval age people.

Most of states of this world are not sovereign and people dont give a fck.

And Ukraine can never be sovereign, they will be Russian or American puppets, but puppets.

Only a complete idiot will suicide himself in a stupid war to give foreign money to his ruling elite.
The 20 million citizens are not idiots. They have the right to choose whose puppet they want to be. Thats not for you to decide.

Looking at you Jews and Arabs fighting over land is rather like looking at two fleas arguing over who owns the same dog they're on. The first humans to inhabit that land were neither Jews nor Muslims, in fact, they probably had no religion and were atheists (religion is a relatively modern social construct). But of course you believe "god" gave you that land, of all the places in the world, why did he give you a worthless piece of land? Why not some place rich in natural resources? The best way to solve the Israel/Palestine conflict would be to equalise the playing field - give the Palestinians nukes, they can then annihilate each other - no more Israel nor Palestine, problem solved.
Retard, you're the flea

Isn't that amazing how quickly you play the "victim" card and jump onto others with "racists" and "anti-semitic" etc? Where is your love or humanity when over 1.4 billion Muslims are casually accused of being terrorists, violent, etc, etc? I've not seen ONE Jewish organization take a stand on that, while I know the entire global "human rights" scheme is essentially run by the Jewish non-profits, etc?

Enlighten me, which initial men on earth were atheist's? That's some seriously malfunctioning anthropology......
Jstreet.org has taken a stand against West Bank demolitions: they are opposite of AIPAC

What is Biden doing? Giving a massage to Zelensky puppet? 👇 Is this a Freemason ritual? Sick!

It is getting worse. If he (pervert Biden) was giving the Zelensky puppet a massage before, he is going further now. How is this normal to these people? The irony is the puppet (Zelensky) is just standing there. Freemasons are a weird group of people. 👇

thats-so-embarrassing.jpg

Last edited:

>> china tells Russia to stop the silly war ……
Please some enlightened individuals on this forum contact President Xi let him know how Putin is emerging victorious in this war and is executing to the war plans exactly as laid out in on Feb 28th, including the fake attack on Kiev so deceive NATO while the real cannon fodder battle would be fought in Bakhmut in Dec of the year. How dare Russia’s largest buyer of oil take this stand….Xi should be following the twitter feeds that relay that the war is about to collapse for Ukrainians and NATO has pretty much exhausted all its supplies.All of it

LOL High IQ Rogopigs celebrating his birtday party within ukrainian artillery range.

Thx to him UAF can add 2 more Russian in their score card.

It is getting worse. If he (pervert Biden) was giving the Zelensky puppet a massage before, he is going further now. How is this normal to these people? The irony is the puppet (Zelensky) is just standing there. Freemasons are a weird group of people. 👇

thats-so-embarrassing.jpg
Maybe don't go to rusky propaganda for your news,

Russo Ukraine Conflict : Bakhmut Update:-

Bakhmut is located in Ukraine Eastern Donbass Region and is a hotly contested area in the war.

According to Russians, their superior firepower (reportedly 4 times more in Bakhmut) plays an important part in suppressing Ukrainians and they are unable to launch counterattacks although a counter attack was launched by Ukraine earlier this week it only helped gaining 500m of land. Russian Army blasts Ukrainians all day long in this Wagner's elite assult troops regularly attack they hit hard, if Ukrainians are pushed back they take control, if they stay intact Wagner troops run : this is Russian tactic and its working so far although slow but better than much costy all out assaults.

Now the front is Bakhmut itself, Russians are trying to envelop it from South and North although not achieving it yet but if they get it even slowly Ukrainian troops are in danger as the main supply route will be cut off from South.

Just 15 minutes ago Ukrainian Ministry of Defense said regarding Bakhmut:- "In the direction of Bakhmut, the enemy shelled Verkhnokamianske, Bilogorivka, Bakhmut, Klishchiivka, Andriivka, Oleksandro-Shultyne, Kurdyumivka, Ozaryanivka, and New York of the Donetsk region."

This gives us an idea about intensive Russian shelling. Russians have taken the Eastern Industrial area of Bakhmut and the fight is now being actively fought in Residential areas.

Following map will give you an idea:-

View attachment 907271

Although this map is 7 days old but it can be termed accurate as no significant progress is made till then.

I think Ukrainians will ultimately retreat but they would wait till its not the worst situation and defeat is inevitable.

Retreat only if their position is untenable. And right now, for that to happen, Russian Force would need to cut off Bakhmut from the rest of Ukraine, otherwise they can still support their position there

Bakhmut.jpg

Basically this mean as long as supply can flow into Bakhmut, Ukrainian will probably not abandoning their position, and to achieve that, Russia need to go South and North and cut off Bakhmut from Optyne and Soledar and then cut off the entire city. On the other hand, the Russian force at the same time would need to cross from the Eastern part of Bakhmut to THe Western part to keep pressure on the Ukrainian force there, which mean they will have to cross the Bakhmut River, which is the defensive line in Red. In order for them to take Bakhmut City.

Otherwise Ukraine can still supply their force from Ivanivske from the West and Berkhivka from the North.

On the other hand, by all account, when Ukraine retaken Kherson without a fight, that mean that should have taking 10+ Brigade from that area and they are free to move into Bakmhut to overwhelm the Russian there if the Ukrianian wanted to. The Russian pull their troop from Kherson and put them in Bakhmut but Ukrainian did not replicate that move, for me, it tell me 2 things.

1.) They are happy with the situation in Bakhmut. They are happy to keep grinding the Russian there.
2.) The Ukrainian are probably preparing something that needed the bulk of those troop that was freed from Kherson.

I don't see Ukraine would give up Bakhmut, because that would be a very exhausting affair, the best Russian can pull is to take Eastern Side of Bakhmut and stop at the red line in my map.

You talk like medieval age people.

Most of states of this world are not sovereign and people dont give a fck.

And Ukraine can never be sovereign, they will be Russian or American puppets, but puppets.

Only a complete idiot will suicide himself in a stupid war to give foreign money to his ruling elite.
Well, so, if we went by your logic, if it was US or NATO who invaded Ukraine, should Ukraine folded and become US puppet because it's better to live like a puppet than dying for your own identity?? I mean you cannot support one side and denounce the other if you think it's all the same because no one cares. Better live like a puppet than die rich, am I right?

I mean, you may not give a f.ck, that does not mean people in the world should not.

As I said, I felt sorry for people who call you their "Compatriot" because you have absolutely no value to your country.

He's going to the US because their weapons allow Ukraine to cause serious damage to the Russian army. Russia has been retreating for months. Do you really think Russia will win this?

Isn't that amazing how quickly you play the "victim" card and jump onto others with "racists" and "anti-semitic" etc? Where is your love or humanity when over 1.4 billion Muslims are casually accused of being terrorists, violent, etc, etc? I've not seen ONE Jewish organization take a stand on that, while I know the entire global "human rights" scheme is essentially run by the Jewish non-profits, etc?

Enlighten me, which initial men on earth were atheist's? That's some seriously malfunctioning anthropology......

Go study actual anthropology and you'll find the answer, rather than your madrasa brainwashing.

Retard, you're the flea

That's it? That's the best you can do? Prove to me your "god" gave you that land. First you'll have to prove your "god" exists 😂

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom