What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Scott Ritter is a convicted rapist.
actually no raping happened , it was an sting operation , he was on a forum , he did some sexual act over computer while the one on other side (FBI Operative) claimed she was 15 .
usually definition of rape is a little different

I am pretty sure they had released the chat room and the video of him molesting himself over the internet on a supposed 15-year-old girl public.
he is sexual offender not rapist , do you guys consider all sexual offenders as rapists

Yeah that's your go to excuse whenever something Allah says doesn't fit your narrative

Lol, dude just called Moses, a prophet in Islam, a retarded camel

We know well about the 40 years in the desert story, I don't know what's your point.

Bani Israel sinned and then paid for their sins.
wasn't the punishments wandering around the earth even after those 40 years ?

Last edited:
actually no raping happened , it was an sting operation , he was on a forum , he did some sexual act over computer while the one on other side (FBI Operative) claimed she was 15 .
usually definition of rape is a little different

he is sexual offender not rapist , do you guys consider all sexual offenders as rapists

wasn't the punishments wandering around the earth even after those 40 years ?
I don't think I said anything about rape. I said his entire chat history and his video of molesting HIMSELF in front of the allegedly 15 years old is public.

You may need to recheck what I wrote again.

On the other hand, the legal term of Statutory Rape defined as having sexual activities with minor. sexual activities may or may not require actual penetration, it depends on jurisdiction.

Last edited:
I will add that some here have a short memory.

A year ago Russians where approaching Kiev , I doubt many thought Ukraine had a chance to hold more than a week.

Yet Zelenskyy stayed in Kiev encouraged his people , that by that time were preparing Molotov cocktails to defend their city.,

He stayed on and did every thing expected from a leader , though it was clear he was number 1 on the Russian wanted list.

An Honest man will say kudus to that.

~
Yes, there are men more coward than Zelensky.

But there are men more brave than Zelensky too.

I dont like him.

This war can be avoided. But it sustainted because Ukraine elite loves more dollars than his own people. That is the base of problem, and that is the reason because Zelensky dont fight like common Ukrainan soldiers: classism, privilege and dollars.

Again, what's one more gun can do to a war?

He is THE LEADER of the nation, and his job is to Rally his own country and rally outside support, and by all account, he is doing a very good job at that. It's his job to know his own troop and deploy them with the help with the general, you won't see a general holding a gun and fight like any other soldier, because it is really extremely stupid to have done that, apart from if you are Russian of course, because this happened.

You expect the head of nation go in and fight it out? To be fair, was Putin even ever close to the frontline so this can happen??

We don't live in the medieval time anymore; we don't have King Arthur leading the troop in front or Alexander the Great charging with Cavalry with his men. Now it's more important for these people to do what they need to do behind the scene because losing a person in command level is detrimental to any army in war. Russia lost 4 General, confirm, 11 if we go by the rumor.
One simple law: Do it mandatory to every dumbshit leader fight in every stupid war, and they will do their best to avoid wars, instead encourage it as cowards to receive fresh American dollars.

This war can be avoided. But it sustainted because Ukraine elite loves more dollars than his own people. That is the base of problem, and that is the reason because Zelensky dont fight like common Ukrainan soldiers: classism, privilege and dollars.
Just out of curiousity, how do you think this war can be avoided?

You think if Zelenskyy said he will never join NATO and Russia will simply let Ukraine alone??

The problem as I mentioned many times, is never about NATO, Russia already is surrounded by 3 sides by NATO, and the NATO border with Estonia and Latvia is as close if not closer from Kharkiv to Moscow. And Putin know damn well had he invaded, this is going to upset the balance on Nordic country and have them joining NATO (Which they do) and it would be foolish for Putin not to know or don't think Finland and Sweden will went to NATO if he invades Ukraine. So, by invading, HE KNOWS, it is just going to expand NATO border.

So, what exactly you think either side should do to avoid getting into war??

Just out of curiousity, how do you think this war can be avoided?

You think if Zelenskyy said he will never join NATO and Russia will simply let Ukraine alone??

The problem as I mentioned many times, is never about NATO, Russia already is surrounded by 3 sides by NATO, and the NATO border with Estonia and Latvia is as close if not closer from Kharkiv to Moscow. And Putin know damn well had he invaded, this is going to upset the balance on Nordic country and have them joining NATO (Which they do) and it would be foolish for Putin not to know or don't think Finland and Sweden will went to NATO if he invades Ukraine. So, by invading, HE KNOWS, it is just going to expand NATO border.

So, what exactly you think either side should do to avoid getting into war??
Common people who defend leaders hidden in bunkers as they and their families die for foreign interests doesnt respect themselves.

One simple law: Do it mandatory to every dumbshit leader fight in every stupid war, and they will do their best to avoid wars, instead encourage it as cowards to receive fresh American dollars.
Then again, you need to have Putin get closer to the frontline to have it fight it out. You can't fight it out with the furthest Putin went is just over the bridge in Crimea.

Common people who defend leaders hidden in bunkers as they and their families die for foreign interests doesnt respect themselves.
Well, that's what Putin is doing, while Zelenskyy is out and about in the active Warzone.....

Comparing this

1030514-boris-johnson-volodymyr-zelenskyy-ukraine-kyiv.jpg

Zelenskyy in Kyiv during the war

1663155434471.jpg

Zelenskyy in Izyum after being liberated

2022_1221-zelenskyy-1536x1025.jpg

Zelenskyy in Kherson after it has been liberated

GettyImages-1239742276.jpg

Zelenskyy in Bucha after Russian retreat from Kyiv

president-ukraine-volodymyr-zelenskyy-visit-kharkiv-sept-president-ukraine-volodymyr-zelenskyy...jpg

Zelenskyy in Kharkiv after Ukrainian pushes Russian out of Kharkiv

Bakhmut.jpg

Zelenskyy in Bakhmut while the war is raging.

to

Putin.jpg

Putin in his bunker after withdraw from Kyiv in April

Putin.jpg

Putin in his bunker after Russian Withdraw from Kharkiv in May

Putin.jpg

Putin in his bunker after the remaining Russian withdraw from Kharkiv entirely in September

Putin.jpg

Putin in his bunker after Kerch Bridge attacked in October

Putin.jpg

Putin in his bunker after Russian withdraw from Kherson

Also, how is Ukrainian defending UKRAINE a "Foreign Interest"??

Dmitry Rogozin was wounded in a targeted strike on Donetsk by a 155mm shell. This is a close ally to Putin and a leader of a nationalist party in russia. A very important figure in Moscow.

In the 1990's he went to fight with the serbs in their genocidal campaign against their neighbours. He probably didnt stay fighting for long, but its the thought that counts.

Looks like he made some enemies in Ukraine and they dont seem to like him very much. Hence the 155mm Christmas present.

I guess you must say again, that joke of a carrier can't go anywhere without a tug. They probably taught it already won't produce enough smoke and wanted to fix that promlem
Russia spends how much money on military? Is it the third largest? Putin wants to pour more money into the military. No limits. And that’s what it gets? That’s too little. If not nukes Russia military is a joke nobody can take seriously. Corruption, incompetence, yes-sayers are the biggest enemy of any military.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom