What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The charge was a plant and never proven. It was a hit piece that was posted in BBC that doesn't have any court document packing it up. So fools like you can't challenge his analysis, so you resorted to character assassination. I see many others like you with that fake charge in Twitter, but there is no proof with that nonsense.
He was literally convicted, so it was very much proven in court in front of everyone.

I'm pointing out the hypocrisy, which is a good way to judge if a person is a dishonest hack or not.

It's less a criticism of Scott Ritter, and more a criticism of you.

The fact that you're now blatantly lying in this comment proves my point.

He was literally convicted, so it was very much proven in court in front of everyone.

I'm pointing out the hypocrisy, which is a good way to judge if a person is a dishonest hack or not.

It's less a criticism of Scott Ritter, and more a criticism of you.

The fact that you're now blatantly lying in this comment proves my point.
I am pretty sure they had released the chat room and the video of him molesting himself over the internet on a supposed 15-year-old girl public.

That should tell you their whole biblical claim is bullshit made up by them.

Do consult your Quran :

" O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah has ordained for you, and you don't turn on your backs, then you will turn as losers .”.

surah Maidah aya 21

I hear you bro, but Russia is on it...slow...and steadily. t-90s are still on deck, Iskanders are being produced in larger numbers.....SHAHED 136s still decimating Ukrainian infrastructure...mobilization still occuring on large scale, "Soviet state production" activated....maveuvers and buildup in Belarus...i'm not even saying that Russia will win, i just think they can take alot and are in their best state today...while US and NATO...are at their weakest.....Russia can keep fighting,because its fighting next door, its neighbor...US must transport ALOT of things from US to EU, to get it to UKraine...but for how long? damn, Ukrainians must have low national self esteem, to die for a dream sold by NATO but the highest price for it is paid by Ukraine...for a gamble? Russia has to now beat the brakes off this errant Ukrainian nation that shouldnt be a sovereign state, because it cant think and act for itself, in the right way and context.
Lol retard

No we won't , don't see why US tax payer's money should go to these comedians who wanna play Nazi while the homeless crisis grows in US and poverty is endemic.
There were this comment on this website (not going to name where it come from, but know that this does not come from me)

Someone asked "How Ukraine is going to pay back the billions of dollars we sent to them to fight Russia"

On user reply "The question should be, how much more we can do to repay the Ukrainian for doing this for us"

Make no mistake, if we didn't support this war, and Ukraine faltered. Do you really honestly think Russia would just stopped there?? And do you know what kind of consequence it will be for Europe and US if this war goes out of hand?? You are talking about Refugee Crisis, more Military Deployment to Eastern NATO member, more war funding will be put toward future aggression, not just come from Russia, but anywhere in the world. You are talking about trillions of dollars there in multi-year expense. So, 40 billion to prevent all these from happening, because it was stopped right outside the edge of Europe.

Doesn't matter who's right and who's wrong or name calling, I can call you Nazi and you can call me too, that's didn't do anything. But do you honestly believe if Russia triumph over Ukraine, Putin would just stop there?? Track record suggested no.

how is Russia ruined? America spent 20+ years in Afghanistan, lost the war, and you didnt say they were ruined, so please help me understand how Russia is factually "ruined".
U.S. wasted trillions in Afghanistan. True. But U.S. can print dollars, U.S. can afford the war as long as the rest of the world still accept dollars.

Russia should prepare the war more seriously.
  1. Russia ignored the military revolution in UAV field.
  2. Russia kept producing Su-34, which is a waste of resource.
  3. Russia's artillery system is outdated, anti artillery system is outdated as well.

Russia took advantage of China-U.S. rivalry, trying to expand Russia empire and conquer Ukraine, but failed. This is called opportunism.

So you defy the words of Allah?

I wish you had not quoted that verse because the rest of the verses following it show how stupid your race was after the same Lord freed you; you ended up questioning him and then wandering the desert for 40 years like retarded camels. Lol. Here let me help:

(5:21) My people! Enter the holy land which Allah has ordained for you;43 and do not turn back for then you will turn about losers.44

(5:22) They answered: 'Moses, therein live a ferocious people: we will not enter unless they depart from it; but if they do depart from it then we will surely enter it.'

(5:23) Two from among these who were frightened but upon whom Allah had bes-towed His favour45 said: 'Enter upon them through the gate - for if you do enter - you will be the victors. And put your trust in Allah if indeed you are men of faith.'

(5:24) Nevertheless they said: 'O Moses! Never shall we enter it as long as they are there. Go forth, then, you and your Lord, and fight, both of you. As for us, we will sit here.'

(5:25) Thereupon Moses said: 'My Lord! I have control over none but my own self and my brother; so distinguish between us and the transgressing people.'

(5:26) Allah said: 'This land will now be forbidden to them for forty years and they will remain wandering about on the earth.46 Do not grieve over the condition of these transgressing people.47

@khansaheeb

Lord and I will sit down over tea in the afterlife and have a serious discussion. You've sent 120,000 prophets and got them all killed like the Russian soldiers in Ukraine, even at one point dragging Moses back to the Tribes of Israel after he made his escape. Favored this retarded nation for generations over and over and got the same results; at some point, one kind of needed to question the whole plan.

Last edited:
There were this comment on this website (not going to name where it come from, but know that this does not come from me)

Someone asked "How Ukraine is going to pay back the billions of dollars we sent to them to fight Russia"

On user reply "The question should be, how much more we can do to repay the Ukrainian for doing this for us"

Make no mistake, if we didn't support this war, and Ukraine faltered. Do you really honestly think Russia would just stopped there?? And do you know what kind of consequence it will be for Europe and US if this war goes out of hand?? You are talking about Refugee Crisis, more Military Deployment to Eastern NATO member, more war funding will be put toward future aggression, not just come from Russia, but anywhere in the world. You are talking about trillions of dollars there in multi-year expense. So, 40 billion to prevent all these from happening, because it was stopped right outside the edge of Europe.

Doesn't matter who's right and who's wrong or name calling, I can call you Nazi and you can call me too, that's didn't do anything. But do you honestly believe if Russia triumph over Ukraine, Putin would just stop there?? Track record suggested no.
""The question should be, how much more we can do to repay the Ukrainian for doing this for us"-:rofl::rofl:

You need to put things in context and not make selective quotes to fit your agenda.
Yeah that's your go to excuse whenever something Allah says doesn't fit your narrative

I wish you had not quoted that verse because the rest of the verses following it show how stupid your race was after the same Lord freed you; you ended up questioning him and then wandering the desert for 40 years like retarded camels. Lol. Here let me help:

(5:21) My people! Enter the holy land which Allah has ordained for you;43 and do not turn back for then you will turn about losers.44

(5:22) They answered: 'Moses, therein live a ferocious people: we will not enter unless they depart from it; but if they do depart from it then we will surely enter it.'

(5:23) Two from among these who were frightened but upon whom Allah had bes-towed His favour45 said: 'Enter upon them through the gate - for if you do enter - you will be the victors. And put your trust in Allah if indeed you are men of faith.'

(5:24) Nevertheless they said: 'O Moses! Never shall we enter it as long as they are there. Go forth, then, you and your Lord, and fight, both of you. As for us, we will sit here.'

(5:25) Thereupon Moses said: 'My Lord! I have control over none but my own self and my brother; so distinguish between us and the transgressing people.'

(5:26) Allah said: 'This land will now be forbidden to them for forty years and they will remain wandering about on the earth.46 Do not grieve over the condition of these transgressing people.47

@khansaheeb

Lord and I will sit down over tea in the afterlife and have a serious discussion. You've sent 120,000 prophets and got them all killed like the Russian soldiers in Ukraine, even at one point dragging Moses back to the Tribes of Israel after he made his escape. Favored this retarded nation for generations over and over and got the same results; at some point, one kind of needed to question the whole plan.
Lol, dude just called Moses, a prophet in Islam, a retarded camel

We know well about the 40 years in the desert story, I don't know what's your point.

Bani Israel sinned and then paid for their sins.

Think it's high time Russia step up the game and get the job done sooner rather than later. Hammer Kyiv and the front line with full force and long range bombers. Enough of this BS "Special Operation". The sooner Russian objectives are met the better it would be for the world as a whole. Western interference and arms supply is a red line Russia has been barking about for 20+ years. Jan/Feb a huge push should be made so that the Dnipro River becomes the new international border. The equation is simple for Ukraine. Continue fighting and get decimated or come to the table and figure it out.

Putin wasn't fighting Ukraine he was fighting the world, through Ukraine. The West provided huge sums of money and arms. Ukraine would have lost the war in the first month had they not had support. Best to understand the full picture.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom