What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Do consult your Quran :

" O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah has ordained for you, and you don't turn on your backs, then you will turn as losers .”.

surah Maidah aya 21
That's just a line from the whole surah. Why not go into context and why not read full surah. Why not see the background and why not see what Allah said after that?

Yeah that's your go to excuse whenever something Allah says doesn't fit your narrative

Lol, dude just called Moses, a prophet in Islam, a retarded camel

We know well about the 40 years in the desert story, I don't know what's your point.

Bani Israel sinned and then paid for their sins.
Yes and their lot is sinning again and will be punished again. This time fully eradicated. And I will say again like I said many times before...... you know it, right ???? :enjoy:
White settlers came to Palestine begging for help, then with the help of the West and USA started grabbing lands of natives, killing them mercilessly (a full-scale genocide that still goes on), and involved in countless terror activities, not only against Muslims but native Christians also.
And it does not stop even after more than 7 decades... they still grabbing the last remaining lands and killing Palestinian children and youth mercilessly, blocking their trade routes and access to their homes, and every now and then bombing civilian areas.
But, it was predicted some 1400 years ago in Ahadees and is 100% going the same. It is because the majority of Muslims forgot their teachings and lost their power.
Butttttt.... again what we know what will come next according to the predictions in Ahadees..... The zios will completely be eradicated, though at expense of a lot of mankind's (especially Muslim) blood.

Excuses. Nowhere in the Quran is this promise revoked.
keep yourself delusional.
Do you know what is the best part of this story?
That is you people know everything. About your origins, your criminal activities throughout thousands of years, and consequences and punishments from Allah.
You even know how will be your end, but still, Iblees has so much power over you that you cannot help even yourself.
In the end, you will directly wage war on Allah by bringing forward your commander, Dajjal, and result you know better.
Denying facts when you clearly know those is a quality only associated with you people. It is in your blood.

keep yourself delusional.
Do you know what is the best part of this story?
That is you people know everything. About your origins, your criminal activities throughout thousands of years, and consequences and punishments from Allah.
You even know how will be your end, but still, Iblees has so much power over you that you cannot help even yourself.
In the end, you will directly wage war on Allah by bringing forward your commander, Dajjal, and result you know better.
Denying facts when you clearly know those is a quality only associated with you people. It is in your blood.

I wouldn’t bother wasting your time on these 2 tools. No different to Indians rabble ,

On these 2 Non muslims Non muslims think negatively about Muslims because they are gullible and believe what they see. If only they knew that intellect is a blessing and not just something to waste, Allah guides who he wants , leave ignorant people like them alone to their ills

I wouldn’t bother wasting your time on these 2 tools. No different to Indians rabble ,

On these 2 Non muslims Non muslims think negatively about Muslims because they are gullible and believe what they see. If only they knew that intellect is a blessing and not just something to waste, Allah guides who he wants , leave ignorant people like them alone to their ills
Agreed. No, mostly I do not give them any importance as they don't deserve it either. But When they try to give a lecture on ethics and murders and Russian genocide bla bla bla then naturally something comes to mind and show them the mirror.
I am personally neutral in this war between Russia and Ukraine + the Allies.

ohhh a racist as well.
Trying to hide behind my words?
Now you will call me anti-semitic :cheesy:
And yet there are ''chosen people'' who think that they are superior to the whole of mankind and it's their right to steal any land, steal any home and kill any person that does not belong to them.

In the speech before military commanders Putin brags Russia army has “all everything”, he means in contrast to Ukraine, and demands the army to achieve the goals. Russia military will get everything every money it needs.

Putin endgame is if the war is lost he will take down Russia with him.

""The question should be, how much more we can do to repay the Ukrainian for doing this for us"-:rofl::rofl:
Well, 40 billions to stop this. That's a bargain. As if that 40 billion mean anything in the US, I for one feel good about fucking Russian with my tax dollar, like they said, if you don't like it, you can always move.

The early offensive didn't have enough troops. The upcoming one will be executed professionally. The Bakhmut meat grinder is a preview of what is about to come. This one will have enough forces, enough weapons, and will be led according to what Russian military leaders hope to achieve without much interference from the Kremlin.

Your brain might be too geriatric to realize but with this phenomenally deep analysis you insulted Russia badly.

Under normal state of affairs, such a fatal negligence or abuse of duty/authority would be a quick court marshall of the top leadership.

Last edited:
Well, 40 billions to stop this. That's a bargain. As if that 40 billion mean anything in the US, I for one feel good about fucking Russian with my tax dollar, like they said, if you don't like it, you can always move.

Absolutely agree, this war is a bargain of the century for the Americans- it is costing peanuts to give it to the Russians. The Americans will pay for as long as Ukrainian soldiers want to fight and until they can evict the Russians.

I will just leave that as is , to let people figure out for themselves what you are all about.

Looking at you Jews and Arabs fighting over land is rather like looking at two fleas arguing over who owns the same dog they're on. The first humans to inhabit that land were neither Jews nor Muslims, in fact, they probably had no religion and were atheists (religion is a relatively modern social construct). But of course you believe "god" gave you that land, of all the places in the world, why did he give you a worthless piece of land? Why not some place rich in natural resources? The best way to solve the Israel/Palestine conflict would be to equalise the playing field - give the Palestinians nukes, they can then annihilate each other - no more Israel nor Palestine, problem solved.

A meeting between the puppet (Zelensky) and the puppeteer (Biden).

Your rhetoric on this thread invokes the cold calculation of an ISIS recruit. You well know that no political process is perfect, and Pres. Zelensky is not less legitimate than, say the Mexican or Turkish leader. A legitimate leader cannot be called a puppet. Especially one who has proven to be fairly fearless and dedicated.

I do not know why you are so pro-Putin, even more than many Russians themselves. You demonstrate the zeal of mujahedeen when they were rightly fighting against the Soviets. But, you are on the extreme side, very much like those cleaned rightly up by Putin in the 2000s in the Russian Caucasus.

You are so anti-Ukraine, as if it is personal. If you are bitter about the US wars, keep in mind, Ukraine was among the countries having popular protests against the war in Iraq. More people participated than in China and Russia.

Quote from Wikipedia:

The largest protests took place in Europe. The one in Rome involved around three million people, and is listed in the 2004 Guinness Book of World Records as the largest anti-war rally in history. Madrid hosted the second largest rally with more than 1.5 million people protesting the invasion of Iraq; Mainland China was the only major region not to see any protests on that day, but small demonstrations, attended mainly by foreign students, were seen later.[3]

There was also a demonstration in Ukraine of around 2,000 people (USA Today estimate) joined a "Rock against the war" rally in Kyiv's central square.[18]

In Russia, which had several demonstrations, the largest occurred in Moscow, with 400 people (WSWS estimate) in attendance.[19]

So, no, this is not your just war, if you are looking for one. Russia is not your typical mujahedeen-loving country. Putin is not your typical soon-to-be-martyred Malcolm X.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom