What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Russia is worried, but not THAT worried about that.

No, its to finish off Ukraine's manpower to fight the war and operate all this NATO "equipment" you talk about.

THey dont have to- who will operate them?A grandma from Ukraine?? lmaooo

They lost that power, as you will soon find out- how did EU and US already get DRAINED militarily without even fighting in the war? i mean blockhead Polish govt sent some active army people to die in Ukraine, which was NATO directly being involved in the war (then we get the propaganda on PDF of "NATO is not directly involved in this war" blahy blah BS), so yea, NATO already got Afghanistanized without fighting directly.

only in your mouth. cheers.
It stops when russias economy is grows 22x: EU/NATO/US economy is 22x Russias and that was before Russia committed suicide. It wanted a buffer and now its strategic bases are being bombarded. Not exactly the KGB genius.

It stops when russias economy is grows 22x: EU/NATO/US economy is 22x Russias
And how many times was US and NATO's economy compared to Afghanistan after NATO occupied Afghanistan for 22 years and left as losers?

All those stats don't mean crap, actually, it usually means they will BEAT your azz on the battlefield- Houthis vs Saudis comes to my mind now.
and that was before Russia committed suicide.
Russia committing suicide = your perception =/= truth.
It wanted a buffer and now its strategic bases are being bombarded.
how many and how much capacity has been reduced? BESIIIIDESSSSS....those base hits in Russia AND persistent civilian attacks in Donetsk by Ukrainian army only proves that Ukrainian military is not winning and is actually angry, disorganized and retaliating via war crimes (attack on Donetsk civilians- Minsk agreement type crimes and crap again).
Ukrainian army is taking losses now that will accelerate its demise in the next few months.

Iraqis were resisting from 2003 till 2017 when the last battle took place in Mosul. We should understand that the height of battles took place in Fallujah, Ramadi, Hadith, and other towns in central and northern Iraq in 2008. So it was not 21 days but over 14 years.

Former presidential candidate Senator John McCain admitted in the 2008 presidential debates that the US was on the brink of being defeated had General Petraeus not struck agreements with the Awakening Council in the Sunni heartland in Iraq.
Republican Guard got nearly wiped out in 1991 and IRaqis came to the negotiation table. US never intended to go into Baghdad. Iraqis did not stop the US from capturing Bagdad.

US captured capital in 2003.

Russia intended to go to the capital and capture it and bring Ukrainians to negotiate. So by this calculation of a war, it has not even started the war and is already getting its bases 100 miles from Moscow attacked, not using its air force for fear of further depletion, and out of half its armor.

And how many times was US and NATO's economy compared to Afghanistan after NATO occupied Afghanistan for 22 years and left as losers?

All those stats don't mean crap, actually, it usually means they will BEAT your azz on the battlefield- Houthis vs Saudis comes to my mind now.

Russia committing suicide = your perception =/= truth.

how many and how much capacity has been reduced? BESIIIIDESSSSS....those base hits in Russia AND persistent civilian attacks in Donetsk by Ukrainian army only proves that Ukrainian military is not winning and is actually angry, disorganized and retaliating via war crimes (attack on Donetsk civilians- Minsk agreement type crimes and crap again).
Ukrainian army is taking losses now that will accelerate its demise in the next few months.
Fair point but Russians are not Taliban. Anti-insurgency in Afghanistan has been lost both by Nato and Russia.

Economic might does play and Russians are a developed industrialized country. They are not fighting like insurgents.

Or in your wonderful mind you have read the USSR version of history that they prevailed in Afgahnistan>

Unless Russians confirm it, your and others' claims are just hogwash.
Coming from the guy thats posting unconfirmed Russian claims don't you think you are being a hypocrite? I normally gloss past your and other bot posts (regardless of who is making claims) because they are all hog wash. Fortunately there is more substance than bot infested twitter posts on this thread

Last edited:

It is temporary. You need proof? Just look at why your illegal settlers are planting the Al-Gharghad tree (Box-thorns tree). That is how we (Muslims) know the divine promise will be fulfilled. Your return was foretold. Your efforts to plant the Al-Gharghad trees were foretold as it is the only one that will hide your illegal settlers when the promised day arrives. So to sum it up, your stay is temporary.

Your illegal and unjust conquest will never go beyond the West side of Jordan river, and there will never be Zion between Euphrates and the Nile. You'll be confined to the West side of Jordan river until the Freemasonry empire is destroyed through the will of Allah (subhaana wata'Allah).

Freemasonry empire = Gog and Magog empire
I think you are giving a wishful sermon. It bothers me that the Israel is conducting apartheid policies. But you are also living a wishful dream: Israel has weakened Syria and established friendly relations with 8 Arab countries. Saudi Arabia is a matter of time (they do take intelligence related technology from Israel). So much for your prophecy....Arabs have backstabbed the Palestenians

Oops, the EU sanctions against Russian are having negative effects on Europeans themselves. Sweet.
I read the FT every day. There has been no article like this in the last two weeks. Pls stop spreading lies. It burns you that Russians are a hollow power. But feel free to be a Russian bot on behalf for the losing side

Online trolls calling a decorated military officer with a rank of colonel a "shill". The irony! It is one thing if you don't agree with his assessment, but calling a senior military general a "shill" when you're nobody in his mother's basement is outrageous, in my view. First do something with your life and make a name for yourself before you can say anything against people who have accomplished far more than you. He is hiding behind a pseudo name and have the audacity to call Colonel Douglas McGregor a "shill". Unbelievable. These trolls have loudmouths that they can't control. Just go back to the hole you crawl out of.
At least in the US an incompetent colonel is allowed to speak his mind. Where is the equivalent in Russia? Its because nobody speaks is why they are losing the war. They are yes men too afraid to speak their mind and in the process destroying their own country while people like you are bot posting fake financial times quotes and pics from 2013

Just go to europe: traffic congestion and busy airports. I just came back after a 4 day visit to two countries. You are spreading fabricated videos/

I like how Russians are telling us how we are freezing to death and starving so nice of them to think about us. Meanwhile more than 20% of Russians don't have toilets. Of course easy to swallow for the average svetlana watching Russia 1.

Last edited:
Fair point but Russians are not Taliban. Anti-insurgency in Afghanistan has been lost both by Nato and Russia.

Economic might does play and Russians are a developed industrialized country. They are not fighting like insurgents.
All good.
Or in your wonderful mind you have read the USSR version of history that they prevailed in Afgahnistan>
No, but Russian military and nation today is in much better overall situation independently AND in relation to global powers. Fighting Russia has already sucked out EU, US and NATO- so that's already a strooong hint as to the power this country has, and it hasnt buckled or lost yet- those are facts. "Russia lost already" - fake and irrelevant hypotheticals by Russia-haters on PDF.

Just go to europe: traffic congestion and busy airports. I just came back after a 4 day visit to two countries. You are spreading fabricated videos/

In fact my local gas stations prices have been under 2€ for quite a while and before Russia invaded Ukraine prices were normally around 2,50€. Clearly new logistic lines work well.

Finnish people have a saying "In Russia everything is sh1t expect p1ss".

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom