What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Interesting the guy here whenever criticized was bashed for his questionable sexual preference , its the first time he is criticized for his performance in his job . somebody wonder why .
the question here is not if he good at his job or not . the question is that is his questionable sexual behavior a reason to chalk him out ? is he not be able to get a security clearance for a felony happened 14 years ago a good reason to say he can't be trusted on the matter related to Ukraine , Russia situation ?

"Questionable sexual preference" The guy's a pedo.

Also he still to this day still think the rusky are still winning. That's not someone that should be taken seriously.

Heck I have better track records for correctly predicting thing than he is (from saying Russian army are garbage, from calling out the invasion will happen, to saying Ukraine can defeat Russia.) Yet no one try to get me on TV

then next time that people want too discredit his take on Ukraine war better use his track records not sexual behavior . till yesterday all the post about him use his sexual felony to discredit him , nobody used his track records
I have been pointing out Ritter inconsistence since probably day 1 in the war since he is opening his mouth.

All good.

No, but Russian military and nation today is in much better overall situation independently AND in relation to global powers. Fighting Russia has already sucked out EU, US and NATO- so that's already a strooong hint as to the power this country has, and it hasnt buckled or lost yet- those are facts. "Russia lost already" - fake and irrelevant hypotheticals by Russia-haters on PDF.
Its BS when somebody is saying that Russia has lost already. Nobody loses till fat lady sings or otherwise more likely finds a negotiated settlement. That I agree with you.

What I won't disagree with you that the nation is in a much better situation. Automotive production (which is much simpler than arms production) is down 60%.

Oil power is good as long as you can continue to find new reserves. The quality of Russian oil reserves is so poor that within the next 10 years nearly 100% of them could be considered hard to recover. This will require the nation’s producers to develop techniques used in American shale fields, notably hydraulic fracturing, he said.

Those oil services firms that do the work are all western and so are the major turbine providers for the gas pipeline.

But I don't think anybody on this thread lives in Russia so no basis to say that economy collapses or they go till the end.

What is also clear by not being there that there is no way to inflate the health of Russian economy as the best its ever been.....

That's mostly the reason why Russia is so keen on taking Bakhmut.

Without it. It would have been a harsh winter for Russian troop laying siege around the area in the East, when temperature plummet to -10 or even -20, quite a few Russian would just frozen to death in their position. They need that city to get out of the element, or they would have to most likely withdraw to pre-invasion line....

1670608642718.png

New weapons package

Its BS when somebody is saying that Russia has lost already. Nobody loses till fat lady sings or otherwise more likely finds a negotiated settlement. That I agree with you.

What I won't disagree with you that the nation is in a much better situation. Automotive production (which is much simpler than arms production) is down 60%.

Oil power is good as long as you can continue to find new reserves. The quality of Russian oil reserves is so poor that within the next 10 years nearly 100% of them could be considered hard to recover. This will require the nation’s producers to develop techniques used in American shale fields, notably hydraulic fracturing, he said.

Those oil services firms that do the work are all western and so are the major turbine providers for the gas pipeline.

But I don't think anybody on this thread lives in Russia so no basis to say that economy collapses or they go till the end.

What is also clear by not being there that there is no way to inflate the health of Russian economy as the best its ever been.....

The Russian military have not covered themselves in glory during this conflict and Putin looks a complete fool for starting it Putin will withdraw Russian forces back to Russia's borders as a "gesture of goodwill", hell declare Victory then fall out of a window. Europe's economy will recover, Ukraine's will be rebuilt while Russia's will enter terminal decline. Russia's only got 2 things the world wants - stuff it gets out of the ground and arms. Europe's making lasting changes to replace Russian energy and won't go back to relying on Russia (US has replaced Russia as Europe's largest supplier of LNG). Putin's war has demonstrated that Russia's weapons are useless - China and India have both cancelled major arms purchase agreements. Now no one's looking to Russia for advanced weaponry. These 2 products account for 2/3rds of Russia's exports and now are history. If the CIA/MI6 set out to ruin Russia's economy, its armed forces and its stature on the world stage (which was bad to start off with) they couldn't have come close to what Putin's accomplished

. Automotive production (which is much simpler than arms production) is down 60%.
and? maybe thats due to sanctions interference, but other industries have rebounded, like oil adn gas sales- all that oil that EU and US didnt want? yup- China and Asia gladly bought it all up- Russia i still well funded, during a critical war- energy is at a crossroads at this time in the world, that is leverage for Russia- even US couldnt suppress it.
Oil power is good as long as you can continue to find new reserves.
even before the new reserves, old current ones like Sakhalin will keep pumping for years (why you think japan ditched its investment in it first after US declared sanctions on Russia, then ran back to Russia to keep its stake in the oil field...lmao!!)- and besides, you know where Russia is "finding those new reserves"? maybe in Iran? - Iran has huge fields undiscovered and unused- Russia can setup and get oil there. what now?
The quality of Russian oil reserves is so poor that within the next 10 years nearly 100% of them could be considered hard to recover.
thats your personal opinion, but its better to let the economics do the talking- why soooo much sales of Russian oil and gas and diesel and other hydrocarbons in the world???? Pakistan just jumped onboard Russian oil recently too- Russian oil sells, and it has demand, your point is weak.
no oil economy can be collapsed- economics.

US couldnt even collapse Venezuela bro, so wtf are you talking about? Russia is a much stronger oil and gas power in the world in the top 3! Iran's oil and gas industry is booming now, Russia is a large player, so this collapse you talk about is theory- Russia has 100s of billlions of $$ in reserves and gold and what not- US is going to go broke soon, protests probably next year- you seen US debt numbers? keep getting distracted, tahts what Newesweek and times wants you to do.
i didnt claim Russian economy is at the best its ever been - i'm claiming its actually quite self reliant and resilient, is backed by alot of the sht in the world that the world ACTUALLY values- oil, gas, gold, titanium, copper, coal, etc . Its economy is less reliant on fiat money (a vulnerability of the $ based systems)also.

We are over 8bn in the world now! demand for these used up minerals is quite low in the world, sneaky UK has run out of its gas already for example, so those who hold large oil and gas reserves today will hold leverage for decades to come- US cant stop it.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom