What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

In fact my local gas stations prices have been under 2€ for quite a while and before Russia invaded Ukraine prices were normally around 2,50€. Clearly new logistic lines work well.

Finnish people have a saying "In Russia everything is sh1t expect p1ss".
Here gasoline/diesel price increased after war, but last weeks are decreasing again.

But it still keeps happening something that never happened before war: Diesel is more expensive than gasoline.

BTW in "shit" Russia fuel prices are less half than in Finland :lol:

Mozart Group says dire media reports about the situation in Artyomovsk/Bakhmut are true..

The Ukrainian military is taking massive casualties in the battle for Artyomovsk (known as Bakhmut by Kiev), which is the lynchpin of the Donetsk frontline, the US Mozart Group has revealed to Newsweek.

The retired Marine who heads the group, which claims charity status but also trains Ukraine’s military, alleges that some units are seeing casualty rates of 70% and more.

With the Ukrainian military tightly controlling media access to the front, Mozart is notable for regularly posting photos and videos of what is going on, “which is an absolute annihilation of Ukrainian frontline towns to an extent that I have not seen in the media,” Andrew Milburn, who was a colonel in the US Marines, told the magazine.

“Bakhmut is like Dresden, and the countryside looks like Passchendaele,” he said, in reference to a German city destroyed by Allied bombing in WWII and an infamous mud-soaked WWI battlefield, respectively.

The few references to Artyomovsk in Ukrainian media, both legacy and social, have described the battle as a “meat grinder” with many dead and wounded, though official casualty figures have not been released.

The Russian Defense Ministry has not posted detailed claims of Ukrainian casualties in Artyomovsk, but has reported on advances both north and south of the city, threatening its encirclement.

Ukrainian units training with Mozart “have been taking extraordinarily high casualties,” Milburn told Newsweek. “The numbers you are reading in the media about 70 percent and above casualties being routine are not exaggerated.”

Ukrainians are struggling to get new recruits into the line to replace the losses, Milburn admitted, noting that about 80% of the people sent to Mozart for training have never fired a weapon before.

While admitting Mozart is giving Ukrainian troops combat training, Milburn insists his “volunteers” have a “higher emotional intelligence” and don’t actually engage in the fighting. Mozart is a registered tax-free charity “that's doing mostly humanitarian work,” he told Newsweek. Their name is a deliberate counterpoint to the Russian Wagner Group, a private military company heavily involved in the fighting around Bakhmut.

https://www.rt.com/russia/567915-ukraine-bakhmut-front-mozart/

https://en.topwar.ru/206418-bojcy-v...naemnikov-iz-chvk-mocart-pod-artemovskom.html
https://www.newsweek.com/wagner-gro...aine-mozart-group-russia-andy-milburn-1765321

Last edited:
Here gasoline/diesel price increased after war, but last weeks are decreasing again.

But it still keeps happening something that never happened before war: Diesel is more expensive than gasoline.

Mexico gas price is around $1.1 a litre. While Russia is about 0.9-1.0 per liter

The problem with gas price in the west is not because it is higher than say Mexico or Russia, but it is because of the tax involved. In Australia, the gas price today is 1.63/liter (around 1.10 per liter as well) That is after the Australian Government charge 46c per liter on gasoline product.

On the other hand, I don't know what the diesel price where you live, Diesel is more expensive than E10 fuel since 2015 where I lived, that have to do with environmental surcharge.

Russian median salary is around 1000$ and minimum is only 240$. Compare that with average Finnish salary what is over 2900€. Of course we shouldn't forget that outside few larger cities what are on same level as west (Moscow & Saint Petersburg) Russia is basically a third wold country.

No, I said in a nutshell his view is not acceptable is because in his personnel file report, he was deemed BELOW AVERAGE on his job. That's someone at a higher rank said at him.

Again, I have the same job and same rank as him, I know what his job requires, and the 201-file said he didn't have those quality. You cannot be confrontational and impatient if you work company intel.

And if you are into result driven, tell me how many things he had predicted right?? Let's compare

Malcome Nance, who have the same job in the Navy, made this 5 days BEFORE the invasion,

90% of what Malcome Said is correct except the route of Russian invasion, which is closer to Kyiv than closer to Lviv he predicted

I, who had the same job and same Rank in the Army, I had predicted Russian is going to have a high chance to lose Kherson (I said it multiple time before Kherson fall that Russia would be considered luck if they still hold Kherson after Winter) And I have been repeatedly said before June once Ukraine have HIMARS they will go after Kupiansk (Ask @Oldman1 if you wanted confirmation), and predicted even back in April Ukraine is going to have HIMARS (Again, ask Oldman1 for confirmation). And I have predicted how Ukraine is going to attack Kherson by swinging around their force and attack thru Snihurivka (ask @Paul2 if you want confirmation). I even predicted Mariupol will eventually fall but will be held on to a point that will make the subsequent Russian assault difficult. I may not be 90% correct like Nance, I am about 60-70% correct in my prediction of the event. But then as I said, I am an average intelligence officer. All my prediction is open to search in this and the other Ukrainian War Thread. you can go look it up if you want to.

Now tell me what did Ritter prediction went the way he said? I can't think of any other than he said Russia will invade before the war and it turn out that way.

That is why his view is not correct. He neither have the stuff nor made correct prediction in military matter. And that is really important for a S2, because how your company move DEPENDS on your prediction. That in turn depends on your intelligence analysis skill.
Interesting the guy here whenever criticized was bashed for his questionable sexual preference , its the first time he is criticized for his performance in his job . somebody wonder why .
the question here is not if he good at his job or not . the question is that is his questionable sexual behavior a reason to chalk him out ? is he not be able to get a security clearance for a felony happened 14 years ago a good reason to say he can't be trusted on the matter related to Ukraine , Russia situation ?

Interesting the guy here whenever criticized was bashed for his questionable sexual preference , its the first time he is criticized for his performance in his job . somebody wonder why .
the question here is not if he good at his job or not . the question is that is his questionable sexual behavior a reason to chalk him out ? is he not be able to get a security clearance for a felony happened 14 years ago a good reason to say he can't be trusted on the matter related to Ukraine , Russia situation ?
Again, I have listed a set of "Result Driven" discussion, if you choose to ignore that, that is not my problem.

He is bad on his job because he is bad on doing them, and that's in his track record. An Intelligence officer need to have insight on how to run a battle so you can predict your enemy movement as well as how to plan ahead, as I shown, he is not even at 50% percentile when it comes down to reading the situation in Ukraine (Nance get it 90% right, I probably just above 50). If so, then how his word can be trusted on the matter related to the war when he does not give a clear prediction on what will happen next?? That is why his "Take" on the Ukrainian-Russian situation is shit. Because his lacking insight not because he masturbate in front of a special agent who claim to be 15..

I don't really care who he is privately, he can be the biggest jerk on earth for all I care, if you can do your job, you do your job. On the other hand, apple don't fell far from the tree. If you can't put your cap in your bottle, how do you do your job effectively??

Again, I have listed a set of "Result Driven" discussion, if you choose to ignore that, that is not my problem.

He is bad on his job because he is bad on doing them, and that's in his track record. An Intelligence officer need to have insight on how to run a battle so you can predict your enemy movement as well as how to plan ahead, as I shown, he is not even at 50% percentile when it comes down to reading the situation in Ukraine (Nance get it 90% right, I probably just above 50). If so, then how his word can be trusted on the matter related to the war when he does not give a clear prediction on what will happen next?? That is why his "Take" on the Ukrainian-Russian situation is shit. Because his lacking insight not because he masturbate in front of a special agent who claim to be 15..

I don't really care who he is privately, he can be the biggest jerk on earth for all I care, if you can do your job, you do your job. On the other hand, apple don't fell far from the tree. If you can't put your cap in your bottle, how do you do your job effectively??
then next time that people want too discredit his take on Ukraine war better use his track records not sexual behavior . till yesterday all the post about him use his sexual felony to discredit him , nobody used his track records

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom