What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

Of course a somali dude living in the US knows better than a Polish guy living in Poland LMAO.

Your friend wants to hide the Polish casualties, which is really staggering. I share the tweets of people who know more about the war than you and him. There are differences between experts in the current war and just fanboys like you and him who all they share is their hared of Russians and propaganda.

Btw, I live in my country and frankly where I live is irrelevant. I'll stay the course to share with whatever I think suits this topic.

Last edited:
Mods could you look at it,this dude's spamming the same tweet over and over in this page like the previous one ?

@LeGenD @waz

He is complaining to the mods for an issue that he's manufactured. What? I only have 1 comment of that topic. It looks like that attack on Avdiika is giving western fanboys a nightmare. :lol:

First, he was complaining about my location. Now, he is complaining about the clips of the war that shows Russians destroying Ukrainian arms manufacturing facility. What would be his next complaint? These posts are going to be continuing as long as Russians are hitting hard on the cannon fodder aka Ukrainians.

He is complaining to the mods for an issue that he's manufactured. What? I only have 1 comment of that topic. It looks like that attack on Avdiika is giving western fanboys a nightmare. :lol:

First, he was complaining about my location. Now, he is complaining about the clips of the war that shows Russians destroying Ukrainian arms manufacturing facility. What would be his next complaint? These posts are going to be continuing as long as Russians are hitting hard on the cannon fodder aka Ukrainians.

Just so you know mods can see the messages you deleted and edited,so don't t take me for a fool. ;)

It looks like even in Poland, the casualties of the war in Ukraine is piling up. 👇

"The number of wounded is probably three times the number of dead, though that can vary depending on the war's circumstance. It means that in total some 4800 men of the Polish contingent in Ukraine were wounded or killed. Is that one third of the Polish 'mercenary' forces in Ukraine? Is it more? Or less?

We don't know but I expect that quite a lot of regular soldiers of the 16th Pomeranian Mechanised Division in Olsztyn have been 'asked' to take part in the war. The division consists of one armored and two mechanized brigades plus the usual auxiliaries which makes it a 15,000 men strong unit.

The style of Polish graveyards is typical for a Catholic European country. Trees, individual graves, elaborate tombstones, candles and flowers.

polishgrave-s.jpg

source - bigger
It is understandable that people in Poland do not like the plans for an 'American' style military graveyard:

With plans for 1,700 dead Polish soldiers, beyond those 1,200 already buried, the Polish government seems to expect its soldiers to take part in an even more intensified and longer war."

An Honest man would correct his post , after clearly shown that the picture he used to prove his point , was from 2013 , i guess that is too much to expect . .. .

Posted : April 7 2013

1669749772376-png.901514

Last edited:

An Honest man would correct his post , after clearly shown that the picture he used to prove his pointy , was from 2013 , i guess that is too much to accept . .. .

Posted : April 7 2013

1669749772376-png.901514

It is a photo from Moon of Alabama. However, high Polish casualties have been shared by different sources.

"An Honest man"? A Krishna-worshiping Pajeet hiding behind the Israeli flag is talking about honesty. Give me a break. :lol:

Last edited:
He's a known putin shill.

Also, the amount of copium and delusion in the youtube comments is hilarious.

It's worse than Armenian mentality during the Azerbaijan-Armenia war.

Online trolls calling a decorated military officer with a rank of colonel a "shill". The irony! It is one thing if you don't agree with his assessment, but calling a senior military general a "shill" when you're nobody in his mother's basement is outrageous, in my view. First do something with your life and make a name for yourself before you can say anything against people who have accomplished far more than you. He is hiding behind a pseudo name and have the audacity to call Colonel Douglas McGregor a "shill". Unbelievable. These trolls have loudmouths that they can't control. Just go back to the hole you crawl out of.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom