What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

"The whole myth faded away". LMAO, 4 Himars were enough to stop Russian offensives and cripple any known ammo depots, command center, troop concentration, cut Russian logistics, forced the Russians to flee to the other side of the Dnipro, still continues to wreak havoc on the Russian army, allowed the Ukrainians to recapture large territories, destroyed any hope of larger Russian offensives but remember it's a "much hyped weapon". @F-22Raptor

This small truck has caused so much fear and paranoia among the Russians and their bots that they are trying to minimize the role of this weapon in the war. Not a single Himars has been destroyed to date, must be insecurity given Russian AD can basically nothing against it.

How is 500-600km "close"? This is more than many country's ranges in Europe.
Also Russians are in the delusion that their air defenses are the best so there's no need for that.

And lastly, for faster reaction time and in the case of the flankers to not need any costly constant air refueling operations.
flanker have combat range of 1600km and those tu-95 let just say can go and bomb Iceland and come back

Yeah i mean Ukraine merely took back 50% of russian occupied land. 🤣
Why are you continuously copy-pasting these trash “analists” tweets.

You were wrong again and again. A mere tool to spread dehumanizing propaganda supporting the russian war of agression and its ethnic cleansing.

"Western weapon deliveries didn't change anything in the war".

Fhgdh_yagAAsHo-.jpg

How is 500-600km "close"? This is more than many country's ranges in Europe.
Also Russians are in the delusion that their air defenses are the best so there's no need for that.

And lastly, for faster reaction time and in the case of the flankers to not need any costly constant air refueling operations.

Keep in mind explosions always look wayyy more impressive in the night.

Secondary explosions are a possibility as well, I doubt their strategic bombers are unloaded, as it takes a lot of time to load them.

Kinda scary considering some of them are armed with nuclear warheads.
Well, yeah, but stlll that is a big explosion, it's like 4 to 5 car height (Which mean around ~15 meters in height) you don't get that big a fireball if that is just a drone with 50kg warhead detonate, you probably get a few good meters. That's why I don't really believe a drone can do that

Again, as I said before, I wasn't there, I can't even verify the footage being true, so that remain my conjecture.

flanker have combat range of 1600km and those tu-95 let just say can go and bomb Iceland and come back
1600km combat radius, with an air to air configuration, 0 room for maneuver, at high altitude flight.

Give it a few tons of bombs, add the fact it those aircraft often have to maneuver to evade SAMs and that they lack targeting pods and smart bombs that force them into low altitude bombing, this 1600km radius quickly becomes sub-1000km radius.

Yeah i mean Ukraine merely took back 50% of russian occupied land. 🤣
Why are you continuously copy-pasting these trash “analists” tweets.

You were wrong again and again. A mere tool to spread dehumanizing propaganda supporting the russian war of agression and its ethnic cleansing.
50% of Russian officially annexed* land, makes it even worse lmao

No way lmao, this old thing???
1670328123121.png

Anyways, the point is, Russian pilots don't live in the middle of Siberia, aircrafts are located close to their pilots houses.

And Russia thought 600km of air defenses would be secure enough, apparently, it's not.

Last edited:
No way lmao, this old thing???
1670328123121.png
The same one was launched from russia, flew over several NATO countries and landed in the Croatian capital. A capital city of a NATO country. Admittedly, Croatia doesnt have air defences, but still. I dont know if anyone has good air defences, this seems to be happening to everyone.

Air defences seem to work when you know who is launching a missile, from where and when. Like when Gazans laugh missiles at Israel. Anything more sophisticated than that or from a larger area, seems to get through.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom