What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

It's more easy put a drone inside a truck and launch from deep Russian land, than a drone flying 700 KM over Russia.

By the other side Engels-2 airbase was used to launch attacks against Ukraine, so maybe the drone could hide from radar flying near to a Russia airplane coming back home.

It that case, it's something of good luck, and it doesnt means that Ukraine can attack whatever target they want 700 km inside Russia.

A single B-2 crippled an airfield with six bombs. The Raider have upped that ante with merely its debut, and your China knows it.
Not going to lie an F-15 could do that as well.
A B-2 however can do it to 3 air bases, while being very stealthy.

By the other side Engels-2 airbase was used to launch attacks against Ukraine, so maybe the drone could hide from radar flying near to a Russia airplane coming back home.

It that case, it's something of good luck, and it doesnt means that Ukraine can attack whatever target they want 700 km inside Russia.
B-b-but S-400 is the best air defense system in the world!!!

my guess what ever it was it probably hit some fuel tanks and that explosion was responsible for damage to aircrafts . . and honestly can someone tell me what is the necessary to put those flankers and strategic bombers so close to border for Russia ? these aircrafts supposed to have thousands of km of range
How is 500-600km "close"? This is more than many country's ranges in Europe.
Also Russians are in the delusion that their air defenses are the best so there's no need for that.

And lastly, for faster reaction time and in the case of the flankers to not need any costly constant air refueling operations.

It damaged/destroyed 4 big plane, light drone don't have that much payload to do that.

I don't think even Shahed can do that. That explosion looked like a 500 pounder.
Keep in mind explosions always look wayyy more impressive in the night.

Secondary explosions are a possibility as well, I doubt their strategic bombers are unloaded, as it takes a lot of time to load them.

Kinda scary considering some of them are armed with nuclear warheads.

You don’t get the picture. The reason why Ukraine can attack targets deep inside Russia is: Russia air defense sucks. Or weak to non existent, because many of those systems are deployed in Ukraine to protect Russia invasion army.
Putin is so obsessed with attacking Ukraine civil infra that he even decimates Russia air defense.
For instance Russia S300 anti aircraft systems are reprogrammed as land attack missiles.

Wait until a Ukraine drone drops a bomb thru Putin’s dining room.

Kinda scary considering some of them are armed with nuclear warheads.
You wont be able to detonate a nuke by bombing it.

I'm sure Turkey is pleased with its decision to stick with the S-400 and forgo the F-35... NOT.
I'd doubt they'd get them anyway. US decided long ago not to supply Turkey with this kind of weapon, because they know Turkey will use to attack groups the west is financing.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom