What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

>> Reports are that it was a Ukrainian Drone Strike !!!! Maybe a 1 way drone strike - the trade off would be worth it.
The Russians opened the pandora's box, the Ukrainians can reciprocate in kind.

...that's if the Ukrainians actually have a the capability to mass manufacture these drones.

Engel Air Base is around 300 miles away.......

This is not something even ATACAMS can hit, you are looking at either short range ballistic missile or Special Force direct action
Most likely spec ops because that seems to be Ukrainian M.O. for striking deep within rusky territory.

The Russians opened the pandora's box, the Ukrainians can reciprocate in kind.

...that's if the Ukrainians actually have a the capability to mass manufacture these drones.

Probably manufactured from common parts what Ukrainians get easily from western countries same way other countries produce their kamikaze drones.

Most likely spec ops because that seems to be Ukrainian M.O. for striking deep within rusky territory.

Could be work of this new drone and if Ukrainians get mass production going Russia will have big problems.

Engel Air Base is around 300 miles away.......

This is not something even ATACAMS can hit, you are looking at either short range ballistic missile or Special Force direct action
We do know that light weight suicide drones have that sort of range, so it's not entirely out of the possibility that drones were involved here.

We do know that light weight suicide drones have that sort of range, so it's not entirely out of the possibility that drones were involved here.
It damaged/destroyed 4 big plane, light drone don't have that much payload to do that.

I don't think even Shahed can do that. That explosion looked like a 500 pounder.

Last edited:
Ukraine voted against Israel before the war and during the war and expects Israel to give it air defenses and other advanced weaponry.

Hell I'm half Ukrainian and I view it asan obvious spit on Israel's face.
Yes they spat in your face. But it doest matter, such actions have no practical consequences. You will supply Ukraine with more and more stuff because the Empire (Anglo-Saxon Empire) says we all have to show a united front against Russia. Israel included. And because Israel is angry at Ukraine you will send armoured ambulances and other less lethal help, but you will send help. If missiles are needed you will send missiles. Your sovereignty only extends so far, Local and some regional issues. but the Empire makes the big calls. But its all for show, I am sure US weapons in old store rooms are more than all of Europe can provide. And it doest cost a cent its all been stored for a long time anyway and would have to destroyed of not given to Ukraine.

billions of dollars worth of weapons for Ukraine when the US itself lacks
Yes the Russians are very worried about the endless of supply of weapons to Ukraine. Their only hope of winning is if those weapons stop. But those weapons will not stop. Western powers have decided that the borders of russia are big enough. It stops here.

Last edited by a moderator:
It damaged/destroyed 4 big plane, light drone don't have that much payload to do that.

I don't think even Shahed can do that. That explosion looked like a 500 pounder.
The flash is huge. 50m in height or higher.
A nice big bomb.
Hardly anyone survived within 100m radius.
Beware: Putin will order retaliation.

1670251525220.png

A singular, sure, but a few of them flying in? Who knows? It could also be that munition on those aircraft was damaged and caused a cook off.

You're probably right though.

I wonder how long it will be before ukrainian suicide drones start hitting military targets in around moscow it-self..... there is really no reason to be shy about it now.

Nazis calling other people Nazis is funny. This is a Pakistani defense forum and we entertain all views and not just from Europoodles, Zionazis and Hindjews.
If you had a minimum of comprehension of the thread, you would have noticed that Hassan quoted a tweet calling Ukrainans Nazis.
I called out his hypocricy, since he wanted members banned for calling Russians ”Cockroaches”, and now you call Hassan a Nazi, which is violating the rules of the Forum. I did not call anyone ”Nazi”.
Your lack of comprehension, probably make you believe that you criticized me…

What is really funny, is that Hassan adds a love emoji, when he is called a Nazi.
Was it intentional?

I had a similar idea even if I don't think, Ukraine has any weapons of such range!

Or a mishap on Russian side?

Yes the Russians are very worried about the endless of supply of weapons to Ukraine.
Russia is worried, but not THAT worried about that.
Their only hope of winning is if those weapons stop.
No, its to finish off Ukraine's manpower to fight the war and operate all this NATO "equipment" you talk about.
But those weapons will not stop.
THey dont have to- who will operate them?A grandma from Ukraine?? lmaooo
Western powers have decided that the borders of russia are big enough.
They lost that power, as you will soon find out- how did EU and US already get DRAINED militarily without even fighting in the war? i mean blockhead Polish govt sent some active army people to die in Ukraine, which was NATO directly being involved in the war (then we get the propaganda on PDF of "NATO is not directly involved in this war" blahy blah BS), so yea, NATO already got Afghanistanized without fighting directly.
It stops here.
only in your mouth. cheers.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom