What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

The real question is how the heck the Russians doesn't AAD their base against the country they are at war.

Either Russian incompetence or that Russian AD just suck.

But what im saying is that basically all AD sucks. Look at Saudi fuel tanks and Israeli ship which had something like AEGIS radar on it was hit. I'm begging to think AD for most part is a money making scam or a work in progress. I dont know what air defence Pakistan has but US just flew helicopters in to get bin laden, noone had any idea they were coming.

I remember in the bombing of Serbia in 1999, the serbs launched 2 MiG-29's from Belgrade to hit a US base in Bosnia. those Migs got within 45km of the US base. US and everything there to protect the base, AWACS, fighters, patriots, close in air defence, you know what downed those Migs? An F16. So watching all this, I'm not that convinced air defence is generally very good anywhere.

And what has Russia shown in Ukraine that impresses you so much? US-led forces overran entire Iraq in 21 days in 2003.

Russia is fighting a much less capable army in Ukraine, mind you.
I would say Iraq had a much weaker army than Ukatine. All Iraqi weapons were Ukranian and Russian anyway. Ukraine was the second most powerful republic in the Soviet Union. twice the population of Iraq in 1991. and very industrialised.

Iraqis were resisting from 2003 till 2017 when the last battle took place in Mosul. We should understand that the height of battles took place in Fallujah, Ramadi, Hadith, and other towns in central and northern Iraq in 2008. So it was not 21 days but over 14 years.

Former presidential candidate Senator John McCain admitted in the 2008 presidential debates that the US was on the brink of being defeated had General Petraeus not struck agreements with the Awakening Council in the Sunni heartland in Iraq.
You're comparing an insurgency to a conventional war.

So fat almost all of your replies and comments have been intellectually dishonest.

Only USA and Ukraine voted "No" against that resolution that condemned NAZISM and Neo-Nazism. The whole EU abstained. That is what you need to understand about Western elites.
So I looked into the resolution, it's 26 pages long, and it's generic as ****. Doesn't really solve anything, or even say anything of substance.

It's actually kinda dumb and something you'd expect a edgy social justice obsessed college student to write.

West's best drones or cruise missiles are now now being camouflaged as "40 year old giant drone". Just like the HIMMARS booga booga, just a matter of time before this pravado is busted as well.

If your claim is true, where is the pilot? If you have his helmet, where is him or his body? These wilds claims are unbeleivable. More like throw it out there and see what sticks.

West's best drones or cruise missiles are now now being camouflaged as "40 year old giant drone". Just like the HIMMARS booga booga, just a matter of time before this pravado is busted as well.

If your claim is true, where is the pilot? If you have his helmet, where is him or his body? These wilds claims are unbeleivable. More like throw it out there and see what sticks.
Don't you get tired of lying and spreading misinformation?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom