What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

That's rich coming from someone like you who keeps ranting about jews and "gay westerners" on this thread on many occasions.

Are you saying West does support gays? What is offensive in West supporting Gays. It should be taken as a compliment than an insult.

Turkish Laser-Guided Artillery Rockets Could Be Giving Ukraine New Capability​

Turkiye should attack and annex Crimea from the South.

Last edited:
Interesting video shows how difficult it is to make artillery shells :

some of is being made by this factory is landing on Russian heads right now!!

Karlsson på Taket should be in the airborne troops.

6B32B4D9-BF3D-45DA-8F28-09A63D0E322F.jpeg

Russia has truly lost this war

I keep thinking that a Russian Winter Counter Attack is coming like WWII at Stalingrad

but it seems like Ukrainians are just too tough and NATO has every Russian move covered

there was 2 x Mig31 that were flying from Belarus to Russia and NATO has been tracking their flight path for months

they then use this info to ambush them

too much data too much information and too much surveillance by NATO

NATO knows every Russian BTG in Ukraine and how much strength each group has and even which direction they are headed in and who is the commander and even the whereabout of these commanders

they are eavesdropping on Russian comms and working out where they will push next and this information is relayed to Ukraine in a live form which allows them to engage Russians where they are expecting them

Russian simply cannot surprise Ukraine anymore from any front because of the overwhelming information provided by NATO

Russia should call it a day and withdraw its game over

So now we have another Nazi comment.
And You are angry that you behaviour gets criticized,
How hypocritical, dear Ivan…

The Neo-Nazi views of the Ukrainian armed groups such as Azov is pretty much documented. This is not something that is up for a debate.

And this will makes Ukraine vote for Israel🇮🇱 more how exactly?
I think you're asking the wrong question. How is voting against Israel going to make Israel give Ukraine weapons? Israel was giving Ukraine supplies, many Israelis fight on Ukraine's side, gave Ukraine information about the Iranian drones, set up the first field hospital in Ukraine while all other countries were calling their citizens to evacuate Ukraine and probably did more behind the scenes

In turn they vote against us in the UN, twice, that's very hypocritical.

Ukraine voted against Israel before the war and during the war and expects Israel to give it air defenses and other advanced weaponry.

Hell I'm half Ukrainian and I view it asan obvious spit on Israel's face.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom