What's new

Russia-Ukraine War - News and Developments PART 2

If you want to know how detached Putin is with the current war in Ukraine, go no further than this

He probably thinks he is winning....

With a culture of institutionalized lying within the Russian armed forces from the bottom to the top I wouldn't be surprised if Putin isn't aware of the real situation on the ground.

With a culture of institutionalized lying within the Russian armed forces from the bottom to the top I wouldn't be surprised if Putin isn't aware of the real situation on the ground.
Or he is just dull...lol.

That’s the words of Sergei Lavrov, the famous liar. He wants with China “a new democratic world order”. Turns out he wants a world order of rapists.
I am pretty sure Chinese Future in Chinese mind does not include Russia in it......

The thing is doesn't matter if the Ukrainians had suffered far more losses compared to Russia, which I doubt it. But lets say they did, history has shown that it doesn't always factor into victory. The Russians killed millions of Afghans during the Soviet-Afghan war and lost. The U.S. killed tens of thousands of Taliban compared to our own losses, but we still lost the war. Same for killing Vietcong and North Vietnamese Army in hundreds of thousands compared to our casualties but still lost.
What happened to the denial that you "lost" in Afghanistan? Honesty is the best policy through which to learn.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom